|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Arthur Sinclair's new job?
(a) To conduct war crime investigations.
(b) To write the history of World War Z.
(c) To defend the rights of the zombies.
(d) To bring to justice those who are trying to take advantage of the dead.
2. What are Bohdan Taras and other soldiers expected to do at the bridge?
(a) Check all refugees for infection.
(b) Check all refugees for weapons.
(c) Check all refugees for food.
(d) Check all refugees for identification.
3. Who, according to Chapter 8, is the only individual to believe what Maria Zhuganova's nation claims about religion?
(a) The Roman Catholic Pope.
(b) Maria Zhuganova.
(c) The Archbishop of Moscow.
(d) Clergyman Ryzhkov.
4. What did the U.S. president remind the delegates of during The Honolulu Conference?
(a) That the zombies took the human soul of the people of Earth.
(b) That there had already been too much war in the history of the world.
(c) That researchers were close to developing a cure for the illness.
(d) That arguing about how to take action is what caused the outbreak in the first place.
5. Where is T. Sean Collins located in Chapter 8?
(a) Bridgetown, Barbados.
(b) Hope, New Mexico.
(c) London, England.
(d) Moscow, Russia.
6. What dreams does Todd Wainio still have?
(a) Losing friends.
(b) Being abandoned.
(c) Being killed by zombies.
(d) His journey through the war.
7. What does Kwang Jingshu say he is happy to see?
8. According to Sardar Khanin, who destroys the pass?
(a) General Raj-Singh.
(b) Paul Redeker.
(c) Sergeant Mukherjee.
(d) Sardar Khanin.
9. Where is Jesika Hendricks located in Chapter 8?
(a) Ontario, Canada.
(b) Detroit, Michigan.
(c) Nome, Alaska.
(d) Manitoba, Canada.
10. What does Kondo Tatsumi hope to find?
(a) A middle road.
(b) A home and family.
(c) A way to recover his old personality.
(d) Spiritual enlightenment.
11. According to Sardar Khanin, why did the pass need to be destroyed?
(a) To show the military's power over the refugees.
(b) To keep too many refugees from getting through.
(c) To keep control over the flow of refugees through the pass.
(d) To keep the infected from getting through.
12. What happened to all IR operators by the end of the war?
(a) They committed suicide.
(b) They became infected.
(c) They became politicians.
(d) They were arrested for treason.
13. What country wanted to go on the offensive during The Honolulu Conference?
(b) The U.S.
14. After regaining consciousness, what does a monkey do to Sardar Khanin?
(a) Shoots him.
(b) Makes noise, dances and then runs away.
(c) Tells him the war is almost over.
(d) Urinates on his face.
15. What does Jesika Hendricks have a hard time dealing with after the war?
(a) That her parents died while others lived.
(b) That her parents had cryptic conversations about her.
(c) That people no longer care about the environment.
(d) That many of the dead are not remembered.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were "fragdogs?"
2. What is Todd Wainio's relationship status at the end of the novel?
3. What does Kondo Tatsumi see in Tomonaga Ijiro's path?
4. How does Mrs. Miller believe her generation caused the war?
5. What was the biggest threat in taking back the U.S., according to Todd Wainio?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)