|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Paul Redeker rewrite a plan for the apartheid government?
(a) In the 1980s.
(b) In the 1970s.
(c) In the 1960s.
(d) In the 1990s.
2. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, how did Iran retaliate when their recovery plan was spoiled?
(a) They declared war against the country that spoiled their recovery plan.
(b) They bombed a bridge.
(c) They bombed the country that was sending in refugees.
(d) They adapted their recovery plan to include the country that initially spoiled it.
3. To where does Saladin Kader escape?
(a) A resettlement camp.
(b) An underground safe zone.
(c) A military bunker.
(d) The mountains.
4. What is the only way to kill the infected?
(a) Destroying their heads.
(b) Stabbing their hearts with a wooden stake.
(c) Poisoning them.
(d) Shooting them with a silver bullet.
5. Who carries Sharon to the parking lot from the church?
(a) A stranger with big, soft arms.
(b) Ashley's mother.
(c) The minister's wife.
(d) Her mother.
6. What was the purpose of the civilians left behind in Redeker's plan?
(a) They were used as human bait.
(b) They chose to stay behind.
(c) They were used to fight the infected people.
(d) They would be instructed to rebuild society.
7. Where did the U.S. military attempt to end the Panic by showing how effective the military was?
(b) Salt Lake City.
8. Who are the Yanomami?
(a) The Fierce People.
(b) The Infected People.
(c) Those Who Are Immune.
(d) The Walking Dead.
9. What was the name of Breckinridge Scott's vaccine?
10. What does Saladin Kader believe about Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) It is a Zionist lie.
(b) It is a suicide mission.
(c) It was stolen from a Russian intelligence agency.
(d) It was never intended to be put into practice.
11. Why does Ajay Shah say some people were refused passage on boats in India?
(a) Because they weren't willing to work off their passage.
(b) Because of their skin color or caste.
(c) Because of the weight limits on the boats.
(d) Because they couldn't pay enough.
12. What was one diagnosis for the outbreak early on?
(a) An extreme form of skin cancer.
(b) Celiac Disease.
13. To where was Bob Archer transferred?
(a) Area 51.
(c) Buenos Aires.
14. What is the real identity of Xolelwa Azania?
(a) Xolelwa Azania is his real identity.
(b) Paul Redeker.
(c) William Garnett.
(d) His real identity is not known.
15. How did the Redeker Plan begin?
(a) The consolidation of all doctors to a safe zone.
(b) The consolidation of military forces to a safe zone.
(c) The consolidation of rich civilians to a safe zone.
(d) The consolidation of all government officials to a safe zone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only country to follow Warmbrunn's plan?
2. What promise does Philip Adler make to himself?
3. Why did Breckinridge Scott develop a vaccine?
4. Who sacrifices himself to allow Mary Jo Miller to escape?
5. What is World War Z?
This section contains 530 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)