|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the purpose of the civilians left behind in Redeker's plan?
(a) They chose to stay behind.
(b) They were used as human bait.
(c) They were used to fight the infected people.
(d) They would be instructed to rebuild society.
2. Who sacrifices himself to allow Mary Jo Miller to escape?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her minister.
(d) Her boss.
3. Who carries Sharon to the parking lot from the church?
(a) The minister's wife.
(b) Ashley's mother.
(c) A stranger with big, soft arms.
(d) Her mother.
4. What is the name of the man who also contributes his name to Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) Jacob Nyathi.
(b) Dr. Muller.
(c) Stanley MacDonald.
(d) Paul Knight.
5. What does Saladin Kader believe about Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) It is a suicide mission.
(b) It was stolen from a Russian intelligence agency.
(c) It is a Zionist lie.
(d) It was never intended to be put into practice.
6. How did the Redeker Plan begin?
(a) The consolidation of rich civilians to a safe zone.
(b) The consolidation of military forces to a safe zone.
(c) The consolidation of all government officials to a safe zone.
(d) The consolidation of all doctors to a safe zone.
7. According to Maria Zhuganova, what is the Decimation?
(a) The soldiers broke into groups of ten and selected a member to be stoned to death.
(b) The soldiers burned ten villages to the ground to create a barrier from the infection.
(c) The soldiers were forced to kill 10% of a civilian village.
(d) The general chose ten soldiers to be purposely infected with the outbreak.
8. How was Redeker's plan initially received?
(a) It was accepted.
(b) It was welcomed with a standing ovation.
(c) It was altered and implemented.
(d) It was rejected.
9. Why does Ajay Shah say some people were refused passage on boats in India?
(a) Because they weren't willing to work off their passage.
(b) Because of their skin color or caste.
(c) Because of the weight limits on the boats.
(d) Because they couldn't pay enough.
10. Why is Paul Redeker a good choice for coming up with solutions to world problems?
(a) He is the foremost expert in human psychology.
(b) He is passionate about everything.
(c) He is dispassionate about everything.
(d) He is not affiliated with any country or government.
11. What happens to the infected in cold weather?
(a) They die.
(b) They freeze.
(d) They reanimate.
12. How did the infection spread to Europe?
(a) An infected couple traveled by air to Paris.
(b) Infected food was delivered to London by train.
(c) Infected rats traveled to Europe on supply ships.
(d) No one knows how the infection spread to Europe.
13. When did Paul Redeker rewrite a plan for the apartheid government?
(a) In the 1980s.
(b) In the 1990s.
(c) In the 1970s.
(d) In the 1960s.
14. During the Panic, what was T. Sean Collins's job?
(a) He was a pilot.
(b) He was a reporter.
(c) He was a mercenary.
(d) He was a chauffeur.
15. According to Travis D'Ambrosia, why was Phase Two of the plan to handle the infected never started?
(a) The American military was not ready.
(b) The American military voted against implementing Phase Two.
(c) The American public was too war weary.
(d) The American public voted against implementing Phase Two.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mary Jo Miller free from being pulled out the window by the infected?
2. Why does smuggling become popular in the early stages of the outbreak?
3. Where did the narrator interview Xolelwa Azania?
4. What position did Grover Carlson once hold in Washington, D.C.?
5. To where was Bob Archer transferred?
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)