|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the twelve-year-old boy infected?
(a) He ate infected meat.
(b) He was born infected, but the illness remained dormant for twelve years.
(c) He was bitten while hunting.
(d) He was bitten while fishing.
2. What order does Philip Adler initially refuse?
(a) To kill civilians to protect them from the illness.
(b) To kill refugees who try to leave the compound.
(c) To leave civilians behind without telling them.
(d) To keep food from civilians to give it to the soldiers.
3. Why is Paul Redeker a good choice for coming up with solutions to world problems?
(a) He is passionate about everything.
(b) He is not affiliated with any country or government.
(c) He is the foremost expert in human psychology.
(d) He is dispassionate about everything.
4. Who are the Yanomami?
(a) The Fierce People.
(b) The Walking Dead.
(c) Those Who Are Immune.
(d) The Infected People.
5. What is the likely explanation given for reanimated bodies with no bite marks?
(a) Blood transfusions.
(b) Women who were pregnant when they became infected, passing it to their babies.
(c) The wounds healed before the infection showed symptoms.
(d) Illegal organ transplants.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the U.S. CIA miss the disease in China?
2. According to Maria Zhuganova, who shoots a little girl between the eyes?
3. To where was Bob Archer transferred?
4. According to Grover Carlson, why was Breckinridge Scott's vaccine pushed through the FDA?
5. What position does Grover Carlson hold when he is interviewed by the narrator?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the "New Community" settlement in which Mary Jo Miller lives in Troy, Montana.
2. Explain how the U.S. government responded to the outbreak.
3. Why is Mary Jo Miller's story of her first encounter with zombies important?
4. Explain the Redeker Plan.
5. What is Phalanx?
6. How did Herr Muller get sick without having any bite marks on him?
7. Explain how the rich and famous handled the war, according to T. Sean Collins.
8. Explain why a chemical weapon is dropped over a bridge, according to Bohdan Taras.
9. Explain how the outbreak spread to Paris.
10. Explain why the battle between the U.S. and the zombies at Yonkers is important to the story.
This section contains 893 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)