|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Stanley MacDonald told about the bodies found in caves?
(a) He is given no explanation.
(b) The victims were subjected to unknown chemical agents.
(c) The victims were traitors who turned on each other when faced with charges of treason.
(d) The victims were killed by religious extremists.
2. What is the only country to follow Warmbrunn's plan?
3. When the narrator interviews Paul Redeker, what number novel is he writing?
(a) His second.
(b) His first.
(c) His third.
(d) His fifth.
4. Why was T. Sean Collins in Long Island during the Panic?
(a) To fly a private jet to Paris.
(b) To cover the outbreak for a local newspaper.
(c) To drive a high roller to San Francisco.
(d) To guard a high roller.
5. What is the name of the man who also contributes his name to Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) Jacob Nyathi.
(b) Paul Knight.
(c) Dr. Muller.
(d) Stanley MacDonald.
6. Who directed the implementation of the Redeker Plan?
(b) The United Nations.
(c) Paul Redeker.
(d) Xolelwa Azania.
7. What position does Grover Carlson hold when he is interviewed by the narrator?
(a) Sewage filtration technician for a water purification plant.
(b) Taxi driver.
(c) Resettlement camp tower guard.
(d) Dung collector for a bioconversion plant.
8. To where did Breckinridge Scott escape to live in solitude?
9. When did Paul Redeker rewrite a plan for the apartheid government?
(a) In the 1960s.
(b) In the 1970s.
(c) In the 1980s.
(d) In the 1990s.
10. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
(a) By educating them.
(b) By medicating them.
(c) By singing to them.
(d) By ignoring them.
11. According to Todd Wainio, where were the soldiers placed?
(a) On the ground in foxholes.
(b) High and under cover.
(c) In skyscrapers.
(d) In an open field.
12. How did the infection spread to Europe?
(a) An infected couple traveled by air to Paris.
(b) No one knows how the infection spread to Europe.
(c) Infected rats traveled to Europe on supply ships.
(d) Infected food was delivered to London by train.
13. How does Jurgen Warmbrunn learn about the outbreak?
(a) Taiwanese groups trying to decode Russian messages.
(b) Visual images from German spy satellites.
(c) Intercepted Chinese intelligence reports.
(d) An article in a conspiracy theorist e-magazine.
14. What is the term given to the twelve-year-old boy believed to be the first human infected?
(a) Patient Zero.
(b) Patient One.
(c) The Epicenter.
(d) Ground Zero.
15. Where is Mary Jo Miller during her first encounter with the infected?
(a) On the street.
(b) At work.
(c) Her home.
(d) The grocery store.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Rolihlahla?
2. According to Maria Zhuganova, what is the Decimation?
3. Why did the U.S. CIA miss the disease in China?
4. Why does Ajay Shah say some people were refused passage on boats in India?
5. In what town is the outbreak believed to have originated?
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)