|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Deep Submergence Combat Corp?
(a) A team that handles zombies underwater.
(b) A team that stores supplies for the military underwater.
(c) A team that protects marine life.
(d) A team that protects civilians by taking them onto submarines.
2. What does Kondo Tatsumi say about Tomonaga Ijiro's generation?
(a) They were determined to be remembered.
(b) They were happy to let others rule.
(c) They were focused on culture and fine arts.
(d) They were happy to rule the world.
3. According to Philip Adler in Chapter 8, when did his country lose something important?
(a) When they followed the Redeker Plan.
(b) When they burned the fields to try and stop the zombies.
(c) When they abandoned civilians.
(d) When they accepted help from Russia.
4. What nation is Maria Zhuganova part of?
(a) The Consolidated States of North America.
(b) She is no longer affiliated with any country.
(c) The West Indies Federation.
(d) The Holy Russian Empire.
5. What does Sardar Khanin see crawling all over people on a Himalayan road?
(a) Infected people.
6. What do rumors say a "death squad" priests are?
(a) Priests sent to kill infected soldiers under the guise of saving other soldiers.
(b) Priests sent to sacrifice themselves to zombies as human bait.
(c) Priests sent to kill civilians who questioned the Church under the guise of them being infected.
(d) Priests sent to kill enemies under a guise of saving the infected.
7. Why were castles vital during World War Z?
(a) They have excellent defenses.
(b) They are made of a type of rock that is poison to the infected.
(c) They have access to underground tunnels.
(d) They have excellent satellite reception.
8. How many groups were there in the final battle for the U.S.?
9. What is Z-shock?
(a) The act of the body going into shock when bit by a zombie.
(b) The recoil from weapons used to kill zombies.
(c) The mental strain of fighting zombies.
(d) The mind's reaction the first time someone sees a zombie attacking.
10. After regaining consciousness, what does a monkey do to Sardar Khanin?
(a) Makes noise, dances and then runs away.
(b) Shoots him.
(c) Urinates on his face.
(d) Tells him the war is almost over.
11. Who orders Sergeant Mukherjee to destroy the pass?
(a) General Raj-Singh.
(b) This information is not revealed.
(c) An unknown general.
(d) Sardar Khanin.
12. According to Sardar Khanin, why would a thermonuclear weapon be a bad idea to use in the pass?
(a) It would poison the water in the pass.
(b) It would create a sloping ramp right up the pass.
(c) It would have no affect against the infected people.
(d) It would kill all the refugees in the pass.
13. What happens to Ijiro's Shield Society?
(a) It is put in place as the new government of Japan.
(b) It becomes part of the Japanese Self Defense Forces.
(c) It is renamed the Japanese Self Defense Forces.
(d) It is disbanded because it is no longer needed.
14. What was the biggest threat in taking back the U.S., according to Todd Wainio?
(a) The feral children.
(b) The quislings.
(c) The human psyche.
(d) The hidden zombies.
15. How are zombies distracted away from incoming ships?
(a) By the use of submarines.
(b) By the use of sharks.
(c) By the use of whales.
(d) By the use of sonar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What benefit does Joe Muhammad see in the war?
2. How did Todd Wainio lose his squad leader?
3. Why is Philip Adler unable to keep his promise to himself about Lang?
4. According to Choi, the men working the jobs for the Deep Submergence Combat Corp are better than what?
5. After regaining consciousness, what does Sardar Khanin imagine a monkey doing?
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)