|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Jurgen Warmbrunn, why were there no survivors of the Holocaust?
(a) Because those who survived died inside.
(b) Because too much time has passed.
(c) Because the survivors are not remembered.
(d) Because many families lost children.
2. Why does Jesika Hendricks return to the wilderness park in Canada every year?
(a) To clean the area of refugee debris and human remains.
(b) To lobby for equal rights for refugees.
(c) To remember her parents, who are dead.
(d) To celebrate the victory of the Battle of Sand Lakes.
3. Why were castles vital during World War Z?
(a) They have excellent satellite reception.
(b) They are made of a type of rock that is poison to the infected.
(c) They have excellent defenses.
(d) They have access to underground tunnels.
4. What became shields for the soul during the war?
5. According to Choi, the men working the jobs for the Deep Submergence Combat Corp are better than what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sardar Khanin see crawling all over people on a Himalayan road?
2. What does Kondo Tatsumi see in Tomonaga Ijiro's path?
3. Where is Kwang Jingshu located at the end of the novel?
4. Who watches Tomonaga Ijiro accept an award in Kyoto, Japan?
5. What nation is Maria Zhuganova part of?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)