|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maria Zhuganova claim her country now has?
(b) A renewed sense of self.
(c) Traditional values.
2. How does Mrs. Miller believe her generation caused the war?
(a) By letting the military take control.
(b) By not listening to each other.
(c) By feeding into panic.
(d) Through ignorance and deceit.
3. After regaining consciousness, what does Sardar Khanin imagine a monkey doing?
(a) Urinating on his face.
(b) Serving sushi.
(c) Telling him the war is almost over.
(d) Shooting him.
4. What would cause T. Sean Collins to kill himself?
(a) Losing another job.
(b) Getting another divorce.
(c) Being unable to maintain friendships.
(d) Being unable to function without zombies.
5. What are Bohdan Taras and other soldiers expected to do at the bridge?
(a) Check all refugees for weapons.
(b) Check all refugees for food.
(c) Check all refugees for infection.
(d) Check all refugees for identification.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Cuba thrive during the war?
2. What does Sardar Khanin see crawling all over people on a Himalayan road?
3. What animals were too inconsistent in smelling out zombies during the war?
4. What about Tomonaga Ijiro does Kondo Tatsumi disagree with?
5. What does Mrs. Miller hope the lasting legacy to her children will be?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Philip Adler and Jurgen Warmbrunn have in common in Chapter 8?
2. Why do the different people have such different reactions to life after the war?
3. When speaking with the narrator, Jesika Hendricks casually kills a zombie as it begins to reanimate. What does this reveal about her?
4. How does Kwang Jingshu feel about life and China after the war?
5. How does Joe Muhammad feel about life after the war?
6. Explain the importance of Tomonaga Ijiro to Japan after the war?
7. Why is Michael Choi so upset by the extinction of whales on Earth, as well as the deaths of most of the Earth's marine life?
8. What will happen to Breckinridge Scott after the war?
9. Explain why the zombies make the perfect army, according to General D'Ambrosia.
10. Why did the narrator speak to so many different people during the story?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)