|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Breckinridge Scott place the blame for the Great Panic?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The military.
(c) The government.
(d) The press.
2. Why does Philip Adler finally agree to follow the order he initially refuses?
(a) The order is changed so that some of the civilians are not left behind.
(b) To protect his men from charges of treason.
(c) Because he realizes it's the only way to survive.
(d) To protect himself from charges of treason.
3. To where did Breckinridge Scott escape to live in solitude?
4. Where is Mary Jo Miller during her first encounter with the infected?
(a) The grocery store.
(b) Her home.
(c) On the street.
(d) At work.
5. How is Dr. Silva killed?
(a) Dr. Silva is bitten by Herr Muller and eaten by him.
(b) Dr. Silva commits suicide when faced with the horrors of the outbreak.
(c) Dr. Silva becomes infected and is shot by Dr. Oliveira.
(d) Dr. Silva's body is found in the Amazon with no explanation for death.
6. What percentage of the initial wave of zombies were killed with the first rocket launches, according to Todd Wainio?
7. What is the likely explanation given for reanimated bodies with no bite marks?
(a) Illegal organ transplants.
(b) Blood transfusions.
(c) Women who were pregnant when they became infected, passing it to their babies.
(d) The wounds healed before the infection showed symptoms.
8. To where was Bob Archer transferred?
(b) Area 51.
(c) Buenos Aires.
9. What did citizens of South Africa think of Paul Redeker?
(a) They hated him.
(b) They feared him.
(c) He was a joke.
(d) They loved him.
10. What illness did Breckinridge Scott's vaccine claim to cure?
(a) Celiac disease.
11. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, how did Iran retaliate when their recovery plan was spoiled?
(a) They bombed a bridge.
(b) They declared war against the country that spoiled their recovery plan.
(c) They bombed the country that was sending in refugees.
(d) They adapted their recovery plan to include the country that initially spoiled it.
12. Where does the narrator meet Todd Wainio?
(a) At a local hideout.
(b) At a mural of a battle between U.S. soldiers and the infected.
(c) At his home.
(d) At a memorial for soldiers that fell in World War Z.
13. What are Paul Redeker's novels about?
(a) A zombie detective.
(b) The zombie war.
(c) A war between zombies and vampires.
(d) The Civil War.
14. What position did Grover Carlson once hold in Washington, D.C.?
(a) Chief Justice of the Supreme Court.
(b) White House chief of staff.
(d) Newspaper editor.
15. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, who spoiled Iran's recovery plan?
(a) Saudi Arabia.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the infection spread to Europe?
2. Where was Philip Adler in charge of a military operation during the war?
3. What position does Grover Carlson hold when he is interviewed by the narrator?
4. Who is Rolihlahla?
5. In what town is the outbreak believed to have originated?
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)