|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the second choice given to U.S. military forces after the war, according to "The Whacko?"
(a) Take six week leave.
(b) Psychiatric counseling.
(c) Go home.
(d) Help in other countries.
2. Where is Arthur Sinclair in Chapter 8?
(a) Wenatchee, Washington.
(b) Taos, New Mexico.
(c) Boston, Massachusetts.
(d) Hope, New Mexico.
3. What does Kondo Tatsumi say about Tomonaga Ijiro's generation?
(a) They were focused on culture and fine arts.
(b) They were determined to be remembered.
(c) They were happy to rule the world.
(d) They were happy to let others rule.
4. Jurgen Warmbrunn remembers a pond from youth. Why is this pond still gray?
(a) From the ashes of those killed by the Nazis.
(b) From the pollution of his hometown.
(c) From the ashes of the zombies.
(d) From the animals who made nests nearby.
5. What does Jesika Hendricks have a hard time dealing with after the war?
(a) That her parents had cryptic conversations about her.
(b) That many of the dead are not remembered.
(c) That people no longer care about the environment.
(d) That her parents died while others lived.
6. What was the biggest threat in taking back the U.S., according to Todd Wainio?
(a) The hidden zombies.
(b) The quislings.
(c) The feral children.
(d) The human psyche.
7. What does Maria Zhuganova claim her country now has?
(a) A renewed sense of self.
(c) Traditional values.
8. What benefit does Joe Muhammad see in the war?
(a) That it gave people a new perspective on what is important in life.
(b) That it allowed people to fight for what they believed in.
(c) That it got rid of the zombies.
(d) That it brought the nations together.
9. According to Michael Choi, what no longer exist on Earth?
10. What is the first choice given to U.S. military forces after the war, according to "The Whacko?"
(a) Go home.
(b) Take six week leave.
(c) Psychiatric counseling.
(d) Help in other countries.
11. In what state is Mrs. Miller in Chapter 8?
12. According to Bohdan Taras, what is released over a bridge in order to discover who is infected?
(a) Human bait to tempt the infected into revealing themselves.
(b) Water, since the infected become afraid of it.
(c) An electro-magnetic field.
(d) A chemical weapon.
13. What would cause T. Sean Collins to kill himself?
(a) Losing another job.
(b) Being unable to function without zombies.
(c) Being unable to maintain friendships.
(d) Getting another divorce.
14. What is different about children born after the war?
(a) They are taught how to avoid zombies in school.
(b) They are immune to the illness.
(c) They have no fear of zombies.
(d) Their nursery rhymes are about zombies.
15. What is the name of the German version of the Redeker Plan?
(a) Prochnow Plan.
(b) Nuremberg Plan.
(c) Hamburg Plan.
(d) Katterbach Plan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jesika Hendricks return to the wilderness park in Canada every year?
2. What about Tomonaga Ijiro does Kondo Tatsumi disagree with?
3. According to Sardar Khanin, who destroys the pass?
4. What has Todd Wainio attempted to do by the end of the novel?
5. Where is Joe Muhammad located in Chapter 8?
This section contains 569 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)