|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Michael Choi, who or what are the true victims of the war?
(a) Human culture.
(b) The marine life.
(c) The spouses of those who were killed.
(d) The children.
2. What does Kondo Tatsumi say about Tomonaga Ijiro's generation?
(a) They were happy to rule the world.
(b) They were happy to let others rule.
(c) They were focused on culture and fine arts.
(d) They were determined to be remembered.
3. What about Tomonaga Ijiro does Kondo Tatsumi disagree with?
(a) His dedication to political leadership.
(b) His political beliefs.
(c) His plan for the future of Japan.
(d) His spirituality.
4. What is the name of the German version of the Redeker Plan?
(a) Katterbach Plan.
(b) Prochnow Plan.
(c) Hamburg Plan.
(d) Nuremberg Plan.
5. Who orders Sergeant Mukherjee to destroy the pass?
(a) This information is not revealed.
(b) General Raj-Singh.
(c) Sardar Khanin.
(d) An unknown general.
6. What does Maria Zhuganova claim her country now has?
(b) Traditional values.
(c) A renewed sense of self.
7. Jurgen Warmbrunn remembers a pond from youth. Why is this pond still gray?
(a) From the ashes of the zombies.
(b) From the ashes of those killed by the Nazis.
(c) From the animals who made nests nearby.
(d) From the pollution of his hometown.
8. What happened to the only individual who believed what Maria Zhuganova's nation claimed about religion?
(a) He was thrown out of Moscow.
(b) He was excommunicated.
(c) He committed suicide.
(d) He was killed.
9. What is an "otaku?"
(a) One who is immune to the illness.
(b) An outsider.
(c) One who was blinded in the bomb on Hiroshima.
(d) A zombie.
10. What is the Deep Submergence Combat Corp?
(a) A team that protects marine life.
(b) A team that protects civilians by taking them onto submarines.
(c) A team that stores supplies for the military underwater.
(d) A team that handles zombies underwater.
11. Where was Terry Knox during the war?
(a) In Australia.
(b) In a safe bunker under the White House.
(c) On a space station.
(d) On the moon.
12. What nation is Maria Zhuganova part of?
(a) The West Indies Federation.
(b) The Consolidated States of North America.
(c) She is no longer affiliated with any country.
(d) The Holy Russian Empire.
13. What has Todd Wainio attempted to do by the end of the novel?
(a) Start dating.
(b) Return to a normal life.
(c) Build a house.
(d) Tell others of his experiences.
14. What does Kwang Jingshu say he is happy to see?
15. What does Jesika Hendricks's father trade for stew?
(a) His gun.
(c) A radio.
(d) A blanket.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did other countries respond to the request to go on the offensive at The Honolulu Conference?
2. What does Kondo Tatsumi see in Tomonaga Ijiro's path?
3. What was the biggest threat in taking back the U.S., according to Todd Wainio?
4. According to Michael Choi, what no longer exist on Earth?
5. Where is T. Sean Collins located in Chapter 8?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)