|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Jurgen Warmbrunn located in Chapter 8?
(a) Berlin, Germany.
(b) Tel Aviv, Israel.
(c) Warsaw, Poland.
(d) Jerusalem, Israel.
2. According to Bohdan Taras, what city is set on fire?
(b) St. Petersburg.
3. What was the biggest threat in taking back the U.S., according to Todd Wainio?
(a) The feral children.
(b) The human psyche.
(c) The hidden zombies.
(d) The quislings.
4. What did Todd Wainio do at the moment of his most vivid memory?
(a) Watched the sunrise in silence.
(b) Had a glass of champagne.
(c) Wrote a letter to his future self.
(d) Put all his effort into helping others around him.
5. According to Sardar Khanin, why would a thermonuclear weapon be a bad idea to use in the pass?
(a) It would kill all the refugees in the pass.
(b) It would have no affect against the infected people.
(c) It would poison the water in the pass.
(d) It would create a sloping ramp right up the pass.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Father Sergei Ryzhkov prevent infected soldiers from committing the sin of suicide?
2. What would cause T. Sean Collins to kill himself?
3. What is Todd Wainio's relationship status at the end of the novel?
4. Why did Cuba thrive during the war?
5. What benefit does Joe Muhammad see in the war?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Kwang Jingshu feel about life and China after the war?
2. How is Todd Wainio coping with life after the war?
3. When speaking with the narrator, Jesika Hendricks casually kills a zombie as it begins to reanimate. What does this reveal about her?
4. Explain the importance of Radio Free Earth during the war.
5. Explain how the United States's desire to go to war is a turning point in the story.
6. Explain what happened in North Korea during the war. What does Hyungchol Choi speculate happened?
7. How is Maria Zhuganova coping with life after the war?
8. How does Kondo Tatsumi feel about Tomonaga Ijiro according to Chapter 8?
9. Explain the importance of Tomonaga Ijiro to Japan after the war?
10. According to Maria Zhuganova, how is Russia coping after the war?
This section contains 904 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)