|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What percentage of the initial wave of zombies were killed with the first rocket launches, according to Todd Wainio?
2. Why did the U.S. CIA miss the disease in China?
(a) The information they received about the disease was from an unreliable source.
(b) They believed the events occurring were part of an internal political strife.
(c) The FBI learned of the disease but didn't share the information with the CIA.
(d) The CIA decided to focus their attention on Russia rather than China.
3. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, how did Iran retaliate when their recovery plan was spoiled?
(a) They bombed the country that was sending in refugees.
(b) They bombed a bridge.
(c) They declared war against the country that spoiled their recovery plan.
(d) They adapted their recovery plan to include the country that initially spoiled it.
4. To where does Saladin Kader escape?
(a) An underground safe zone.
(b) The mountains.
(c) A military bunker.
(d) A resettlement camp.
5. What is the likely explanation given for reanimated bodies with no bite marks?
(a) Illegal organ transplants.
(b) Women who were pregnant when they became infected, passing it to their babies.
(c) Blood transfusions.
(d) The wounds healed before the infection showed symptoms.
6. Why does Philip Adler finally agree to follow the order he initially refuses?
(a) To protect himself from charges of treason.
(b) To protect his men from charges of treason.
(c) Because he realizes it's the only way to survive.
(d) The order is changed so that some of the civilians are not left behind.
7. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, who spoiled Iran's recovery plan?
(c) Saudi Arabia.
8. In what town is the outbreak believed to have originated?
(a) Hope, New Mexico.
(b) Manitoba, Canada.
(c) New Dachang, China.
(d) Zeeland, The Netherlands.
9. What plan did Paul Redeker rewrite for the apartheid government?
(a) White Plan.
(b) Red Plan.
(c) Black Plan.
(d) Orange Plan.
10. What was the name of Breckinridge Scott's vaccine?
11. Where does the narrator meet Todd Wainio?
(a) At his home.
(b) At a local hideout.
(c) At a mural of a battle between U.S. soldiers and the infected.
(d) At a memorial for soldiers that fell in World War Z.
12. Who sacrifices himself to allow Mary Jo Miller to escape?
(a) Her minister.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her boss.
13. What did citizens of South Africa think of Paul Redeker?
(a) They hated him.
(b) They loved him.
(c) He was a joke.
(d) They feared him.
14. Where did the U.S. military attempt to end the Panic by showing how effective the military was?
(a) Salt Lake City.
15. What is Stanley MacDonald told about the bodies found in caves?
(a) He is given no explanation.
(b) The victims were traitors who turned on each other when faced with charges of treason.
(c) The victims were subjected to unknown chemical agents.
(d) The victims were killed by religious extremists.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Grover Carlson, why was Breckinridge Scott's vaccine pushed through the FDA?
2. What is the term given to the twelve-year-old boy believed to be the first human infected?
3. What happens to the infected when weather turns from cold to warm?
4. What event caused Paul Redeker not to be seen again?
5. When did Paul Redeker rewrite a plan for the apartheid government?
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)