Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a "hibakusha?"
(a) A zombie.
(b) One who was blinded in the bomb on Hiroshima.
(c) An outsider.
(d) One who is immune to the illness.
2. What is different about children born after the war?
(a) They have no fear of zombies.
(b) They are immune to the illness.
(c) They are taught how to avoid zombies in school.
(d) Their nursery rhymes are about zombies.
3. Though he hopes it is not the case, what does Joe Muhammad think might happen when the zombies are long dead?
(a) That people will criticize the war as unjust.
(b) That humankind will return to anger and hatred.
(c) That a new outbreak will occur.
(d) That no one will remember the truth.
4. What does Kondo Tatsumi say about Tomonaga Ijiro's generation?
(a) They were happy to rule the world.
(b) They were determined to be remembered.
(c) They were happy to let others rule.
(d) They were focused on culture and fine arts.
5. Why did some of Terry Knox's crewmates die after being rescued?
(a) They killed each other after developing mental illnesses.
(b) They died from exposure to constant radiation.
(c) They became infected with the illness.
(d) They committed suicide.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first choice given to U.S. military forces after the war, according to "The Whacko?"
2. According to Sardar Khanin, who destroys the pass?
3. According to Sardar Khanin, why would a thermonuclear weapon be a bad idea to use in the pass?
4. Why is Bohdan Taras overseeing the Patrona Bridge?
5. Where does Mrs. Miller place blame for the war?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)