|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is different about children born after the war?
(a) They have no fear of zombies.
(b) They are immune to the illness.
(c) They are taught how to avoid zombies in school.
(d) Their nursery rhymes are about zombies.
2. How long after his interview with the narrator did Terry Knox die?
(a) Three days.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) He didn't.
(d) Three months.
3. Jurgen Warmbrunn remembers a pond from youth. Why is this pond still gray?
(a) From the pollution of his hometown.
(b) From the animals who made nests nearby.
(c) From the ashes of the zombies.
(d) From the ashes of those killed by the Nazis.
4. What does Jesika Hendricks's father trade for stew?
(a) A radio.
(b) A blanket.
(d) His gun.
5. Where is T. Sean Collins located in Chapter 8?
(a) Bridgetown, Barbados.
(b) Moscow, Russia.
(c) London, England.
(d) Hope, New Mexico.
6. What does Kwang Jingshu believe about China?
(a) That she will rebuild her power.
(b) That she will become the center of the new world's culture.
(c) That she will join forces with the U.S.
(d) That she will never be as powerful as she once was.
7. What was the purpose of Radio Free Earth?
(a) To show the people that society was beginning to rebuild itself.
(b) To serve as a weapon against lies and misinformation.
(c) To give civilians inside military information.
(d) To provide weather reports despite a lack of news communication.
8. What happened in North Korea during the war?
(a) There was a civil war that destroyed the country from within.
(b) They became allies with South Korea.
(c) No one knows.
(d) They became allies with Switzerland.
9. What is the name of the German version of the Redeker Plan?
(a) Hamburg Plan.
(b) Prochnow Plan.
(c) Katterbach Plan.
(d) Nuremberg Plan.
10. What does Kondo Tatsumi say about Tomonaga Ijiro's generation?
(a) They were focused on culture and fine arts.
(b) They were happy to rule the world.
(c) They were happy to let others rule.
(d) They were determined to be remembered.
11. Where is Joe Muhammad located in Chapter 8?
(a) Wenatchee, Washington.
(b) Jacksonville, Florida.
(c) Taos, New Mexico.
(d) Manitoba, Canada.
12. Why do Jesika Hendricks and her family go north?
(a) News reports indicated that the infected would not go to cold areas.
(b) They thought it would be the safest place to go.
(c) They were advised to by the US military.
(d) They were trying to meet up with family members.
13. What animal was used to lead the zombies to the army firing line in Hope, New Mexico?
14. Why did some of Terry Knox's crewmates die after being rescued?
(a) They killed each other after developing mental illnesses.
(b) They became infected with the illness.
(c) They died from exposure to constant radiation.
(d) They committed suicide.
15. What is one of Arthur Sinclair's primary tasks?
(a) To tell the story of the U.S.
(b) To bring Breckinridge Scott to justice.
(c) To lobby for a law that gives zombies equal rights in the court system.
(d) To give society a name for the cause of the outbreak and war.
Short Answer Questions
1. What about Tomonaga Ijiro does Kondo Tatsumi disagree with?
2. According to Maria Zhuganova, what are women of her country being told to do?
3. Where is Kwang Jingshu located at the end of the novel?
4. Why were castles vital during World War Z?
5. What is Todd Wainio's most vivid memory?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)