|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What dreams does Todd Wainio still have?
(a) Being abandoned.
(b) His journey through the war.
(c) Being killed by zombies.
(d) Losing friends.
2. How many groups were there in the final battle for the U.S.?
3. What does Jurgen Warmbrunn say would be true if there were no survivors of the Holocaust?
(a) No one is worth remembering.
(b) There is no hope for humanity's future.
(c) There are no survivors of World War Z.
(d) Everyone is worth remembering.
4. What does Mrs. Miller hope the lasting legacy to her children will be?
(a) That the zombies were conquered before her children were old enough to fight them.
(b) That her generation cleaned up its own mess.
(c) That the world is united as one.
(d) That there will be trees and parks again.
5. What is the first choice given to U.S. military forces after the war, according to "The Whacko?"
(a) Psychiatric counseling.
(b) Take six week leave.
(c) Go home.
(d) Help in other countries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is different about children born after the war?
2. Why is Bohdan Taras overseeing the Patrona Bridge?
3. What is Todd Wainio's most vivid memory?
4. Where was Terry Knox during the war?
5. What was the purpose of Radio Free Earth?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Terry Knox's perspective of the war?
2. How do Philip Adler and Jurgen Warmbrunn feel now that the war is over?
3. Explain why the zombies make the perfect army, according to General D'Ambrosia.
4. Explain what happened in North Korea during the war. What does Hyungchol Choi speculate happened?
5. How does Kondo Tatsumi feel about Tomonaga Ijiro according to Chapter 8?
6. Why did the narrator speak to so many different people during the story?
7. How is Maria Zhuganova coping with life after the war?
8. What do Philip Adler and Jurgen Warmbrunn have in common in Chapter 8?
9. Why is Michael Choi so upset by the extinction of whales on Earth, as well as the deaths of most of the Earth's marine life?
10. According to Maria Zhuganova, how is Russia coping after the war?
This section contains 967 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)