|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first choice given to U.S. military forces after the war, according to "The Whacko?"
(a) Psychiatric counseling.
(b) Help in other countries.
(c) Take six week leave.
(d) Go home.
2. Maria Zhuganova tells the narrator he is being used to tell Russia's story. Why?
(a) So other countries don't forget the work that Russia did in winning the war.
(b) So other countries will know peace.
(c) So other countries can follow Russia's religious example.
(d) So other countries can see that Russia is again strong and powerful.
3. What does Kondo Tatsumi see in Tomonaga Ijiro's path?
(a) It is a path that is already being followed by other countries.
(b) It is a path that could lead to worldwide leadership for Ijiro.
(c) It is a path that could lead to destruction.
(d) It is a good path to follow.
4. After regaining consciousness, what does Sardar Khanin imagine a monkey doing?
(a) Shooting him.
(b) Urinating on his face.
(c) Serving sushi.
(d) Telling him the war is almost over.
5. Though he hopes it is not the case, what does Joe Muhammad think might happen when the zombies are long dead?
(a) That humankind will return to anger and hatred.
(b) That a new outbreak will occur.
(c) That no one will remember the truth.
(d) That people will criticize the war as unjust.
6. Where does Mrs. Miller place blame for the war?
(a) The public.
(c) The military.
7. Who watches Tomonaga Ijiro accept an award in Kyoto, Japan?
(a) Mrs. Miller.
(b) General Raj-Singh.
(c) Kondo Tatsumi.
(d) Ijiro's sister.
8. How does Mrs. Miller believe her generation caused the war?
(a) Through ignorance and deceit.
(b) By letting the military take control.
(c) By not listening to each other.
(d) By feeding into panic.
9. What does Jurgen Warmbrunn say would be true if there were no survivors of the Holocaust?
(a) There is no hope for humanity's future.
(b) Everyone is worth remembering.
(c) No one is worth remembering.
(d) There are no survivors of World War Z.
10. What does Sardar Khanin see crawling all over people on a Himalayan road?
(a) Infected people.
11. According to Choi, the men working the jobs for the Deep Submergence Combat Corp are better than what?
12. In Chapter 8, Maria Zhuganova is about to have her _____ child.
13. How does Philip Adler feel about Lang after he is unable to keep the promise to himself?
(a) He has forgiven Lang.
(b) He hates Lang even more.
(c) He has no feelings for Lang one way or the other.
(d) He feels sorry for Lang.
14. What country wanted to go on the offensive during The Honolulu Conference?
(c) The U.S.
15. Where is Jesika Hendricks located in Chapter 8?
(a) Detroit, Michigan.
(b) Manitoba, Canada.
(c) Nome, Alaska.
(d) Ontario, Canada.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Sardar Khanin, who destroys the pass?
2. What dreams does Todd Wainio still have?
3. Who, according to Chapter 8, is the only individual to believe what Maria Zhuganova's nation claims about religion?
4. Who orders Sergeant Mukherjee to destroy the pass?
5. What became shields for the soul during the war?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)