|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is T. Sean Collins now addicted to?
(a) Gathering military intelligence.
(d) Killing zombies.
2. What animal was used to lead the zombies to the army firing line in Hope, New Mexico?
3. What does Maria Zhuganova claim her country now has?
(a) A renewed sense of self.
(d) Traditional values.
4. Why do Jesika Hendricks and her family go north?
(a) They were advised to by the US military.
(b) News reports indicated that the infected would not go to cold areas.
(c) They thought it would be the safest place to go.
(d) They were trying to meet up with family members.
5. What is different about children born after the war?
(a) Their nursery rhymes are about zombies.
(b) They have no fear of zombies.
(c) They are taught how to avoid zombies in school.
(d) They are immune to the illness.
6. What is one of Arthur Sinclair's primary tasks?
(a) To lobby for a law that gives zombies equal rights in the court system.
(b) To bring Breckinridge Scott to justice.
(c) To tell the story of the U.S.
(d) To give society a name for the cause of the outbreak and war.
7. In Chapter 8, Maria Zhuganova is about to have her _____ child.
8. What is the Deep Submergence Combat Corp?
(a) A team that handles zombies underwater.
(b) A team that protects marine life.
(c) A team that protects civilians by taking them onto submarines.
(d) A team that stores supplies for the military underwater.
9. According to Michael Choi, what no longer exist on Earth?
10. How long after his interview with the narrator did Terry Knox die?
(a) He didn't.
(b) Three months.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Three days.
11. Why are sunken vessels cleared from harbors, according to Michael Choi?
(a) They can kill the marine life.
(b) They are often filled with zombies.
(c) They prevent other vessels from docking in the harbors.
(d) Their materials can be recycled into newer vessels.
12. Why does food become scarce at the refugee camp where Jesika Hendricks and her family stay?
(a) The refugees are there too long for the supplies they have.
(b) Food becomes spoiled from lack of refrigeration.
(c) Too many refugees come to the camp.
(d) Animals in the park steal the food.
13. According to Todd Wainio, what benefit did the military's light BUD uniforms have in the war?
(a) They protected against a bite.
(b) They created a sense of pride among the military.
(c) They were cooler than traditional armor.
(d) They contained hidden pockets for extra ammunition.
14. What about Tomonaga Ijiro does Kondo Tatsumi disagree with?
(a) His dedication to political leadership.
(b) His plan for the future of Japan.
(c) His political beliefs.
(d) His spirituality.
15. What is Todd Wainio's relationship status at the end of the novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Todd Wainio admit at the end of the novel?
2. How did other countries respond to the request to go on the offensive at The Honolulu Conference?
3. What country wanted to go on the offensive during The Honolulu Conference?
4. How many groups were there in the final battle for the U.S.?
5. Where is Joe Muhammad located in Chapter 8?
This section contains 575 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)