|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was one diagnosis for the outbreak early on?
(b) Celiac Disease.
(d) An extreme form of skin cancer.
2. Why does smuggling become popular in the early stages of the outbreak?
(a) A cure was created, but was only given to the military, so volunteers attempted to get it to civilians through smuggling.
(b) During the outbreak, alcohol was banned and had to be smuggled into the United States.
(c) The infected were smuggled into countries by enemies as a form of biological warfare.
(d) Rich clients traveled to other countries in search of a cure.
3. Who sacrifices himself to allow Mary Jo Miller to escape?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her minister.
(c) Her boss.
(d) Her son.
4. To where did Breckinridge Scott escape to live in solitude?
5. Where does the narrator meet Todd Wainio?
(a) At a memorial for soldiers that fell in World War Z.
(b) At a mural of a battle between U.S. soldiers and the infected.
(c) At a local hideout.
(d) At his home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Breckinridge Scott's vaccine?
2. Who are the Yanomami?
3. According to Travis D'Ambrosia, why was Phase Two of the plan to handle the infected never started?
4. What did citizens of South Africa think of Paul Redeker?
5. To where does Saladin Kader escape?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain three reasons the CIA missed the illness in China.
2. As the outbreak is initially occurring, how do governments and local police handle reports?
3. Explain why a chemical weapon is dropped over a bridge, according to Bohdan Taras.
4. Explain the Redeker Plan.
5. Give three examples of civilians panicking at the beginning of Chapter 3.
6. Explain what happened between Iran and Pakistan during the war.
7. How did Herr Muller get sick without having any bite marks on him?
8. Explain the Decimation, according to Maria Zhuganova.
9. Explain how the outbreak began.
10. Explain how the outbreak spread to Paris.
This section contains 826 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)