|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the twelve-year-old boy infected?
(a) He ate infected meat.
(b) He was born infected, but the illness remained dormant for twelve years.
(c) He was bitten while fishing.
(d) He was bitten while hunting.
2. What is the only country to follow Warmbrunn's plan?
3. Who carries Sharon to the parking lot from the church?
(a) Her mother.
(b) The minister's wife.
(c) A stranger with big, soft arms.
(d) Ashley's mother.
4. What is World War Z?
(a) A war between humans and zombies.
(b) A war between Australia and New Zealand.
(c) A war between the U.S. and Zimbabwe.
(d) Another name for World War III.
5. How does Jurgen Warmbrunn learn about the outbreak?
(a) Intercepted Chinese intelligence reports.
(b) An article in a conspiracy theorist e-magazine.
(c) Visual images from German spy satellites.
(d) Taiwanese groups trying to decode Russian messages.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, how did Iran retaliate when their recovery plan was spoiled?
2. According to Todd Wainio, what led to soldiers panicking and the line collapsing?
3. What percentage of the initial wave of zombies were killed with the first rocket launches, according to Todd Wainio?
4. Who does Mary Jo Miller free from being pulled out the window by the infected?
5. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the Decimation, according to Maria Zhuganova.
2. Explain why Paul Redeker was a good choice to create a survival plan.
3. Explain what happened between Iran and Pakistan during the war.
4. Explain the relationship between Lang and Philip Adler.
5. Explain how the rich and famous handled the war, according to T. Sean Collins.
6. Explain how the seasons affected the zombies.
7. Give three examples of civilians panicking at the beginning of Chapter 3.
8. How is the Israeli government first alerted to the epidemic, and how do they initially react?
9. Who is Xolelwa Azania? Why is he important?
10. Explain why a chemical weapon is dropped over a bridge, according to Bohdan Taras.
This section contains 849 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)