|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Maria Zhuganova, what are women of her country being told to do?
(a) Cut their hair in memory of the lives lost in the war.
(b) Leave the work force to care for feral children.
(c) Stop having children.
(d) Have as many children as possible.
2. What does Kondo Tatsumi hope to find?
(a) A way to recover his old personality.
(b) A middle road.
(c) A home and family.
(d) Spiritual enlightenment.
3. According to Michael Choi, who or what are the true victims of the war?
(a) The children.
(b) Human culture.
(c) The spouses of those who were killed.
(d) The marine life.
4. Why are sunken vessels cleared from harbors, according to Michael Choi?
(a) They can kill the marine life.
(b) They are often filled with zombies.
(c) They prevent other vessels from docking in the harbors.
(d) Their materials can be recycled into newer vessels.
5. What are Bohdan Taras and other soldiers expected to do at the bridge?
(a) Check all refugees for weapons.
(b) Check all refugees for infection.
(c) Check all refugees for identification.
(d) Check all refugees for food.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Terry Knox during the war?
2. What benefit does Joe Muhammad see in the war?
3. Where is Jurgen Warmbrunn located in Chapter 8?
4. What animal was used to lead the zombies to the army firing line in Hope, New Mexico?
5. What does Kwang Jingshu believe about life after the war?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to Maria Zhuganova, how is Russia coping after the war?
2. How is Todd Wainio coping with life after the war?
3. How does Kondo Tatsumi feel about Tomonaga Ijiro according to Chapter 8?
4. What is the tone of Chapter 4?
5. Explain the importance of royalty during the war, according to Allen Forbes.
6. How are Jesika Hendricks and Mary Jo Miller different in the way they place blame in Chapter 8?
7. Explain what happened in Cuba during the war?
8. How were dogs used during the war?
9. How has Kwang Jingshu's perspective changed after the war?
10. Explain how the United States's desire to go to war is a turning point in the story.
This section contains 865 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)