Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did other countries respond to the request to go on the offensive at The Honolulu Conference?
(a) They ignored it.
(b) They supported it.
(c) They argued against it.
(d) They thought it was a joke.
2. According to Bohdan Taras, what is released over a bridge in order to discover who is infected?
(a) A chemical weapon.
(b) Human bait to tempt the infected into revealing themselves.
(c) An electro-magnetic field.
(d) Water, since the infected become afraid of it.
3. What is the final battle for the U.S. called?
(a) The Z-Battle.
(b) The Final Stand.
(c) The Battle of the Eagle.
(d) The Road to New York.
4. Why did some of Terry Knox's crewmates die after being rescued?
(a) They became infected with the illness.
(b) They committed suicide.
(c) They killed each other after developing mental illnesses.
(d) They died from exposure to constant radiation.
5. Where is Jesika Hendricks located in Chapter 8?
(a) Nome, Alaska.
(b) Detroit, Michigan.
(c) Manitoba, Canada.
(d) Ontario, Canada.
6. What is Todd Wainio's relationship status at the end of the novel?
7. What is Allen Forbes's job?
(a) Military advisor.
(c) Writer and storyteller.
(d) Doctor and professor.
8. What is the second choice given to U.S. military forces after the war, according to "The Whacko?"
(a) Go home.
(b) Psychiatric counseling.
(c) Help in other countries.
(d) Take six week leave.
9. What is one of Arthur Sinclair's primary tasks?
(a) To tell the story of the U.S.
(b) To bring Breckinridge Scott to justice.
(c) To lobby for a law that gives zombies equal rights in the court system.
(d) To give society a name for the cause of the outbreak and war.
10. According to Michael Choi, what no longer exist on Earth?
11. What did the U.S. president remind the delegates of during The Honolulu Conference?
(a) That there had already been too much war in the history of the world.
(b) That arguing about how to take action is what caused the outbreak in the first place.
(c) That the zombies took the human soul of the people of Earth.
(d) That researchers were close to developing a cure for the illness.
12. According to Philip Adler in Chapter 8, when did his country lose something important?
(a) When they followed the Redeker Plan.
(b) When they abandoned civilians.
(c) When they burned the fields to try and stop the zombies.
(d) When they accepted help from Russia.
13. What does Maria Zhuganova claim her country now has?
(a) A renewed sense of self.
(b) Traditional values.
14. What does Kondo Tatsumi see in Tomonaga Ijiro's path?
(a) It is a path that is already being followed by other countries.
(b) It is a path that could lead to destruction.
(c) It is a path that could lead to worldwide leadership for Ijiro.
(d) It is a good path to follow.
15. What animals were too inconsistent in smelling out zombies during the war?
(a) Calico cats.
(b) Persian cats.
(c) Purebred dogs.
(d) Mixed breed dogs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many groups were there in the final battle for the U.S.?
2. Who orders Sergeant Mukherjee to destroy the pass?
3. What is the name of the German version of the Redeker Plan?
4. Though he hopes it is not the case, what does Joe Muhammad think might happen when the zombies are long dead?
5. What is the first choice given to U.S. military forces after the war, according to "The Whacko?"
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)