|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Philip Adler feel about Lang after he is unable to keep the promise to himself?
(a) He hates Lang even more.
(b) He has no feelings for Lang one way or the other.
(c) He has forgiven Lang.
(d) He feels sorry for Lang.
2. What is Arthur Sinclair's new job?
(a) To bring to justice those who are trying to take advantage of the dead.
(b) To write the history of World War Z.
(c) To conduct war crime investigations.
(d) To defend the rights of the zombies.
3. Why is Philip Adler unable to keep his promise to himself about Lang?
(a) Lang quit his job.
(b) Lang was sent to a psychiatric facility.
(c) Lang was court-marshalled by other soldiers.
(d) Lang killed himself.
4. Why did some of Terry Knox's crewmates die after being rescued?
(a) They became infected with the illness.
(b) They killed each other after developing mental illnesses.
(c) They committed suicide.
(d) They died from exposure to constant radiation.
5. Who orders Sergeant Mukherjee to destroy the pass?
(a) Sardar Khanin.
(b) This information is not revealed.
(c) An unknown general.
(d) General Raj-Singh.
6. Who, according to Chapter 8, is the only individual to believe what Maria Zhuganova's nation claims about religion?
(a) The Archbishop of Moscow.
(b) Clergyman Ryzhkov.
(c) Maria Zhuganova.
(d) The Roman Catholic Pope.
7. What does Kwang Jingshu believe about life after the war?
(a) That everything will be all right.
(b) That individual countries will no longer exist.
(c) That the zombies will never be gone.
(d) That no one will remember how the zombies came to be.
8. What is Allen Forbes's job?
(a) Writer and storyteller.
(b) Doctor and professor.
(d) Military advisor.
9. What is the final battle for the U.S. called?
(a) The Z-Battle.
(b) The Battle of the Eagle.
(c) The Road to New York.
(d) The Final Stand.
10. According to Bohdan Taras, what city is set on fire?
(a) St. Petersburg.
11. Why were castles vital during World War Z?
(a) They have access to underground tunnels.
(b) They are made of a type of rock that is poison to the infected.
(c) They have excellent defenses.
(d) They have excellent satellite reception.
12. What has Todd Wainio attempted to do by the end of the novel?
(a) Tell others of his experiences.
(b) Build a house.
(c) Return to a normal life.
(d) Start dating.
13. According to Michael Choi, what no longer exist on Earth?
14. What does Jesika Hendricks have a hard time dealing with after the war?
(a) That people no longer care about the environment.
(b) That many of the dead are not remembered.
(c) That her parents died while others lived.
(d) That her parents had cryptic conversations about her.
15. According to Sardar Khanin, who destroys the pass?
(a) Sergeant Mukherjee.
(b) Paul Redeker.
(c) Sardar Khanin.
(d) General Raj-Singh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is T. Sean Collins located in Chapter 8?
2. How many groups were there in the final battle for the U.S.?
3. According to Bohdan Taras, what is released over a bridge in order to discover who is infected?
4. What does Jesika Hendricks's father trade for stew?
5. What is Todd Wainio's relationship status at the end of the novel?
This section contains 538 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)