|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Paul Redeker's novels about?
(a) A zombie detective.
(b) A war between zombies and vampires.
(c) The Civil War.
(d) The zombie war.
2. How was the twelve-year-old boy infected?
(a) He was born infected, but the illness remained dormant for twelve years.
(b) He was bitten while hunting.
(c) He was bitten while fishing.
(d) He ate infected meat.
3. Where was Gavin Blaire flying when he saw panicked people on the highway?
4. Who directed the implementation of the Redeker Plan?
(a) The United Nations.
(b) Paul Redeker.
(d) Xolelwa Azania.
5. How is Dr. Silva killed?
(a) Dr. Silva is bitten by Herr Muller and eaten by him.
(b) Dr. Silva's body is found in the Amazon with no explanation for death.
(c) Dr. Silva becomes infected and is shot by Dr. Oliveira.
(d) Dr. Silva commits suicide when faced with the horrors of the outbreak.
6. What is the only country to follow Warmbrunn's plan?
7. What position does Grover Carlson hold when he is interviewed by the narrator?
(a) Sewage filtration technician for a water purification plant.
(b) Dung collector for a bioconversion plant.
(c) Resettlement camp tower guard.
(d) Taxi driver.
8. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
(a) By singing to them.
(b) By medicating them.
(c) By educating them.
(d) By ignoring them.
9. Why did thousands on the boats die, according to Ajay Shah?
(a) The ships sank because there were too many people aboard.
(b) The people aboard became infected.
(c) The ships were attacked by military submarines.
(d) Infected people climbed aboard vessels and killed everyone.
10. Where did the narrator interview Xolelwa Azania?
(a) A prison.
(b) A secret bunker in Antarctica.
(c) A U.S. Embassy building in Russia.
(d) A psychiatric hospital.
11. How did the infection spread to Europe?
(a) No one knows how the infection spread to Europe.
(b) Infected rats traveled to Europe on supply ships.
(c) Infected food was delivered to London by train.
(d) An infected couple traveled by air to Paris.
12. What is World War Z?
(a) A war between the U.S. and Zimbabwe.
(b) A war between humans and zombies.
(c) Another name for World War III.
(d) A war between Australia and New Zealand.
13. What plan did Paul Redeker rewrite for the apartheid government?
(a) Red Plan.
(b) Black Plan.
(c) White Plan.
(d) Orange Plan.
14. Who carries Sharon to the parking lot from the church?
(a) Ashley's mother.
(b) The minister's wife.
(c) Her mother.
(d) A stranger with big, soft arms.
15. In what town is the outbreak believed to have originated?
(a) Hope, New Mexico.
(b) Manitoba, Canada.
(c) Zeeland, The Netherlands.
(d) New Dachang, China.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Mary Jo Miller during her first encounter with the infected?
2. To where did Breckinridge Scott escape to live in solitude?
3. According to Todd Wainio, where were the soldiers placed?
4. What does Saladin Kader believe about Warmbrunn's plan?
5. Where did the U.S. military attempt to end the Panic by showing how effective the military was?
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)