|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Though he hopes it is not the case, what does Joe Muhammad think might happen when the zombies are long dead?
(a) That humankind will return to anger and hatred.
(b) That a new outbreak will occur.
(c) That no one will remember the truth.
(d) That people will criticize the war as unjust.
2. Why is Philip Adler unable to keep his promise to himself about Lang?
(a) Lang was court-marshalled by other soldiers.
(b) Lang killed himself.
(c) Lang quit his job.
(d) Lang was sent to a psychiatric facility.
3. How long after his interview with the narrator did Terry Knox die?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) He didn't.
(c) Three days.
(d) Three months.
4. What about Tomonaga Ijiro does Kondo Tatsumi disagree with?
(a) His dedication to political leadership.
(b) His political beliefs.
(c) His plan for the future of Japan.
(d) His spirituality.
5. What does Todd Wainio admit at the end of the novel?
(a) He sometimes loses his ability to cope.
(b) He believes one country created the illness, but it got out of hand.
(c) He misses the days before the war.
(d) He can't remember how the war began.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animals were too inconsistent in smelling out zombies during the war?
2. Jurgen Warmbrunn remembers a pond from youth. Why is this pond still gray?
3. What does Jesika Hendricks have a hard time dealing with after the war?
4. According to Michael Choi, who or what are the true victims of the war?
5. Where is T. Sean Collins located in Chapter 8?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)