|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kwang Jingshu believe about life after the war?
(a) That the zombies will never be gone.
(b) That everything will be all right.
(c) That individual countries will no longer exist.
(d) That no one will remember how the zombies came to be.
2. Where is Jurgen Warmbrunn located in Chapter 8?
(a) Warsaw, Poland.
(b) Berlin, Germany.
(c) Tel Aviv, Israel.
(d) Jerusalem, Israel.
3. According to Philip Adler in Chapter 8, what did his country lose?
(a) More than just people.
(b) More than just land.
4. What dreams does Todd Wainio still have?
(a) Being killed by zombies.
(b) Losing friends.
(c) Being abandoned.
(d) His journey through the war.
5. What does Mrs. Miller hope the lasting legacy to her children will be?
(a) That the world is united as one.
(b) That there will be trees and parks again.
(c) That her generation cleaned up its own mess.
(d) That the zombies were conquered before her children were old enough to fight them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What benefit does Joe Muhammad see in the war?
2. What is T. Sean Collins now addicted to?
3. What does Kondo Tatsumi say about Tomonaga Ijiro's generation?
4. How many groups were there in the final battle for the U.S.?
5. According to Sardar Khanin, why would a thermonuclear weapon be a bad idea to use in the pass?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)