|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the biggest threat in taking back the U.S., according to Todd Wainio?
(a) The human psyche.
(b) The quislings.
(c) The feral children.
(d) The hidden zombies.
2. What do rumors say a "death squad" priests are?
(a) Priests sent to kill infected soldiers under the guise of saving other soldiers.
(b) Priests sent to kill enemies under a guise of saving the infected.
(c) Priests sent to kill civilians who questioned the Church under the guise of them being infected.
(d) Priests sent to sacrifice themselves to zombies as human bait.
3. What were "fragdogs?"
(a) Dogs trained to help soldiers hold the line by "herding" them on the battlefield.
(b) Dogs used to carry messages between battalions on the battlefield.
(c) Dogs strapped with bombs and sent into battle to detonate.
(d) Dogs used to carry ammunition while in battle.
4. What does "The Whacko" tell a tree during his interview with the narrator?
(a) That a squirrel is living in it.
(b) That it doesn't need to grow so quickly.
(c) That it's doing a good job.
(d) That it has beautiful leaves.
5. What is Arthur Sinclair's new job?
(a) To write the history of World War Z.
(b) To conduct war crime investigations.
(c) To bring to justice those who are trying to take advantage of the dead.
(d) To defend the rights of the zombies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the only individual who believed what Maria Zhuganova's nation claimed about religion?
2. Maria Zhuganova tells the narrator he is being used to tell Russia's story. Why?
3. What did the U.S. president remind the delegates of during The Honolulu Conference?
4. What is T. Sean Collins now addicted to?
5. Why does Jesika Hendricks return to the wilderness park in Canada every year?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)