|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Paul Redeker a good choice for coming up with solutions to world problems?
(a) He is passionate about everything.
(b) He is the foremost expert in human psychology.
(c) He is dispassionate about everything.
(d) He is not affiliated with any country or government.
2. What was the purpose of the civilians left behind in Redeker's plan?
(a) They chose to stay behind.
(b) They were used to fight the infected people.
(c) They would be instructed to rebuild society.
(d) They were used as human bait.
3. How does Jurgen Warmbrunn learn about the outbreak?
(a) Taiwanese groups trying to decode Russian messages.
(b) Intercepted Chinese intelligence reports.
(c) An article in a conspiracy theorist e-magazine.
(d) Visual images from German spy satellites.
4. According to Todd Wainio, where were the soldiers placed?
(a) In skyscrapers.
(b) High and under cover.
(c) In an open field.
(d) On the ground in foxholes.
5. How was Redeker's plan initially received?
(a) It was accepted.
(b) It was altered and implemented.
(c) It was rejected.
(d) It was welcomed with a standing ovation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What haunts Gavin Blaire most about seeing the people panicked on the highway?
2. What does Saladin Kader believe about Warmbrunn's plan?
3. Who is Rolihlahla?
4. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
5. Why did Breckinridge Scott develop a vaccine?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain how the outbreak began.
2. Why is Mary Jo Miller's story of her first encounter with zombies important?
3. Describe the battle between the U.S. and zombies at Yonkers.
4. Explain how the rich and famous handled the war, according to T. Sean Collins.
5. Who is Xolelwa Azania? Why is he important?
6. How are politics affecting efforts to contain or eliminate the outbreak?
7. Explain why the citizens of South Africa hate Paul Redeker.
8. What is Phalanx?
9. Explain why a chemical weapon is dropped over a bridge, according to Bohdan Taras.
10. Explain the Decimation, according to Maria Zhuganova.
This section contains 932 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)