|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "The Whacko" tell a tree during his interview with the narrator?
(a) That a squirrel is living in it.
(b) That it has beautiful leaves.
(c) That it doesn't need to grow so quickly.
(d) That it's doing a good job.
2. Where was Terry Knox during the war?
(a) On a space station.
(b) On the moon.
(c) In a safe bunker under the White House.
(d) In Australia.
3. What would cause T. Sean Collins to kill himself?
(a) Getting another divorce.
(b) Being unable to maintain friendships.
(c) Losing another job.
(d) Being unable to function without zombies.
4. At what castle was Allen Forbes during the war?
5. According to Sardar Khanin, why would a thermonuclear weapon be a bad idea to use in the pass?
(a) It would kill all the refugees in the pass.
(b) It would create a sloping ramp right up the pass.
(c) It would have no affect against the infected people.
(d) It would poison the water in the pass.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many groups were there in the final battle for the U.S.?
2. Why were castles vital during World War Z?
3. Why did Cuba thrive during the war?
4. What about Tomonaga Ijiro does Kondo Tatsumi disagree with?
5. What does Maria Zhuganova claim her country now has?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the importance of Radio Free Earth during the war.
2. How are Jesika Hendricks and Mary Jo Miller different in the way they place blame in Chapter 8?
3. What does Chapter 4 reveal about the people experiencing the outbreak and war?
4. How has Kwang Jingshu's perspective changed after the war?
5. Why is T. Sean Collins having trouble adapting to life after the war?
6. Explain the importance of royalty during the war, according to Allen Forbes.
7. Explain how the United States's desire to go to war is a turning point in the story.
8. How is Todd Wainio coping with life after the war?
9. Why do the different people have such different reactions to life after the war?
10. What was Terry Knox's perspective of the war?
This section contains 898 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)