|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who carries Sharon to the parking lot from the church?
(a) A stranger with big, soft arms.
(b) Her mother.
(c) The minister's wife.
(d) Ashley's mother.
2. Where was Gavin Blaire flying when he saw panicked people on the highway?
3. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
(a) By educating them.
(b) By medicating them.
(c) By ignoring them.
(d) By singing to them.
4. Where does the narrator meet Todd Wainio?
(a) At a memorial for soldiers that fell in World War Z.
(b) At a mural of a battle between U.S. soldiers and the infected.
(c) At a local hideout.
(d) At his home.
5. What does Saladin Kader believe about Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) It is a Zionist lie.
(b) It was stolen from a Russian intelligence agency.
(c) It was never intended to be put into practice.
(d) It is a suicide mission.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Redeker's plan initially received?
2. Why did thousands on the boats die, according to Ajay Shah?
3. What plan did Paul Redeker rewrite for the apartheid government?
4. Who are the Feral Children?
5. What event caused Paul Redeker not to be seen again?
Short Essay Questions
1. Give three examples of civilians panicking at the beginning of Chapter 3.
2. Explain why the battle between the U.S. and the zombies at Yonkers is important to the story.
3. Explain why Paul Redeker was a good choice to create a survival plan.
4. Explain how the U.S. government responded to the outbreak.
5. Explain the Decimation, according to Maria Zhuganova.
6. Explain three reasons the CIA missed the illness in China.
7. Who is Xolelwa Azania? Why is he important?
8. Explain how the seasons affected the zombies.
9. How did Herr Muller get sick without having any bite marks on him?
10. Explain why the citizens of South Africa hate Paul Redeker.
This section contains 848 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)