|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did citizens of South Africa think of Paul Redeker?
(a) They loved him.
(b) They hated him.
(c) He was a joke.
(d) They feared him.
2. Who does Mary Jo Miller free from being pulled out the window by the infected?
(a) A stranger.
(b) Her neighbor.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) Her boss.
3. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
(a) By ignoring them.
(b) By medicating them.
(c) By educating them.
(d) By singing to them.
4. Who directed the implementation of the Redeker Plan?
(a) Xolelwa Azania.
(b) The United Nations.
(c) Paul Redeker.
5. What event caused Paul Redeker not to be seen again?
(a) The implementation of the Redeker Plan.
(b) A death threat.
(c) The death of his mother.
(d) A hug.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only way to kill the infected?
2. What are Paul Redeker's novels about?
3. According to Maria Zhuganova, what is the Decimation?
4. Where did the U.S. military attempt to end the Panic by showing how effective the military was?
5. When did Paul Redeker rewrite a plan for the apartheid government?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain why a chemical weapon is dropped over a bridge, according to Bohdan Taras.
2. How is the Israeli government first alerted to the epidemic, and how do they initially react?
3. How are politics affecting efforts to contain or eliminate the outbreak?
4. Explain how the outbreak began.
5. As the outbreak is initially occurring, how do governments and local police handle reports?
6. Explain what happened between Iran and Pakistan during the war.
7. Explain the Redeker Plan.
8. Explain how the seasons affected the zombies.
9. Explain how the outbreak spread to Paris.
10. Explain why the battle between the U.S. and the zombies at Yonkers is important to the story.
This section contains 781 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)