|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the infected when weather turns from cold to warm?
(a) They reanimate.
(b) They die.
(d) They freeze.
2. How was Redeker's plan initially received?
(a) It was welcomed with a standing ovation.
(b) It was rejected.
(c) It was accepted.
(d) It was altered and implemented.
3. What is Stanley MacDonald told about the bodies found in caves?
(a) The victims were subjected to unknown chemical agents.
(b) He is given no explanation.
(c) The victims were killed by religious extremists.
(d) The victims were traitors who turned on each other when faced with charges of treason.
4. How did the CIA handle the Warmbrunn-Knight plan?
(a) They immediately implemented it.
(b) They ignored it.
(c) They approached the White House with it, but were ignored.
(d) They never received it.
5. According to Grover Carlson, why was Breckinridge Scott's vaccine pushed through the FDA?
(a) To kill the infected.
(b) To cure the people.
(c) To calm the people.
(d) To contain the illness.
6. Why was T. Sean Collins in Long Island during the Panic?
(a) To drive a high roller to San Francisco.
(b) To cover the outbreak for a local newspaper.
(c) To fly a private jet to Paris.
(d) To guard a high roller.
7. Who are the Yanomami?
(a) The Fierce People.
(b) The Infected People.
(c) Those Who Are Immune.
(d) The Walking Dead.
8. Where does Breckinridge Scott place the blame for the Great Panic?
(a) The government.
(b) The press.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The military.
9. What is the real identity of Xolelwa Azania?
(a) Paul Redeker.
(b) William Garnett.
(c) Xolelwa Azania is his real identity.
(d) His real identity is not known.
10. How did the Redeker Plan begin?
(a) The consolidation of military forces to a safe zone.
(b) The consolidation of all doctors to a safe zone.
(c) The consolidation of rich civilians to a safe zone.
(d) The consolidation of all government officials to a safe zone.
11. What is the likely explanation given for reanimated bodies with no bite marks?
(a) The wounds healed before the infection showed symptoms.
(b) Illegal organ transplants.
(c) Women who were pregnant when they became infected, passing it to their babies.
(d) Blood transfusions.
12. What haunts Gavin Blaire most about seeing the people panicked on the highway?
(a) The sight of the people fleeing in terror.
(b) The sound of the people's screaming.
(c) That they had no destination.
(d) That they thought the outbreak was under control.
13. Who are the Feral Children?
(a) Children whose parents were military and killed in combat.
(b) Children who ran away during the outbreak.
(c) Children who were born with the illness.
(d) Children who were orphaned in the outbreak.
14. To where was Bob Archer transferred?
(a) Buenos Aires.
(b) Area 51.
15. What promise does Philip Adler make to himself?
(a) That he will have Lang fired.
(b) That he will tell the real story about Lang one day.
(c) That he will kill Lang.
(d) That he will have Lang court-marshalled.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the purpose of the civilians left behind in Redeker's plan?
2. Who sacrifices himself to allow Mary Jo Miller to escape?
3. According to Todd Wainio, what led to soldiers panicking and the line collapsing?
4. When did Paul Redeker rewrite a plan for the apartheid government?
5. What order does Philip Adler initially refuse?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)