|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position does Grover Carlson hold when he is interviewed by the narrator?
(a) Sewage filtration technician for a water purification plant.
(b) Resettlement camp tower guard.
(c) Taxi driver.
(d) Dung collector for a bioconversion plant.
2. How does Jurgen Warmbrunn learn about the outbreak?
(a) Intercepted Chinese intelligence reports.
(b) An article in a conspiracy theorist e-magazine.
(c) Taiwanese groups trying to decode Russian messages.
(d) Visual images from German spy satellites.
3. Where does the narrator meet Todd Wainio?
(a) At a mural of a battle between U.S. soldiers and the infected.
(b) At a memorial for soldiers that fell in World War Z.
(c) At his home.
(d) At a local hideout.
4. Who is Rolihlahla?
(a) A war veteran and friend of Paul Redeker.
(b) The spokesperson for the United Nations.
(c) A great supporter of Paul Redeker's work.
(d) The father of democracy in South Africa.
5. What is the only country to follow Warmbrunn's plan?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mary Jo Miller free from being pulled out the window by the infected?
2. Why was T. Sean Collins in Long Island during the Panic?
3. Who shoots Jacob Nyathi as he tries to escape during a panic?
4. What is the name of the man who also contributes his name to Warmbrunn's plan?
5. To where did Breckinridge Scott escape to live in solitude?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain why a chemical weapon is dropped over a bridge, according to Bohdan Taras.
2. Explain the relationship between Lang and Philip Adler.
3. How is the Israeli government first alerted to the epidemic, and how do they initially react?
4. Explain the Redeker Plan.
5. Explain why the citizens of South Africa hate Paul Redeker.
6. Explain how the outbreak began.
7. Explain what happened between Iran and Pakistan during the war.
8. Describe the "New Community" settlement in which Mary Jo Miller lives in Troy, Montana.
9. Explain three reasons the CIA missed the illness in China.
10. How did Herr Muller get sick without having any bite marks on him?
This section contains 830 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)