|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where did Breckinridge Scott escape to live in solitude?
2. Where was Gavin Blaire flying when he saw panicked people on the highway?
3. According to Maria Zhuganova, who shoots a little girl between the eyes?
(a) Pizza Face.
(b) Rat Man.
(c) Big Man.
(d) Rat Face.
4. What promise does Philip Adler make to himself?
(a) That he will kill Lang.
(b) That he will have Lang fired.
(c) That he will tell the real story about Lang one day.
(d) That he will have Lang court-marshalled.
5. What was one diagnosis for the outbreak early on?
(c) An extreme form of skin cancer.
(d) Celiac Disease.
6. What illness did Breckinridge Scott's vaccine claim to cure?
(c) Celiac disease.
7. What position did Grover Carlson once hold in Washington, D.C.?
(b) Chief Justice of the Supreme Court.
(c) White House chief of staff.
(d) Newspaper editor.
8. In what town is the outbreak believed to have originated?
(a) New Dachang, China.
(b) Manitoba, Canada.
(c) Zeeland, The Netherlands.
(d) Hope, New Mexico.
9. How did the CIA handle the Warmbrunn-Knight plan?
(a) They approached the White House with it, but were ignored.
(b) They immediately implemented it.
(c) They never received it.
(d) They ignored it.
10. To where does Saladin Kader escape?
(a) A military bunker.
(b) An underground safe zone.
(c) The mountains.
(d) A resettlement camp.
11. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, how did Iran retaliate when their recovery plan was spoiled?
(a) They declared war against the country that spoiled their recovery plan.
(b) They bombed the country that was sending in refugees.
(c) They adapted their recovery plan to include the country that initially spoiled it.
(d) They bombed a bridge.
12. What are Paul Redeker's novels about?
(a) The zombie war.
(b) A zombie detective.
(c) A war between zombies and vampires.
(d) The Civil War.
13. How is Dr. Silva killed?
(a) Dr. Silva becomes infected and is shot by Dr. Oliveira.
(b) Dr. Silva's body is found in the Amazon with no explanation for death.
(c) Dr. Silva commits suicide when faced with the horrors of the outbreak.
(d) Dr. Silva is bitten by Herr Muller and eaten by him.
14. How was the twelve-year-old boy infected?
(a) He ate infected meat.
(b) He was born infected, but the illness remained dormant for twelve years.
(c) He was bitten while hunting.
(d) He was bitten while fishing.
15. What plan did Paul Redeker rewrite for the apartheid government?
(a) Orange Plan.
(b) White Plan.
(c) Black Plan.
(d) Red Plan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Breckinridge Scott develop a vaccine?
2. What does Saladin Kader believe about Warmbrunn's plan?
3. According to Travis D'Ambrosia, why was Phase Two of the plan to handle the infected never started?
4. Why is Paul Redeker a good choice for coming up with solutions to world problems?
5. What is the term given to the twelve-year-old boy believed to be the first human infected?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)