|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are sunken vessels cleared from harbors, according to Michael Choi?
(a) They prevent other vessels from docking in the harbors.
(b) They are often filled with zombies.
(c) Their materials can be recycled into newer vessels.
(d) They can kill the marine life.
2. According to Bohdan Taras, what is released over a bridge in order to discover who is infected?
(a) An electro-magnetic field.
(b) A chemical weapon.
(c) Human bait to tempt the infected into revealing themselves.
(d) Water, since the infected become afraid of it.
3. What does Jurgen Warmbrunn say would be true if there were no survivors of the Holocaust?
(a) Everyone is worth remembering.
(b) There is no hope for humanity's future.
(c) There are no survivors of World War Z.
(d) No one is worth remembering.
4. What are Bohdan Taras and other soldiers expected to do at the bridge?
(a) Check all refugees for identification.
(b) Check all refugees for infection.
(c) Check all refugees for food.
(d) Check all refugees for weapons.
5. What does Kondo Tatsumi say about both his own and Tomonaga Ijiro's generations?
(a) Neither will be remembered.
(b) Neither will be forgotten.
(c) Both led to destruction.
(d) Both led to success.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Jesika Hendricks located in Chapter 8?
2. Where is Kwang Jingshu located at the end of the novel?
3. What did the U.S. president remind the delegates of during The Honolulu Conference?
4. What happened in North Korea during the war?
5. What would cause T. Sean Collins to kill himself?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Maria Zhuganova coping with life after the war?
2. Explain why the pass in India needs to be destroyed, according to Sardar Khanin.
3. Explain how underwater zombies were dealt with during the war.
4. Explain the battle plan for "the road to New York," according to Todd Wainio.
5. Explain the role of Russian priests during the war, and how the role developed..
6. Why are some people pessimistic about life after the war?
7. How does Kondo Tatsumi feel about Tomonaga Ijiro according to Chapter 8?
8. Explain the importance of royalty during the war, according to Allen Forbes.
9. Why is Michael Choi so upset by the extinction of whales on Earth, as well as the deaths of most of the Earth's marine life?
10. How is Todd Wainio coping with life after the war?
This section contains 1,030 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)