|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position did Grover Carlson once hold in Washington, D.C.?
(a) Newspaper editor.
(b) White House chief of staff.
(c) Chief Justice of the Supreme Court.
2. Why was Maria Zhuganova's team in Russia not aware of the Panic?
(a) They were on a communications blackout.
(b) They were on an undercover mission.
(c) They didn't believe the outbreak was real.
(d) The military kept it from them so it wouldn't affect their judgement.
3. To where was Bob Archer transferred?
(a) Area 51.
(b) Buenos Aires.
4. Where did the U.S. military attempt to end the Panic by showing how effective the military was?
(a) Salt Lake City.
5. What happens to the infected in cold weather?
(b) They freeze.
(c) They reanimate.
(d) They die.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position does Grover Carlson hold when he is interviewed by the narrator?
2. How did the Redeker Plan begin?
3. What plan did Paul Redeker rewrite for the apartheid government?
4. According to Maria Zhuganova, who shoots a little girl between the eyes?
5. When did Paul Redeker rewrite a plan for the apartheid government?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Xolelwa Azania? Why is he important?
2. Explain three reasons the CIA missed the illness in China.
3. As the outbreak is initially occurring, how do governments and local police handle reports?
4. Explain the relationship between Lang and Philip Adler.
5. How did Herr Muller get sick without having any bite marks on him?
6. Explain how the outbreak spread to Paris.
7. How are politics affecting efforts to contain or eliminate the outbreak?
8. What is Phalanx?
9. Explain how the outbreak began.
10. Explain how the U.S. government responded to the outbreak.
This section contains 805 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)