|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Jesika Hendricks and her family go north?
(a) They were advised to by the US military.
(b) News reports indicated that the infected would not go to cold areas.
(c) They thought it would be the safest place to go.
(d) They were trying to meet up with family members.
2. According to Maria Zhuganova, what are women of her country being told to do?
(a) Cut their hair in memory of the lives lost in the war.
(b) Have as many children as possible.
(c) Stop having children.
(d) Leave the work force to care for feral children.
3. What was the biggest threat in taking back the U.S., according to Todd Wainio?
(a) The quislings.
(b) The feral children.
(c) The human psyche.
(d) The hidden zombies.
4. What does Jesika Hendricks's father trade for stew?
(a) A radio.
(b) His gun.
(c) A blanket.
5. What does Kondo Tatsumi hope to find?
(a) A way to recover his old personality.
(b) A home and family.
(c) Spiritual enlightenment.
(d) A middle road.
6. After regaining consciousness, what does a monkey do to Sardar Khanin?
(a) Urinates on his face.
(b) Makes noise, dances and then runs away.
(c) Shoots him.
(d) Tells him the war is almost over.
7. What does Sardar Khanin see crawling all over people on a Himalayan road?
(d) Infected people.
8. What animal was used to lead the zombies to the army firing line in Hope, New Mexico?
9. According to Philip Adler in Chapter 8, what did his country lose?
(b) More than just land.
(d) More than just people.
10. What are Bohdan Taras and other soldiers expected to do at the bridge?
(a) Check all refugees for food.
(b) Check all refugees for infection.
(c) Check all refugees for weapons.
(d) Check all refugees for identification.
11. In what state is Mrs. Miller in Chapter 8?
12. What nation is Maria Zhuganova part of?
(a) The Holy Russian Empire.
(b) The West Indies Federation.
(c) She is no longer affiliated with any country.
(d) The Consolidated States of North America.
13. How did Todd Wainio lose his squad leader?
(b) Mental illness.
(d) Friendly fire.
14. What does Kwang Jingshu believe about China?
(a) That she will join forces with the U.S.
(b) That she will become the center of the new world's culture.
(c) That she will rebuild her power.
(d) That she will never be as powerful as she once was.
15. How are zombies distracted away from incoming ships?
(a) By the use of sonar.
(b) By the use of whales.
(c) By the use of submarines.
(d) By the use of sharks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Todd Wainio do at the moment of his most vivid memory?
2. What animals were too inconsistent in smelling out zombies during the war?
3. Jurgen Warmbrunn remembers a pond from youth. Why is this pond still gray?
4. What happens to Ijiro's Shield Society?
5. According to Choi, the men working the jobs for the Deep Submergence Combat Corp are better than what?
This section contains 573 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)