|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Cuba thrive during the war?
(a) They were always prepared for war.
(b) They were immune to the illness.
(c) They acquired Puerto Rico as part of their country.
(d) They became a democracy.
2. What does "The Whacko" tell a tree during his interview with the narrator?
(a) That it's doing a good job.
(b) That it doesn't need to grow so quickly.
(c) That it has beautiful leaves.
(d) That a squirrel is living in it.
3. Why does Mrs. Miller envy Russia?
(a) Because Russia claims no responsibility.
(b) Because Russia has found religion again.
(c) Because Russia has set the stage for the future of the world.
(d) Because Russia has already found its place after the war.
4. How does Philip Adler feel about Lang after he is unable to keep the promise to himself?
(a) He has forgiven Lang.
(b) He feels sorry for Lang.
(c) He hates Lang even more.
(d) He has no feelings for Lang one way or the other.
5. What does Tomongo Ijiro realize his purpose is?
(a) To help people find a spiritual path.
(b) To find a cure for the illness.
(c) To help rebuild Japan.
(d) To find an alternative fuel source.
6. What is the second choice given to U.S. military forces after the war, according to "The Whacko?"
(a) Take six week leave.
(b) Help in other countries.
(c) Go home.
(d) Psychiatric counseling.
7. According to Choi, the men working the jobs for the Deep Submergence Combat Corp are better than what?
8. What are Bohdan Taras and other soldiers expected to do at the bridge?
(a) Check all refugees for food.
(b) Check all refugees for infection.
(c) Check all refugees for weapons.
(d) Check all refugees for identification.
9. What is T. Sean Collins now unable to do?
(a) Function in society.
(b) Be alone.
(c) Maintain a job.
(d) Have a family.
10. After regaining consciousness, what does a monkey do to Sardar Khanin?
(a) Makes noise, dances and then runs away.
(b) Urinates on his face.
(c) Shoots him.
(d) Tells him the war is almost over.
11. What is the name of the German version of the Redeker Plan?
(a) Katterbach Plan.
(b) Nuremberg Plan.
(c) Prochnow Plan.
(d) Hamburg Plan.
12. Why are sunken vessels cleared from harbors, according to Michael Choi?
(a) They can kill the marine life.
(b) Their materials can be recycled into newer vessels.
(c) They prevent other vessels from docking in the harbors.
(d) They are often filled with zombies.
13. How did other countries respond to the request to go on the offensive at The Honolulu Conference?
(a) They supported it.
(b) They argued against it.
(c) They thought it was a joke.
(d) They ignored it.
14. What nation is Maria Zhuganova part of?
(a) The Holy Russian Empire.
(b) The West Indies Federation.
(c) She is no longer affiliated with any country.
(d) The Consolidated States of North America.
15. What does Sardar Khanin see crawling all over people on a Himalayan road?
(d) Infected people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Z-shock?
2. According to Bohdan Taras, what is released over a bridge in order to discover who is infected?
3. What is T. Sean Collins now addicted to?
4. According to Sardar Khanin, why did the pass need to be destroyed?
5. According to Sardar Khanin, who destroys the pass?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)