|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Bohdan Taras, what city is set on fire?
(c) St. Petersburg.
2. What does "The Whacko" tell a tree during his interview with the narrator?
(a) That it's doing a good job.
(b) That a squirrel is living in it.
(c) That it doesn't need to grow so quickly.
(d) That it has beautiful leaves.
3. What became shields for the soul during the war?
4. What would cause T. Sean Collins to kill himself?
(a) Being unable to maintain friendships.
(b) Losing another job.
(c) Being unable to function without zombies.
(d) Getting another divorce.
5. After regaining consciousness, what does Sardar Khanin imagine a monkey doing?
(a) Serving sushi.
(b) Shooting him.
(c) Urinating on his face.
(d) Telling him the war is almost over.
6. Where is Kwang Jingshu located at the end of the novel?
(a) Honolulu, Hawaii.
(b) Denver, Colorado.
(c) Tokyo, Japan.
(d) Chongqing, China.
7. Where was Terry Knox during the war?
(a) On a space station.
(b) On the moon.
(c) In Australia.
(d) In a safe bunker under the White House.
8. What do rumors say a "death squad" priests are?
(a) Priests sent to kill enemies under a guise of saving the infected.
(b) Priests sent to kill civilians who questioned the Church under the guise of them being infected.
(c) Priests sent to kill infected soldiers under the guise of saving other soldiers.
(d) Priests sent to sacrifice themselves to zombies as human bait.
9. What does Kondo Tatsumi see in Tomonaga Ijiro's path?
(a) It is a good path to follow.
(b) It is a path that could lead to worldwide leadership for Ijiro.
(c) It is a path that could lead to destruction.
(d) It is a path that is already being followed by other countries.
10. Why does food become scarce at the refugee camp where Jesika Hendricks and her family stay?
(a) Too many refugees come to the camp.
(b) Food becomes spoiled from lack of refrigeration.
(c) The refugees are there too long for the supplies they have.
(d) Animals in the park steal the food.
11. How does Mrs. Miller believe her generation caused the war?
(a) By feeding into panic.
(b) By not listening to each other.
(c) By letting the military take control.
(d) Through ignorance and deceit.
12. What does Kondo Tatsumi say about his own generation?
(a) They were determined to be remembered.
(b) They were focused on culture and fine arts.
(c) They were happy to let others rule.
(d) They were happy to rule the world.
13. What is Z-shock?
(a) The mind's reaction the first time someone sees a zombie attacking.
(b) The recoil from weapons used to kill zombies.
(c) The mental strain of fighting zombies.
(d) The act of the body going into shock when bit by a zombie.
14. What has Todd Wainio attempted to do by the end of the novel?
(a) Return to a normal life.
(b) Build a house.
(c) Start dating.
(d) Tell others of his experiences.
15. Where is Arthur Sinclair in Chapter 8?
(a) Hope, New Mexico.
(b) Boston, Massachusetts.
(c) Taos, New Mexico.
(d) Wenatchee, Washington.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is T. Sean Collins now addicted to?
2. According to Bohdan Taras, what is released over a bridge in order to discover who is infected?
3. Who watches Tomonaga Ijiro accept an award in Kyoto, Japan?
4. According to Michael Choi, who or what are the true victims of the war?
5. What benefit does Joe Muhammad see in the war?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)