|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After regaining consciousness, what does a monkey do to Sardar Khanin?
(a) Urinates on his face.
(b) Tells him the war is almost over.
(c) Makes noise, dances and then runs away.
(d) Shoots him.
2. Where was Terry Knox during the war?
(a) In a safe bunker under the White House.
(b) In Australia.
(c) On a space station.
(d) On the moon.
3. What happens to Ijiro's Shield Society?
(a) It becomes part of the Japanese Self Defense Forces.
(b) It is put in place as the new government of Japan.
(c) It is disbanded because it is no longer needed.
(d) It is renamed the Japanese Self Defense Forces.
4. According to Philip Adler in Chapter 8, when did his country lose something important?
(a) When they followed the Redeker Plan.
(b) When they accepted help from Russia.
(c) When they abandoned civilians.
(d) When they burned the fields to try and stop the zombies.
5. What happened to all IR operators by the end of the war?
(a) They were arrested for treason.
(b) They became politicians.
(c) They committed suicide.
(d) They became infected.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the only individual who believed what Maria Zhuganova's nation claimed about religion?
2. What became shields for the soul during the war?
3. What does Kwang Jingshu believe about life after the war?
4. How are zombies distracted away from incoming ships?
5. What did the U.S. president remind the delegates of during The Honolulu Conference?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain how Jesika Hendricks and her parents were able to survive the winter.
2. Explain what happened in North Korea during the war. What does Hyungchol Choi speculate happened?
3. Explain the battle plan for "the road to New York," according to Todd Wainio.
4. How is Todd Wainio coping with life after the war?
5. Explain the changes to the military after the announcement to go to war, according to Todd Wainio.
6. How does Kwang Jingshu feel about life and China after the war?
7. How does Joe Muhammad feel about life after the war?
8. How does Kondo Tatsumi feel about Tomonaga Ijiro according to Chapter 8?
9. Why do the different people have such different reactions to life after the war?
10. How do Philip Adler and Jurgen Warmbrunn feel now that the war is over?
This section contains 942 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)