|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What plan did Paul Redeker rewrite for the apartheid government?
(a) Red Plan.
(b) White Plan.
(c) Orange Plan.
(d) Black Plan.
2. What illness did Breckinridge Scott's vaccine claim to cure?
(d) Celiac disease.
3. Why did thousands on the boats die, according to Ajay Shah?
(a) The people aboard became infected.
(b) Infected people climbed aboard vessels and killed everyone.
(c) The ships were attacked by military submarines.
(d) The ships sank because there were too many people aboard.
4. What happens to the infected in cold weather?
(a) They freeze.
(b) They reanimate.
(c) They die.
5. How did the CIA handle the Warmbrunn-Knight plan?
(a) They never received it.
(b) They ignored it.
(c) They approached the White House with it, but were ignored.
(d) They immediately implemented it.
6. How did the infection spread to Europe?
(a) Infected rats traveled to Europe on supply ships.
(b) Infected food was delivered to London by train.
(c) No one knows how the infection spread to Europe.
(d) An infected couple traveled by air to Paris.
7. What happens to the infected when weather turns from cold to warm?
(a) They die.
(b) They freeze.
(d) They reanimate.
8. Why was T. Sean Collins in Long Island during the Panic?
(a) To guard a high roller.
(b) To drive a high roller to San Francisco.
(c) To fly a private jet to Paris.
(d) To cover the outbreak for a local newspaper.
9. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, who spoiled Iran's recovery plan?
(a) Saudi Arabia.
10. Who are the Feral Children?
(a) Children whose parents were military and killed in combat.
(b) Children who were born with the illness.
(c) Children who ran away during the outbreak.
(d) Children who were orphaned in the outbreak.
11. What position does Grover Carlson hold when he is interviewed by the narrator?
(a) Dung collector for a bioconversion plant.
(b) Resettlement camp tower guard.
(c) Sewage filtration technician for a water purification plant.
(d) Taxi driver.
12. What is the term given to the twelve-year-old boy believed to be the first human infected?
(a) Ground Zero.
(b) Patient One.
(c) The Epicenter.
(d) Patient Zero.
13. Why does Ajay Shah say some people were refused passage on boats in India?
(a) Because they couldn't pay enough.
(b) Because of their skin color or caste.
(c) Because of the weight limits on the boats.
(d) Because they weren't willing to work off their passage.
14. What does Saladin Kader believe about Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) It was stolen from a Russian intelligence agency.
(b) It is a suicide mission.
(c) It was never intended to be put into practice.
(d) It is a Zionist lie.
15. What is the name of the man who also contributes his name to Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) Dr. Muller.
(b) Jacob Nyathi.
(c) Stanley MacDonald.
(d) Paul Knight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the purpose of the civilians left behind in Redeker's plan?
2. According to Maria Zhuganova, who shoots a little girl between the eyes?
3. What is the real identity of Xolelwa Azania?
4. To where was Bob Archer transferred?
5. During the Panic, what was T. Sean Collins's job?
This section contains 540 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)