|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Miller believe her generation caused the war?
(a) By feeding into panic.
(b) By letting the military take control.
(c) By not listening to each other.
(d) Through ignorance and deceit.
2. What do rumors say a "death squad" priests are?
(a) Priests sent to kill enemies under a guise of saving the infected.
(b) Priests sent to kill civilians who questioned the Church under the guise of them being infected.
(c) Priests sent to kill infected soldiers under the guise of saving other soldiers.
(d) Priests sent to sacrifice themselves to zombies as human bait.
3. Jurgen Warmbrunn remembers a pond from youth. Why is this pond still gray?
(a) From the ashes of the zombies.
(b) From the animals who made nests nearby.
(c) From the pollution of his hometown.
(d) From the ashes of those killed by the Nazis.
4. Where does Mrs. Miller place blame for the war?
(b) The military.
(d) The public.
5. What would cause T. Sean Collins to kill himself?
(a) Losing another job.
(b) Getting another divorce.
(c) Being unable to maintain friendships.
(d) Being unable to function without zombies.
6. What does Maria Zhuganova claim her country now has?
(a) A renewed sense of self.
(c) Traditional values.
7. According to Sardar Khanin, why would a thermonuclear weapon be a bad idea to use in the pass?
(a) It would poison the water in the pass.
(b) It would have no affect against the infected people.
(c) It would kill all the refugees in the pass.
(d) It would create a sloping ramp right up the pass.
8. How are zombies distracted away from incoming ships?
(a) By the use of sharks.
(b) By the use of whales.
(c) By the use of submarines.
(d) By the use of sonar.
9. What did the U.S. president remind the delegates of during The Honolulu Conference?
(a) That arguing about how to take action is what caused the outbreak in the first place.
(b) That there had already been too much war in the history of the world.
(c) That researchers were close to developing a cure for the illness.
(d) That the zombies took the human soul of the people of Earth.
10. Why did some of Terry Knox's crewmates die after being rescued?
(a) They killed each other after developing mental illnesses.
(b) They died from exposure to constant radiation.
(c) They became infected with the illness.
(d) They committed suicide.
11. After regaining consciousness, what does Sardar Khanin imagine a monkey doing?
(a) Urinating on his face.
(b) Telling him the war is almost over.
(c) Shooting him.
(d) Serving sushi.
12. What does Kondo Tatsumi say about both his own and Tomonaga Ijiro's generations?
(a) Neither will be forgotten.
(b) Neither will be remembered.
(c) Both led to destruction.
(d) Both led to success.
13. How did Todd Wainio lose his squad leader?
(a) Mental illness.
(d) Friendly fire.
14. According to Michael Choi, who or what are the true victims of the war?
(a) The spouses of those who were killed.
(b) The marine life.
(c) Human culture.
(d) The children.
15. Though he hopes it is not the case, what does Joe Muhammad think might happen when the zombies are long dead?
(a) That no one will remember the truth.
(b) That people will criticize the war as unjust.
(c) That a new outbreak will occur.
(d) That humankind will return to anger and hatred.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who watches Tomonaga Ijiro accept an award in Kyoto, Japan?
2. What was the purpose of Radio Free Earth?
3. What happens to Ijiro's Shield Society?
4. According to Michael Choi, what no longer exist on Earth?
5. What about Tomonaga Ijiro does Kondo Tatsumi disagree with?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)