|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would cause T. Sean Collins to kill himself?
(a) Getting another divorce.
(b) Being unable to function without zombies.
(c) Being unable to maintain friendships.
(d) Losing another job.
2. Who orders Sergeant Mukherjee to destroy the pass?
(a) Sardar Khanin.
(b) An unknown general.
(c) General Raj-Singh.
(d) This information is not revealed.
3. According to Michael Choi, who or what are the true victims of the war?
(a) The spouses of those who were killed.
(b) The children.
(c) Human culture.
(d) The marine life.
4. How many groups were there in the final battle for the U.S.?
5. What does Kwang Jingshu believe about China?
(a) That she will rebuild her power.
(b) That she will become the center of the new world's culture.
(c) That she will never be as powerful as she once was.
(d) That she will join forces with the U.S.
6. Jurgen Warmbrunn remembers a pond from youth. Why is this pond still gray?
(a) From the ashes of those killed by the Nazis.
(b) From the ashes of the zombies.
(c) From the animals who made nests nearby.
(d) From the pollution of his hometown.
7. How does Mrs. Miller believe her generation caused the war?
(a) By feeding into panic.
(b) Through ignorance and deceit.
(c) By letting the military take control.
(d) By not listening to each other.
8. After regaining consciousness, what does a monkey do to Sardar Khanin?
(a) Makes noise, dances and then runs away.
(b) Tells him the war is almost over.
(c) Shoots him.
(d) Urinates on his face.
9. What was the biggest threat in taking back the U.S., according to Todd Wainio?
(a) The human psyche.
(b) The feral children.
(c) The hidden zombies.
(d) The quislings.
10. Why did Cuba thrive during the war?
(a) They were always prepared for war.
(b) They were immune to the illness.
(c) They became a democracy.
(d) They acquired Puerto Rico as part of their country.
11. What is the first choice given to U.S. military forces after the war, according to "The Whacko?"
(a) Go home.
(b) Psychiatric counseling.
(c) Take six week leave.
(d) Help in other countries.
12. Where is Arthur Sinclair in Chapter 8?
(a) Taos, New Mexico.
(b) Wenatchee, Washington.
(c) Hope, New Mexico.
(d) Boston, Massachusetts.
13. According to Maria Zhuganova, what are women of her country being told to do?
(a) Stop having children.
(b) Cut their hair in memory of the lives lost in the war.
(c) Have as many children as possible.
(d) Leave the work force to care for feral children.
14. According to Todd Wainio, what benefit did the military's light BUD uniforms have in the war?
(a) They were cooler than traditional armor.
(b) They created a sense of pride among the military.
(c) They contained hidden pockets for extra ammunition.
(d) They protected against a bite.
15. Why does Jesika Hendricks return to the wilderness park in Canada every year?
(a) To lobby for equal rights for refugees.
(b) To clean the area of refugee debris and human remains.
(c) To remember her parents, who are dead.
(d) To celebrate the victory of the Battle of Sand Lakes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is T. Sean Collins now addicted to?
2. What does "The Whacko" tell a tree during his interview with the narrator?
3. What does Jesika Hendricks have a hard time dealing with after the war?
4. What is Z-shock?
5. Where was Terry Knox during the war?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)