|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only way to kill the infected?
(a) Destroying their heads.
(b) Shooting them with a silver bullet.
(c) Stabbing their hearts with a wooden stake.
(d) Poisoning them.
2. Why was T. Sean Collins in Long Island during the Panic?
(a) To cover the outbreak for a local newspaper.
(b) To guard a high roller.
(c) To fly a private jet to Paris.
(d) To drive a high roller to San Francisco.
3. According to Travis D'Ambrosia, why was Phase Two of the plan to handle the infected never started?
(a) The American public was too war weary.
(b) The American military was not ready.
(c) The American public voted against implementing Phase Two.
(d) The American military voted against implementing Phase Two.
4. Why does Ajay Shah say some people were refused passage on boats in India?
(a) Because of their skin color or caste.
(b) Because of the weight limits on the boats.
(c) Because they weren't willing to work off their passage.
(d) Because they couldn't pay enough.
5. What is the name of the man who also contributes his name to Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) Paul Knight.
(b) Dr. Muller.
(c) Stanley MacDonald.
(d) Jacob Nyathi.
6. To where does Saladin Kader escape?
(a) A military bunker.
(b) The mountains.
(c) A resettlement camp.
(d) An underground safe zone.
7. Where did the U.S. military attempt to end the Panic by showing how effective the military was?
(d) Salt Lake City.
8. What was one diagnosis for the outbreak early on?
(a) Celiac Disease.
(b) An extreme form of skin cancer.
9. Where was Gavin Blaire flying when he saw panicked people on the highway?
10. How is Dr. Silva killed?
(a) Dr. Silva's body is found in the Amazon with no explanation for death.
(b) Dr. Silva becomes infected and is shot by Dr. Oliveira.
(c) Dr. Silva is bitten by Herr Muller and eaten by him.
(d) Dr. Silva commits suicide when faced with the horrors of the outbreak.
11. Who are the Yanomami?
(a) Those Who Are Immune.
(b) The Walking Dead.
(c) The Infected People.
(d) The Fierce People.
12. Why does Philip Adler finally agree to follow the order he initially refuses?
(a) To protect himself from charges of treason.
(b) To protect his men from charges of treason.
(c) Because he realizes it's the only way to survive.
(d) The order is changed so that some of the civilians are not left behind.
13. Why does smuggling become popular in the early stages of the outbreak?
(a) A cure was created, but was only given to the military, so volunteers attempted to get it to civilians through smuggling.
(b) During the outbreak, alcohol was banned and had to be smuggled into the United States.
(c) The infected were smuggled into countries by enemies as a form of biological warfare.
(d) Rich clients traveled to other countries in search of a cure.
14. Who shoots Jacob Nyathi as he tries to escape during a panic?
(a) The US Army.
(b) A mugger.
(c) He doesn't know who shot him.
(d) The police.
15. What happens to the infected when weather turns from cold to warm?
(a) They reanimate.
(b) They freeze.
(d) They die.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did thousands on the boats die, according to Ajay Shah?
2. What is the real identity of Xolelwa Azania?
3. Who is Rolihlahla?
4. Where does the narrator meet Todd Wainio?
5. When did Paul Redeker rewrite a plan for the apartheid government?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)