|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state is Mrs. Miller in Chapter 8?
2. According to Choi, the men working the jobs for the Deep Submergence Combat Corp are better than what?
3. What are Bohdan Taras and other soldiers expected to do at the bridge?
(a) Check all refugees for food.
(b) Check all refugees for weapons.
(c) Check all refugees for infection.
(d) Check all refugees for identification.
4. What animal was used to lead the zombies to the army firing line in Hope, New Mexico?
5. What has Todd Wainio attempted to do by the end of the novel?
(a) Return to a normal life.
(b) Start dating.
(c) Build a house.
(d) Tell others of his experiences.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "The Whacko" tell a tree during his interview with the narrator?
2. According to Maria Zhuganova, what are women of her country being told to do?
3. What was the purpose of Radio Free Earth?
4. After regaining consciousness, what does a monkey do to Sardar Khanin?
5. How did Father Sergei Ryzhkov prevent infected soldiers from committing the sin of suicide?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the author end with Todd Wainio's story?
2. What was Terry Knox's perspective of the war?
3. How were dogs used during the war?
4. What is the tone of Chapter 4?
5. How is Todd Wainio coping with life after the war?
6. How does Joe Muhammad feel about life after the war?
7. How do Philip Adler and Jurgen Warmbrunn feel now that the war is over?
8. Explain the battle plan for "the road to New York," according to Todd Wainio.
9. Explain why the pass in India needs to be destroyed, according to Sardar Khanin.
10. According to Maria Zhuganova, how is Russia coping after the war?
This section contains 931 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)