|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jurgen Warmbrunn say would be true if there were no survivors of the Holocaust?
(a) There is no hope for humanity's future.
(b) No one is worth remembering.
(c) Everyone is worth remembering.
(d) There are no survivors of World War Z.
2. What does Todd Wainio admit at the end of the novel?
(a) He believes one country created the illness, but it got out of hand.
(b) He can't remember how the war began.
(c) He sometimes loses his ability to cope.
(d) He misses the days before the war.
3. What is T. Sean Collins now unable to do?
(a) Have a family.
(b) Function in society.
(c) Maintain a job.
(d) Be alone.
4. What is the final battle for the U.S. called?
(a) The Battle of the Eagle.
(b) The Z-Battle.
(c) The Final Stand.
(d) The Road to New York.
5. Where was Terry Knox during the war?
(a) On the moon.
(b) In Australia.
(c) On a space station.
(d) In a safe bunker under the White House.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after his interview with the narrator did Terry Knox die?
2. Where is Kwang Jingshu located at the end of the novel?
3. How long did the process of the final battle for the U.S. take?
4. What does ADS stand for?
5. Why did Cuba thrive during the war?
Short Essay Questions
1. How were dogs used during the war?
2. What will happen to Breckinridge Scott after the war?
3. Explain the importance of Tomonaga Ijiro to Japan after the war?
4. Explain the changes to the military after the announcement to go to war, according to Todd Wainio.
5. What is the tone of Chapter 4?
6. Explain the battle plan for "the road to New York," according to Todd Wainio.
7. Explain the role of Russian priests during the war, and how the role developed..
8. How does Kondo Tatsumi feel about Tomonaga Ijiro according to Chapter 8?
9. When speaking with the narrator, Jesika Hendricks casually kills a zombie as it begins to reanimate. What does this reveal about her?
10. Explain why the zombies make the perfect army, according to General D'Ambrosia.
This section contains 842 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)