|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Rolihlahla?
(a) The spokesperson for the United Nations.
(b) A great supporter of Paul Redeker's work.
(c) A war veteran and friend of Paul Redeker.
(d) The father of democracy in South Africa.
2. How did the infection spread to Europe?
(a) Infected food was delivered to London by train.
(b) An infected couple traveled by air to Paris.
(c) No one knows how the infection spread to Europe.
(d) Infected rats traveled to Europe on supply ships.
3. How was the twelve-year-old boy infected?
(a) He was born infected, but the illness remained dormant for twelve years.
(b) He ate infected meat.
(c) He was bitten while fishing.
(d) He was bitten while hunting.
4. During the Panic, what was T. Sean Collins's job?
(a) He was a reporter.
(b) He was a chauffeur.
(c) He was a pilot.
(d) He was a mercenary.
5. What is the term given to the twelve-year-old boy believed to be the first human infected?
(a) Patient Zero.
(b) The Epicenter.
(c) Ground Zero.
(d) Patient One.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Philip Adler finally agree to follow the order he initially refuses?
2. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, who spoiled Iran's recovery plan?
3. According to Maria Zhuganova, who shoots a little girl between the eyes?
4. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, how did Iran retaliate when their recovery plan was spoiled?
5. Why does smuggling become popular in the early stages of the outbreak?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain how the outbreak spread to Paris.
2. Explain the Redeker Plan.
3. Explain how the rich and famous handled the war, according to T. Sean Collins.
4. Give three examples of civilians panicking at the beginning of Chapter 3.
5. How did Herr Muller get sick without having any bite marks on him?
6. Describe the battle between the U.S. and zombies at Yonkers.
7. Explain how the U.S. government responded to the outbreak.
8. Explain why the battle between the U.S. and the zombies at Yonkers is important to the story.
9. Explain the Decimation, according to Maria Zhuganova.
10. How is the Israeli government first alerted to the epidemic, and how do they initially react?
This section contains 1,010 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)