|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the infected in cold weather?
(a) They die.
(b) They freeze.
(d) They reanimate.
2. According to Todd Wainio, where were the soldiers placed?
(a) In skyscrapers.
(b) On the ground in foxholes.
(c) High and under cover.
(d) In an open field.
3. What is the term given to the twelve-year-old boy believed to be the first human infected?
(a) The Epicenter.
(b) Ground Zero.
(c) Patient Zero.
(d) Patient One.
4. According to Travis D'Ambrosia, why was Phase Two of the plan to handle the infected never started?
(a) The American public was too war weary.
(b) The American military was not ready.
(c) The American public voted against implementing Phase Two.
(d) The American military voted against implementing Phase Two.
5. Who are the Yanomami?
(a) Those Who Are Immune.
(b) The Walking Dead.
(c) The Infected People.
(d) The Fierce People.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the purpose of the civilians left behind in Redeker's plan?
2. Where was Philip Adler in charge of a military operation during the war?
3. What percentage of the initial wave of zombies were killed with the first rocket launches, according to Todd Wainio?
4. How did the infection spread to Europe?
5. How is Dr. Silva killed?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the Decimation, according to Maria Zhuganova.
2. Why is Mary Jo Miller's story of her first encounter with zombies important?
3. How did Herr Muller get sick without having any bite marks on him?
4. Explain why a chemical weapon is dropped over a bridge, according to Bohdan Taras.
5. Explain why the battle between the U.S. and the zombies at Yonkers is important to the story.
6. Explain how the seasons affected the zombies.
7. Explain three reasons the CIA missed the illness in China.
8. Explain how the outbreak began.
9. Explain the Redeker Plan.
10. Who is Xolelwa Azania? Why is he important?
This section contains 819 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)