|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the Panic, what was T. Sean Collins's job?
(a) He was a pilot.
(b) He was a mercenary.
(c) He was a reporter.
(d) He was a chauffeur.
2. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
(a) By singing to them.
(b) By medicating them.
(c) By educating them.
(d) By ignoring them.
3. Where does Breckinridge Scott place the blame for the Great Panic?
(a) The military.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The government.
(d) The press.
4. How was Redeker's plan initially received?
(a) It was welcomed with a standing ovation.
(b) It was rejected.
(c) It was altered and implemented.
(d) It was accepted.
5. What event caused Paul Redeker not to be seen again?
(a) A hug.
(b) The death of his mother.
(c) A death threat.
(d) The implementation of the Redeker Plan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What haunts Gavin Blaire most about seeing the people panicked on the highway?
2. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, how did Iran retaliate when their recovery plan was spoiled?
3. Why does smuggling become popular in the early stages of the outbreak?
4. Where does the narrator meet Todd Wainio?
5. According to Travis D'Ambrosia, why was Phase Two of the plan to handle the infected never started?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the Redeker Plan.
2. How did Herr Muller get sick without having any bite marks on him?
3. Explain how the rich and famous handled the war, according to T. Sean Collins.
4. Who is Xolelwa Azania? Why is he important?
5. Explain how the seasons affected the zombies.
6. Explain how the outbreak began.
7. Explain why the battle between the U.S. and the zombies at Yonkers is important to the story.
8. Explain how the outbreak spread to Paris.
9. Describe the battle between the U.S. and zombies at Yonkers.
10. Explain what happened between Iran and Pakistan during the war.
This section contains 952 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)