|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the twelve-year-old boy infected?
(a) He was bitten while hunting.
(b) He ate infected meat.
(c) He was born infected, but the illness remained dormant for twelve years.
(d) He was bitten while fishing.
2. To where did Breckinridge Scott escape to live in solitude?
3. Where does Breckinridge Scott place the blame for the Great Panic?
(a) The government.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The military.
(d) The press.
4. Why was Maria Zhuganova's team in Russia not aware of the Panic?
(a) They were on an undercover mission.
(b) They were on a communications blackout.
(c) They didn't believe the outbreak was real.
(d) The military kept it from them so it wouldn't affect their judgement.
5. What plan did Paul Redeker rewrite for the apartheid government?
(a) White Plan.
(b) Orange Plan.
(c) Red Plan.
(d) Black Plan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event caused Paul Redeker not to be seen again?
2. How is Dr. Silva killed?
3. To where was Bob Archer transferred?
4. Why did thousands on the boats die, according to Ajay Shah?
5. What promise does Philip Adler make to himself?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the Redeker Plan.
2. Explain why a chemical weapon is dropped over a bridge, according to Bohdan Taras.
3. Give three examples of civilians panicking at the beginning of Chapter 3.
4. Explain why Paul Redeker was a good choice to create a survival plan.
5. Describe the battle between the U.S. and zombies at Yonkers.
6. Explain why the battle between the U.S. and the zombies at Yonkers is important to the story.
7. How is the Israeli government first alerted to the epidemic, and how do they initially react?
8. Explain the Decimation, according to Maria Zhuganova.
9. Explain the relationship between Lang and Philip Adler.
10. What is Phalanx?
This section contains 922 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)