|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event caused Paul Redeker not to be seen again?
(a) The implementation of the Redeker Plan.
(b) A hug.
(c) The death of his mother.
(d) A death threat.
2. What position does Grover Carlson hold when he is interviewed by the narrator?
(a) Sewage filtration technician for a water purification plant.
(b) Resettlement camp tower guard.
(c) Dung collector for a bioconversion plant.
(d) Taxi driver.
3. When did Paul Redeker rewrite a plan for the apartheid government?
(a) In the 1970s.
(b) In the 1990s.
(c) In the 1960s.
(d) In the 1980s.
4. Why is Paul Redeker a good choice for coming up with solutions to world problems?
(a) He is not affiliated with any country or government.
(b) He is dispassionate about everything.
(c) He is passionate about everything.
(d) He is the foremost expert in human psychology.
5. What happens to the infected when weather turns from cold to warm?
(a) They freeze.
(b) They reanimate.
(d) They die.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the narrator interview Xolelwa Azania?
2. According to Maria Zhuganova, what is the Decimation?
3. Why was T. Sean Collins in Long Island during the Panic?
4. According to Todd Wainio, where were the soldiers placed?
5. Who directed the implementation of the Redeker Plan?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the Redeker Plan.
2. Explain why the citizens of South Africa hate Paul Redeker.
3. Describe the "New Community" settlement in which Mary Jo Miller lives in Troy, Montana.
4. Give three examples of civilians panicking at the beginning of Chapter 3.
5. Explain the Decimation, according to Maria Zhuganova.
6. Explain what happened between Iran and Pakistan during the war.
7. Explain why Paul Redeker was a good choice to create a survival plan.
8. Explain why the battle between the U.S. and the zombies at Yonkers is important to the story.
9. Who is Xolelwa Azania? Why is he important?
10. Explain how the rich and famous handled the war, according to T. Sean Collins.
This section contains 882 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)