|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the Feral Children?
(a) Children who ran away during the outbreak.
(b) Children who were orphaned in the outbreak.
(c) Children whose parents were military and killed in combat.
(d) Children who were born with the illness.
2. Where does Breckinridge Scott place the blame for the Great Panic?
(a) The government.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The military.
(d) The press.
3. What was the name of Breckinridge Scott's vaccine?
4. According to Maria Zhuganova, what is the Decimation?
(a) The general chose ten soldiers to be purposely infected with the outbreak.
(b) The soldiers were forced to kill 10% of a civilian village.
(c) The soldiers broke into groups of ten and selected a member to be stoned to death.
(d) The soldiers burned ten villages to the ground to create a barrier from the infection.
5. According to Travis D'Ambrosia, why was Phase Two of the plan to handle the infected never started?
(a) The American public was too war weary.
(b) The American public voted against implementing Phase Two.
(c) The American military voted against implementing Phase Two.
(d) The American military was not ready.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Todd Wainio, where were the soldiers placed?
2. To where did Breckinridge Scott escape to live in solitude?
3. Who shoots Jacob Nyathi as he tries to escape during a panic?
4. Who directed the implementation of the Redeker Plan?
5. How did the Redeker Plan begin?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the Israeli government first alerted to the epidemic, and how do they initially react?
2. Explain why a chemical weapon is dropped over a bridge, according to Bohdan Taras.
3. Explain why the battle between the U.S. and the zombies at Yonkers is important to the story.
4. Explain how the U.S. government responded to the outbreak.
5. What is Phalanx?
6. Explain how the seasons affected the zombies.
7. Explain how the rich and famous handled the war, according to T. Sean Collins.
8. How are politics affecting efforts to contain or eliminate the outbreak?
9. Explain why Paul Redeker was a good choice to create a survival plan.
10. Explain the relationship between Lang and Philip Adler.
This section contains 868 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)