|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What percentage of the initial wave of zombies were killed with the first rocket launches, according to Todd Wainio?
2. How did the Redeker Plan begin?
(a) The consolidation of military forces to a safe zone.
(b) The consolidation of rich civilians to a safe zone.
(c) The consolidation of all government officials to a safe zone.
(d) The consolidation of all doctors to a safe zone.
3. What plan did Paul Redeker rewrite for the apartheid government?
(a) White Plan.
(b) Black Plan.
(c) Orange Plan.
(d) Red Plan.
4. Why does Ajay Shah say some people were refused passage on boats in India?
(a) Because they couldn't pay enough.
(b) Because of the weight limits on the boats.
(c) Because they weren't willing to work off their passage.
(d) Because of their skin color or caste.
5. How was Redeker's plan initially received?
(a) It was altered and implemented.
(b) It was accepted.
(c) It was welcomed with a standing ovation.
(d) It was rejected.
6. What is the real identity of Xolelwa Azania?
(a) Xolelwa Azania is his real identity.
(b) His real identity is not known.
(c) Paul Redeker.
(d) William Garnett.
7. What position did Grover Carlson once hold in Washington, D.C.?
(a) Newspaper editor.
(c) Chief Justice of the Supreme Court.
(d) White House chief of staff.
8. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
(a) By singing to them.
(b) By medicating them.
(c) By educating them.
(d) By ignoring them.
9. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, who spoiled Iran's recovery plan?
(b) Saudi Arabia.
10. What order does Philip Adler initially refuse?
(a) To kill refugees who try to leave the compound.
(b) To kill civilians to protect them from the illness.
(c) To leave civilians behind without telling them.
(d) To keep food from civilians to give it to the soldiers.
11. According to Travis D'Ambrosia, why was Phase Two of the plan to handle the infected never started?
(a) The American military voted against implementing Phase Two.
(b) The American military was not ready.
(c) The American public voted against implementing Phase Two.
(d) The American public was too war weary.
12. How was the twelve-year-old boy infected?
(a) He ate infected meat.
(b) He was bitten while hunting.
(c) He was bitten while fishing.
(d) He was born infected, but the illness remained dormant for twelve years.
13. When did Paul Redeker rewrite a plan for the apartheid government?
(a) In the 1960s.
(b) In the 1990s.
(c) In the 1980s.
(d) In the 1970s.
14. What does Saladin Kader believe about Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) It is a Zionist lie.
(b) It was never intended to be put into practice.
(c) It was stolen from a Russian intelligence agency.
(d) It is a suicide mission.
15. What is the term given to the twelve-year-old boy believed to be the first human infected?
(a) Ground Zero.
(b) The Epicenter.
(c) Patient Zero.
(d) Patient One.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the Panic, what was T. Sean Collins's job?
2. What position does Grover Carlson hold when he is interviewed by the narrator?
3. What was the name of Breckinridge Scott's vaccine?
4. Why did the U.S. CIA miss the disease in China?
5. What happens to the infected when weather turns from cold to warm?
This section contains 590 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)