|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
(a) By singing to them.
(b) By medicating them.
(c) By ignoring them.
(d) By educating them.
2. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, how did Iran retaliate when their recovery plan was spoiled?
(a) They declared war against the country that spoiled their recovery plan.
(b) They bombed a bridge.
(c) They adapted their recovery plan to include the country that initially spoiled it.
(d) They bombed the country that was sending in refugees.
3. According to Maria Zhuganova, who shoots a little girl between the eyes?
(a) Pizza Face.
(b) Big Man.
(c) Rat Face.
(d) Rat Man.
4. Who is Rolihlahla?
(a) A war veteran and friend of Paul Redeker.
(b) The father of democracy in South Africa.
(c) A great supporter of Paul Redeker's work.
(d) The spokesperson for the United Nations.
5. What happens to the infected when weather turns from cold to warm?
(b) They reanimate.
(c) They die.
(d) They freeze.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the CIA handle the Warmbrunn-Knight plan?
2. According to Todd Wainio, what led to soldiers panicking and the line collapsing?
3. How did the Redeker Plan begin?
4. Why did Breckinridge Scott develop a vaccine?
5. Why was T. Sean Collins in Long Island during the Panic?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain how the seasons affected the zombies.
2. Explain three reasons the CIA missed the illness in China.
3. Explain the Decimation, according to Maria Zhuganova.
4. Explain the relationship between Lang and Philip Adler.
5. Give three examples of civilians panicking at the beginning of Chapter 3.
6. How is the Israeli government first alerted to the epidemic, and how do they initially react?
7. Who is Xolelwa Azania? Why is he important?
8. Explain how the rich and famous handled the war, according to T. Sean Collins.
9. Explain why a chemical weapon is dropped over a bridge, according to Bohdan Taras.
10. Explain how the outbreak spread to Paris.
This section contains 876 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)