|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After regaining consciousness, what does Sardar Khanin imagine a monkey doing?
(a) Serving sushi.
(b) Telling him the war is almost over.
(c) Urinating on his face.
(d) Shooting him.
2. Who watches Tomonaga Ijiro accept an award in Kyoto, Japan?
(a) Kondo Tatsumi.
(b) Mrs. Miller.
(c) General Raj-Singh.
(d) Ijiro's sister.
3. What is Arthur Sinclair's new job?
(a) To conduct war crime investigations.
(b) To bring to justice those who are trying to take advantage of the dead.
(c) To write the history of World War Z.
(d) To defend the rights of the zombies.
4. What does Maria Zhuganova claim her country now has?
(a) A renewed sense of self.
(c) Traditional values.
5. What was the biggest threat in taking back the U.S., according to Todd Wainio?
(a) The quislings.
(b) The human psyche.
(c) The feral children.
(d) The hidden zombies.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after his interview with the narrator did Terry Knox die?
2. What happened in North Korea during the war?
3. What does Todd Wainio admit at the end of the novel?
4. How did Todd Wainio lose his squad leader?
5. What does Jurgen Warmbrunn say would be true if there were no survivors of the Holocaust?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do the different people have such different reactions to life after the war?
2. According to Maria Zhuganova, how is Russia coping after the war?
3. Explain why the soldiers in Chapter 4 kill innocent people, and how they feel about these actions.
4. What will happen to Breckinridge Scott after the war?
5. How is Maria Zhuganova coping with life after the war?
6. When speaking with the narrator, Jesika Hendricks casually kills a zombie as it begins to reanimate. What does this reveal about her?
7. Explain how underwater zombies were dealt with during the war.
8. Why is T. Sean Collins having trouble adapting to life after the war?
9. How does Joe Muhammad feel about life after the war?
10. How is Todd Wainio coping with life after the war?
This section contains 887 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)