|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the Feral Children?
(a) Children who were orphaned in the outbreak.
(b) Children who ran away during the outbreak.
(c) Children who were born with the illness.
(d) Children whose parents were military and killed in combat.
2. How did the infection spread to Europe?
(a) An infected couple traveled by air to Paris.
(b) Infected food was delivered to London by train.
(c) No one knows how the infection spread to Europe.
(d) Infected rats traveled to Europe on supply ships.
3. What is the only country to follow Warmbrunn's plan?
4. What was the name of Breckinridge Scott's vaccine?
5. Who are the Yanomami?
(a) The Walking Dead.
(b) Those Who Are Immune.
(c) The Fierce People.
(d) The Infected People.
6. Why did Breckinridge Scott develop a vaccine?
(a) To make money.
(b) To show his patriotism.
(c) To cure people.
(d) To continue research already in progress.
7. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, who spoiled Iran's recovery plan?
(c) Saudi Arabia.
8. What is the likely explanation given for reanimated bodies with no bite marks?
(a) The wounds healed before the infection showed symptoms.
(b) Illegal organ transplants.
(c) Women who were pregnant when they became infected, passing it to their babies.
(d) Blood transfusions.
9. According to Maria Zhuganova, who shoots a little girl between the eyes?
(a) Rat Face.
(b) Rat Man.
(c) Pizza Face.
(d) Big Man.
10. How did the Redeker Plan begin?
(a) The consolidation of all government officials to a safe zone.
(b) The consolidation of rich civilians to a safe zone.
(c) The consolidation of all doctors to a safe zone.
(d) The consolidation of military forces to a safe zone.
11. What is the only way to kill the infected?
(a) Stabbing their hearts with a wooden stake.
(b) Poisoning them.
(c) Destroying their heads.
(d) Shooting them with a silver bullet.
12. Where did the U.S. military attempt to end the Panic by showing how effective the military was?
(a) Salt Lake City.
13. How was the twelve-year-old boy infected?
(a) He was bitten while hunting.
(b) He was born infected, but the illness remained dormant for twelve years.
(c) He was bitten while fishing.
(d) He ate infected meat.
14. Where does the narrator meet Todd Wainio?
(a) At his home.
(b) At a local hideout.
(c) At a mural of a battle between U.S. soldiers and the infected.
(d) At a memorial for soldiers that fell in World War Z.
15. To where did Breckinridge Scott escape to live in solitude?
Short Answer Questions
1. What percentage of the initial wave of zombies were killed with the first rocket launches, according to Todd Wainio?
2. Who carries Sharon to the parking lot from the church?
3. What is the term given to the twelve-year-old boy believed to be the first human infected?
4. What is Stanley MacDonald told about the bodies found in caves?
5. What are Paul Redeker's novels about?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)