|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What promise does Philip Adler make to himself?
(a) That he will have Lang court-marshalled.
(b) That he will tell the real story about Lang one day.
(c) That he will have Lang fired.
(d) That he will kill Lang.
2. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, who spoiled Iran's recovery plan?
(b) Saudi Arabia.
3. In what town is the outbreak believed to have originated?
(a) New Dachang, China.
(b) Hope, New Mexico.
(c) Manitoba, Canada.
(d) Zeeland, The Netherlands.
4. According to Todd Wainio, where were the soldiers placed?
(a) In skyscrapers.
(b) In an open field.
(c) On the ground in foxholes.
(d) High and under cover.
5. Where did the U.S. military attempt to end the Panic by showing how effective the military was?
(c) Salt Lake City.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was one diagnosis for the outbreak early on?
2. Why does smuggling become popular in the early stages of the outbreak?
3. What was the name of Breckinridge Scott's vaccine?
4. How was the twelve-year-old boy infected?
5. During the Panic, what was T. Sean Collins's job?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain how the U.S. government responded to the outbreak.
2. Why does the author end with Todd Wainio's story?
3. What was Terry Knox's perspective of the war?
4. Describe the battle between the U.S. and zombies at Yonkers.
5. Explain why the pass in India needs to be destroyed, according to Sardar Khanin.
6. As the outbreak is initially occurring, how do governments and local police handle reports?
7. Explain three reasons the CIA missed the illness in China.
8. Explain how underwater zombies were dealt with during the war.
9. Why are some people pessimistic about life after the war?
10. What will happen to Breckinridge Scott after the war?
This section contains 966 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)