|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, how did Iran retaliate when their recovery plan was spoiled?
(a) They bombed the country that was sending in refugees.
(b) They bombed a bridge.
(c) They adapted their recovery plan to include the country that initially spoiled it.
(d) They declared war against the country that spoiled their recovery plan.
2. Who does Mary Jo Miller free from being pulled out the window by the infected?
(a) Her daughter.
(b) Her boss.
(c) Her neighbor.
(d) A stranger.
3. How was Redeker's plan initially received?
(a) It was altered and implemented.
(b) It was accepted.
(c) It was welcomed with a standing ovation.
(d) It was rejected.
4. What does Saladin Kader believe about Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) It was stolen from a Russian intelligence agency.
(b) It is a Zionist lie.
(c) It is a suicide mission.
(d) It was never intended to be put into practice.
5. Who are the Yanomami?
(a) The Walking Dead.
(b) The Infected People.
(c) Those Who Are Immune.
(d) The Fierce People.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who directed the implementation of the Redeker Plan?
2. When did Paul Redeker rewrite a plan for the apartheid government?
3. What is the likely explanation given for reanimated bodies with no bite marks?
4. What position did Grover Carlson once hold in Washington, D.C.?
5. When the narrator interviews Paul Redeker, what number novel is he writing?
Short Essay Questions
1. How are politics affecting efforts to contain or eliminate the outbreak?
2. Explain what happened between Iran and Pakistan during the war.
3. As the outbreak is initially occurring, how do governments and local police handle reports?
4. Explain how the seasons affected the zombies.
5. Explain the Redeker Plan.
6. Why is Mary Jo Miller's story of her first encounter with zombies important?
7. Explain how the outbreak began.
8. Explain how the outbreak spread to Paris.
9. Describe the battle between the U.S. and zombies at Yonkers.
10. Explain the relationship between Lang and Philip Adler.
This section contains 823 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)