|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is different about children born after the war?
(a) They are taught how to avoid zombies in school.
(b) Their nursery rhymes are about zombies.
(c) They are immune to the illness.
(d) They have no fear of zombies.
2. Where is Jesika Hendricks located in Chapter 8?
(a) Nome, Alaska.
(b) Ontario, Canada.
(c) Manitoba, Canada.
(d) Detroit, Michigan.
3. What nation is Maria Zhuganova part of?
(a) The Holy Russian Empire.
(b) She is no longer affiliated with any country.
(c) The West Indies Federation.
(d) The Consolidated States of North America.
4. After regaining consciousness, what does a monkey do to Sardar Khanin?
(a) Tells him the war is almost over.
(b) Makes noise, dances and then runs away.
(c) Shoots him.
(d) Urinates on his face.
5. What does Sardar Khanin see crawling all over people on a Himalayan road?
(a) Infected people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Ijiro's Shield Society?
2. What does Mrs. Miller hope the lasting legacy to her children will be?
3. Where is Arthur Sinclair in Chapter 8?
4. How are zombies distracted away from incoming ships?
5. Why did Cuba thrive during the war?
Short Essay Questions
1. How are Jesika Hendricks and Mary Jo Miller different in the way they place blame in Chapter 8?
2. What was Terry Knox's perspective of the war?
3. What do Philip Adler and Jurgen Warmbrunn have in common in Chapter 8?
4. Explain why the pass in India needs to be destroyed, according to Sardar Khanin.
5. How does Kwang Jingshu feel about life and China after the war?
6. Why does the author end with Todd Wainio's story?
7. How is Todd Wainio coping with life after the war?
8. How do Philip Adler and Jurgen Warmbrunn feel now that the war is over?
9. Explain how Jesika Hendricks and her parents were able to survive the winter.
10. When speaking with the narrator, Jesika Hendricks casually kills a zombie as it begins to reanimate. What does this reveal about her?
This section contains 927 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)