|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ajay Shah say some people were refused passage on boats in India?
(a) Because they weren't willing to work off their passage.
(b) Because of the weight limits on the boats.
(c) Because they couldn't pay enough.
(d) Because of their skin color or caste.
2. Why did thousands on the boats die, according to Ajay Shah?
(a) The ships were attacked by military submarines.
(b) The ships sank because there were too many people aboard.
(c) Infected people climbed aboard vessels and killed everyone.
(d) The people aboard became infected.
3. What promise does Philip Adler make to himself?
(a) That he will kill Lang.
(b) That he will have Lang court-marshalled.
(c) That he will tell the real story about Lang one day.
(d) That he will have Lang fired.
4. How was Redeker's plan initially received?
(a) It was rejected.
(b) It was altered and implemented.
(c) It was accepted.
(d) It was welcomed with a standing ovation.
5. Where does the narrator meet Todd Wainio?
(a) At a mural of a battle between U.S. soldiers and the infected.
(b) At a local hideout.
(c) At his home.
(d) At a memorial for soldiers that fell in World War Z.
6. What is the likely explanation given for reanimated bodies with no bite marks?
(a) Illegal organ transplants.
(b) Blood transfusions.
(c) The wounds healed before the infection showed symptoms.
(d) Women who were pregnant when they became infected, passing it to their babies.
7. What is the only country to follow Warmbrunn's plan?
8. What happens to the infected when weather turns from cold to warm?
(b) They reanimate.
(c) They freeze.
(d) They die.
9. How did the CIA handle the Warmbrunn-Knight plan?
(a) They never received it.
(b) They ignored it.
(c) They approached the White House with it, but were ignored.
(d) They immediately implemented it.
10. How is Dr. Silva killed?
(a) Dr. Silva becomes infected and is shot by Dr. Oliveira.
(b) Dr. Silva's body is found in the Amazon with no explanation for death.
(c) Dr. Silva is bitten by Herr Muller and eaten by him.
(d) Dr. Silva commits suicide when faced with the horrors of the outbreak.
11. According to Grover Carlson, why was Breckinridge Scott's vaccine pushed through the FDA?
(a) To kill the infected.
(b) To cure the people.
(c) To contain the illness.
(d) To calm the people.
12. What is the term given to the twelve-year-old boy believed to be the first human infected?
(a) Ground Zero.
(b) Patient One.
(c) Patient Zero.
(d) The Epicenter.
13. What illness did Breckinridge Scott's vaccine claim to cure?
(a) Celiac disease.
14. Where was Gavin Blaire flying when he saw panicked people on the highway?
15. What position does Grover Carlson hold when he is interviewed by the narrator?
(a) Resettlement camp tower guard.
(b) Taxi driver.
(c) Dung collector for a bioconversion plant.
(d) Sewage filtration technician for a water purification plant.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Todd Wainio, what led to soldiers panicking and the line collapsing?
2. What is Stanley MacDonald told about the bodies found in caves?
3. What plan did Paul Redeker rewrite for the apartheid government?
4. What is World War Z?
5. During the Panic, what was T. Sean Collins's job?
This section contains 602 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)