Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where does Saladin Kader escape?
(a) A military bunker.
(b) The mountains.
(c) A resettlement camp.
(d) An underground safe zone.
2. According to Todd Wainio, where were the soldiers placed?
(a) On the ground in foxholes.
(b) In an open field.
(c) In skyscrapers.
(d) High and under cover.
3. When the narrator interviews Paul Redeker, what number novel is he writing?
(a) His first.
(b) His second.
(c) His third.
(d) His fifth.
4. What did citizens of South Africa think of Paul Redeker?
(a) They hated him.
(b) They feared him.
(c) He was a joke.
(d) They loved him.
5. How did the CIA handle the Warmbrunn-Knight plan?
(a) They never received it.
(b) They approached the White House with it, but were ignored.
(c) They immediately implemented it.
(d) They ignored it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sacrifices himself to allow Mary Jo Miller to escape?
2. Who shoots Jacob Nyathi as he tries to escape during a panic?
3. What is the likely explanation given for reanimated bodies with no bite marks?
4. What is the term given to the twelve-year-old boy believed to be the first human infected?
5. During the Panic, what was T. Sean Collins's job?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain why Paul Redeker was a good choice to create a survival plan.
2. How do Philip Adler and Jurgen Warmbrunn feel now that the war is over?
3. Explain the relationship between Lang and Philip Adler.
4. Explain how underwater zombies were dealt with during the war.
5. Explain the importance of Tomonaga Ijiro to Japan after the war?
6. Explain the changes to the military after the announcement to go to war, according to Todd Wainio.
7. Explain what happened between Iran and Pakistan during the war.
8. Explain why the soldiers in Chapter 4 kill innocent people, and how they feel about these actions.
9. What do Philip Adler and Jurgen Warmbrunn have in common in Chapter 8?
10. Explain the role of Russian priests during the war, and how the role developed..
This section contains 902 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)