|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What percentage of the initial wave of zombies were killed with the first rocket launches, according to Todd Wainio?
2. In what town is the outbreak believed to have originated?
(a) New Dachang, China.
(b) Hope, New Mexico.
(c) Manitoba, Canada.
(d) Zeeland, The Netherlands.
3. What promise does Philip Adler make to himself?
(a) That he will kill Lang.
(b) That he will tell the real story about Lang one day.
(c) That he will have Lang fired.
(d) That he will have Lang court-marshalled.
4. What position did Grover Carlson once hold in Washington, D.C.?
(b) White House chief of staff.
(c) Newspaper editor.
(d) Chief Justice of the Supreme Court.
5. According to Todd Wainio, what led to soldiers panicking and the line collapsing?
(a) The video feed.
(b) Several infected people breaking through the line.
(c) Running out of ammunition.
(d) Reports from helicopters overhead.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the narrator interviews Paul Redeker, what number novel is he writing?
2. How was the twelve-year-old boy infected?
3. To where does Saladin Kader escape?
4. Why did thousands on the boats die, according to Ajay Shah?
5. To where did Breckinridge Scott escape to live in solitude?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain why the zombies make the perfect army, according to General D'Ambrosia.
2. How has Kwang Jingshu's perspective changed after the war?
3. Explain the Decimation, according to Maria Zhuganova.
4. Why does the author end with Todd Wainio's story?
5. Explain how the seasons affected the zombies.
6. Why is T. Sean Collins having trouble adapting to life after the war?
7. Explain the battle plan for "the road to New York," according to Todd Wainio.
8. Explain how underwater zombies were dealt with during the war.
9. Explain the relationship between Lang and Philip Adler.
10. Explain how the outbreak spread to Paris.
This section contains 834 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)