|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the infection spread to Europe?
(a) No one knows how the infection spread to Europe.
(b) Infected rats traveled to Europe on supply ships.
(c) An infected couple traveled by air to Paris.
(d) Infected food was delivered to London by train.
2. What does Saladin Kader believe about Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) It was never intended to be put into practice.
(b) It was stolen from a Russian intelligence agency.
(c) It is a Zionist lie.
(d) It is a suicide mission.
3. Where did the U.S. military attempt to end the Panic by showing how effective the military was?
(a) Salt Lake City.
4. Why did the U.S. CIA miss the disease in China?
(a) The CIA decided to focus their attention on Russia rather than China.
(b) The FBI learned of the disease but didn't share the information with the CIA.
(c) They believed the events occurring were part of an internal political strife.
(d) The information they received about the disease was from an unreliable source.
5. Who directed the implementation of the Redeker Plan?
(a) Xolelwa Azania.
(c) The United Nations.
(d) Paul Redeker.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Travis D'Ambrosia, why was Phase Two of the plan to handle the infected never started?
2. What is the name of the man who also contributes his name to Warmbrunn's plan?
3. What illness did Breckinridge Scott's vaccine claim to cure?
4. Where was Gavin Blaire flying when he saw panicked people on the highway?
5. What is the real identity of Xolelwa Azania?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain why a chemical weapon is dropped over a bridge, according to Bohdan Taras.
2. According to Maria Zhuganova, how is Russia coping after the war?
3. Why do the different people have such different reactions to life after the war?
4. As the outbreak is initially occurring, how do governments and local police handle reports?
5. Why did the narrator speak to so many different people during the story?
6. Why are some people pessimistic about life after the war?
7. Explain how Jesika Hendricks and her parents were able to survive the winter.
8. Give three examples of civilians panicking at the beginning of Chapter 3.
9. Explain what happened in Cuba during the war?
10. What was Terry Knox's perspective of the war?
This section contains 893 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)