|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the Yanomami?
(a) The Fierce People.
(b) The Walking Dead.
(c) Those Who Are Immune.
(d) The Infected People.
2. What haunts Gavin Blaire most about seeing the people panicked on the highway?
(a) That they thought the outbreak was under control.
(b) That they had no destination.
(c) The sight of the people fleeing in terror.
(d) The sound of the people's screaming.
3. Why does Ajay Shah say some people were refused passage on boats in India?
(a) Because of the weight limits on the boats.
(b) Because they couldn't pay enough.
(c) Because they weren't willing to work off their passage.
(d) Because of their skin color or caste.
4. What event caused Paul Redeker not to be seen again?
(a) The implementation of the Redeker Plan.
(b) A hug.
(c) A death threat.
(d) The death of his mother.
5. Who is Rolihlahla?
(a) A war veteran and friend of Paul Redeker.
(b) The father of democracy in South Africa.
(c) The spokesperson for the United Nations.
(d) A great supporter of Paul Redeker's work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Saladin Kader believe about Warmbrunn's plan?
2. Where did the U.S. military attempt to end the Panic by showing how effective the military was?
3. Why was T. Sean Collins in Long Island during the Panic?
4. How did the Redeker Plan begin?
5. How did the CIA handle the Warmbrunn-Knight plan?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the battle between the U.S. and zombies at Yonkers.
2. Explain how the rich and famous handled the war, according to T. Sean Collins.
3. How are politics affecting efforts to contain or eliminate the outbreak?
4. Explain why the battle between the U.S. and the zombies at Yonkers is important to the story.
5. Describe the "New Community" settlement in which Mary Jo Miller lives in Troy, Montana.
6. Give three examples of civilians panicking at the beginning of Chapter 3.
7. Explain how the seasons affected the zombies.
8. Who is Xolelwa Azania? Why is he important?
9. Explain why Paul Redeker was a good choice to create a survival plan.
10. How did Herr Muller get sick without having any bite marks on him?
This section contains 922 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)