|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the term given to the twelve-year-old boy believed to be the first human infected?
(a) The Epicenter.
(b) Patient Zero.
(c) Ground Zero.
(d) Patient One.
2. What is the real identity of Xolelwa Azania?
(a) William Garnett.
(b) Xolelwa Azania is his real identity.
(c) Paul Redeker.
(d) His real identity is not known.
3. Who carries Sharon to the parking lot from the church?
(a) Ashley's mother.
(b) The minister's wife.
(c) Her mother.
(d) A stranger with big, soft arms.
4. What was the purpose of the civilians left behind in Redeker's plan?
(a) They chose to stay behind.
(b) They were used to fight the infected people.
(c) They would be instructed to rebuild society.
(d) They were used as human bait.
5. Who are the Feral Children?
(a) Children who were born with the illness.
(b) Children whose parents were military and killed in combat.
(c) Children who were orphaned in the outbreak.
(d) Children who ran away during the outbreak.
6. What happens to the infected when weather turns from cold to warm?
(a) They die.
(b) They freeze.
(c) They reanimate.
7. What did citizens of South Africa think of Paul Redeker?
(a) They hated him.
(b) They loved him.
(c) He was a joke.
(d) They feared him.
8. Where is Mary Jo Miller during her first encounter with the infected?
(a) At work.
(b) Her home.
(c) On the street.
(d) The grocery store.
9. How was Redeker's plan initially received?
(a) It was welcomed with a standing ovation.
(b) It was accepted.
(c) It was rejected.
(d) It was altered and implemented.
10. How was the twelve-year-old boy infected?
(a) He ate infected meat.
(b) He was born infected, but the illness remained dormant for twelve years.
(c) He was bitten while fishing.
(d) He was bitten while hunting.
11. What are Paul Redeker's novels about?
(a) The Civil War.
(b) A zombie detective.
(c) A war between zombies and vampires.
(d) The zombie war.
12. What event caused Paul Redeker not to be seen again?
(a) A death threat.
(b) The death of his mother.
(c) The implementation of the Redeker Plan.
(d) A hug.
13. According to Todd Wainio, what led to soldiers panicking and the line collapsing?
(a) Reports from helicopters overhead.
(b) The video feed.
(c) Running out of ammunition.
(d) Several infected people breaking through the line.
14. Why did Breckinridge Scott develop a vaccine?
(a) To show his patriotism.
(b) To make money.
(c) To cure people.
(d) To continue research already in progress.
15. What was one diagnosis for the outbreak early on?
(b) Celiac Disease.
(c) An extreme form of skin cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the narrator interviews Paul Redeker, what number novel is he writing?
2. What is the only country to follow Warmbrunn's plan?
3. What is World War Z?
4. Why is Paul Redeker a good choice for coming up with solutions to world problems?
5. According to Maria Zhuganova, what is the Decimation?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)