|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to all IR operators by the end of the war?
(a) They were arrested for treason.
(b) They committed suicide.
(c) They became politicians.
(d) They became infected.
2. Why is Philip Adler unable to keep his promise to himself about Lang?
(a) Lang killed himself.
(b) Lang was sent to a psychiatric facility.
(c) Lang quit his job.
(d) Lang was court-marshalled by other soldiers.
3. What is the second choice given to U.S. military forces after the war, according to "The Whacko?"
(a) Go home.
(b) Psychiatric counseling.
(c) Take six week leave.
(d) Help in other countries.
4. Who, according to Chapter 8, is the only individual to believe what Maria Zhuganova's nation claims about religion?
(a) Clergyman Ryzhkov.
(b) The Roman Catholic Pope.
(c) The Archbishop of Moscow.
(d) Maria Zhuganova.
5. How does Philip Adler feel about Lang after he is unable to keep the promise to himself?
(a) He feels sorry for Lang.
(b) He has no feelings for Lang one way or the other.
(c) He hates Lang even more.
(d) He has forgiven Lang.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are sunken vessels cleared from harbors, according to Michael Choi?
2. Why does food become scarce at the refugee camp where Jesika Hendricks and her family stay?
3. Where is Jurgen Warmbrunn located in Chapter 8?
4. According to Choi, the men working the jobs for the Deep Submergence Combat Corp are better than what?
5. What does Kondo Tatsumi see in Tomonaga Ijiro's path?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)