|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What haunts Gavin Blaire most about seeing the people panicked on the highway?
(a) That they had no destination.
(b) The sound of the people's screaming.
(c) The sight of the people fleeing in terror.
(d) That they thought the outbreak was under control.
2. Who does Mary Jo Miller free from being pulled out the window by the infected?
(a) Her boss.
(b) A stranger.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) Her neighbor.
3. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
(a) By medicating them.
(b) By educating them.
(c) By ignoring them.
(d) By singing to them.
4. What position did Grover Carlson once hold in Washington, D.C.?
(b) White House chief of staff.
(c) Chief Justice of the Supreme Court.
(d) Newspaper editor.
5. What is the only way to kill the infected?
(a) Stabbing their hearts with a wooden stake.
(b) Shooting them with a silver bullet.
(c) Poisoning them.
(d) Destroying their heads.
6. To where was Bob Archer transferred?
(a) Buenos Aires.
(b) Area 51.
7. What are Paul Redeker's novels about?
(a) The Civil War.
(b) A war between zombies and vampires.
(c) The zombie war.
(d) A zombie detective.
8. Who is Rolihlahla?
(a) A war veteran and friend of Paul Redeker.
(b) A great supporter of Paul Redeker's work.
(c) The spokesperson for the United Nations.
(d) The father of democracy in South Africa.
9. Who are the Feral Children?
(a) Children whose parents were military and killed in combat.
(b) Children who were orphaned in the outbreak.
(c) Children who ran away during the outbreak.
(d) Children who were born with the illness.
10. How is Dr. Silva killed?
(a) Dr. Silva's body is found in the Amazon with no explanation for death.
(b) Dr. Silva is bitten by Herr Muller and eaten by him.
(c) Dr. Silva commits suicide when faced with the horrors of the outbreak.
(d) Dr. Silva becomes infected and is shot by Dr. Oliveira.
11. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, how did Iran retaliate when their recovery plan was spoiled?
(a) They adapted their recovery plan to include the country that initially spoiled it.
(b) They bombed the country that was sending in refugees.
(c) They declared war against the country that spoiled their recovery plan.
(d) They bombed a bridge.
12. How did the Redeker Plan begin?
(a) The consolidation of all government officials to a safe zone.
(b) The consolidation of military forces to a safe zone.
(c) The consolidation of rich civilians to a safe zone.
(d) The consolidation of all doctors to a safe zone.
13. Why does Ajay Shah say some people were refused passage on boats in India?
(a) Because they couldn't pay enough.
(b) Because they weren't willing to work off their passage.
(c) Because of their skin color or caste.
(d) Because of the weight limits on the boats.
14. Where did the narrator interview Xolelwa Azania?
(a) A psychiatric hospital.
(b) A prison.
(c) A secret bunker in Antarctica.
(d) A U.S. Embassy building in Russia.
15. What was one diagnosis for the outbreak early on?
(a) An extreme form of skin cancer.
(c) Celiac Disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the infection spread to Europe?
2. Where was Philip Adler in charge of a military operation during the war?
3. Who directed the implementation of the Redeker Plan?
4. According to Todd Wainio, what led to soldiers panicking and the line collapsing?
5. Why does smuggling become popular in the early stages of the outbreak?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)