|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, how did Iran retaliate when their recovery plan was spoiled?
(a) They bombed the country that was sending in refugees.
(b) They bombed a bridge.
(c) They adapted their recovery plan to include the country that initially spoiled it.
(d) They declared war against the country that spoiled their recovery plan.
2. Who sacrifices himself to allow Mary Jo Miller to escape?
(a) Her boss.
(b) Her minister.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her husband.
3. Where did the narrator interview Xolelwa Azania?
(a) A secret bunker in Antarctica.
(b) A psychiatric hospital.
(c) A U.S. Embassy building in Russia.
(d) A prison.
4. Why is Paul Redeker a good choice for coming up with solutions to world problems?
(a) He is passionate about everything.
(b) He is the foremost expert in human psychology.
(c) He is not affiliated with any country or government.
(d) He is dispassionate about everything.
5. What is the name of the man who also contributes his name to Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) Stanley MacDonald.
(b) Jacob Nyathi.
(c) Dr. Muller.
(d) Paul Knight.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Todd Wainio, where were the soldiers placed?
2. How was the twelve-year-old boy infected?
3. Who are the Feral Children?
4. Why does Philip Adler finally agree to follow the order he initially refuses?
5. What was one diagnosis for the outbreak early on?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain why a chemical weapon is dropped over a bridge, according to Bohdan Taras.
2. Explain how the seasons affected the zombies.
3. Why is Mary Jo Miller's story of her first encounter with zombies important?
4. Describe the battle between the U.S. and zombies at Yonkers.
5. Explain why the citizens of South Africa hate Paul Redeker.
6. Explain how the rich and famous handled the war, according to T. Sean Collins.
7. What is Phalanx?
8. As the outbreak is initially occurring, how do governments and local police handle reports?
9. How did Herr Muller get sick without having any bite marks on him?
10. Explain how the U.S. government responded to the outbreak.
This section contains 936 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)