|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the twelve-year-old boy infected?
(a) He was bitten while hunting.
(b) He was bitten while fishing.
(c) He was born infected, but the illness remained dormant for twelve years.
(d) He ate infected meat.
2. Why does Ajay Shah say some people were refused passage on boats in India?
(a) Because they weren't willing to work off their passage.
(b) Because of their skin color or caste.
(c) Because of the weight limits on the boats.
(d) Because they couldn't pay enough.
3. What order does Philip Adler initially refuse?
(a) To kill refugees who try to leave the compound.
(b) To leave civilians behind without telling them.
(c) To kill civilians to protect them from the illness.
(d) To keep food from civilians to give it to the soldiers.
4. Who does Mary Jo Miller free from being pulled out the window by the infected?
(a) A stranger.
(b) Her daughter.
(c) Her boss.
(d) Her neighbor.
5. Why does Philip Adler finally agree to follow the order he initially refuses?
(a) To protect his men from charges of treason.
(b) Because he realizes it's the only way to survive.
(c) To protect himself from charges of treason.
(d) The order is changed so that some of the civilians are not left behind.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the Panic, what was T. Sean Collins's job?
2. What is the name of the man who also contributes his name to Warmbrunn's plan?
3. According to Grover Carlson, why was Breckinridge Scott's vaccine pushed through the FDA?
4. What did citizens of South Africa think of Paul Redeker?
5. What haunts Gavin Blaire most about seeing the people panicked on the highway?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain what happened between Iran and Pakistan during the war.
2. Why is Mary Jo Miller's story of her first encounter with zombies important?
3. Explain why Paul Redeker was a good choice to create a survival plan.
4. Describe the "New Community" settlement in which Mary Jo Miller lives in Troy, Montana.
5. Explain why a chemical weapon is dropped over a bridge, according to Bohdan Taras.
6. How are politics affecting efforts to contain or eliminate the outbreak?
7. How is the Israeli government first alerted to the epidemic, and how do they initially react?
8. Explain three reasons the CIA missed the illness in China.
9. Explain how the seasons affected the zombies.
10. Explain the Decimation, according to Maria Zhuganova.
This section contains 869 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)