|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the narrator interview Xolelwa Azania?
(a) A secret bunker in Antarctica.
(b) A prison.
(c) A U.S. Embassy building in Russia.
(d) A psychiatric hospital.
2. What is the real identity of Xolelwa Azania?
(a) His real identity is not known.
(b) Paul Redeker.
(c) Xolelwa Azania is his real identity.
(d) William Garnett.
3. What percentage of the initial wave of zombies were killed with the first rocket launches, according to Todd Wainio?
4. Why does Ajay Shah say some people were refused passage on boats in India?
(a) Because they weren't willing to work off their passage.
(b) Because of their skin color or caste.
(c) Because they couldn't pay enough.
(d) Because of the weight limits on the boats.
5. What promise does Philip Adler make to himself?
(a) That he will tell the real story about Lang one day.
(b) That he will have Lang court-marshalled.
(c) That he will kill Lang.
(d) That he will have Lang fired.
6. What are Paul Redeker's novels about?
(a) The zombie war.
(b) A war between zombies and vampires.
(c) A zombie detective.
(d) The Civil War.
7. What is Stanley MacDonald told about the bodies found in caves?
(a) The victims were subjected to unknown chemical agents.
(b) The victims were traitors who turned on each other when faced with charges of treason.
(c) The victims were killed by religious extremists.
(d) He is given no explanation.
8. What did citizens of South Africa think of Paul Redeker?
(a) They hated him.
(b) They loved him.
(c) He was a joke.
(d) They feared him.
9. Why did Breckinridge Scott develop a vaccine?
(a) To show his patriotism.
(b) To cure people.
(c) To make money.
(d) To continue research already in progress.
10. How was the twelve-year-old boy infected?
(a) He was bitten while fishing.
(b) He was bitten while hunting.
(c) He ate infected meat.
(d) He was born infected, but the illness remained dormant for twelve years.
11. What haunts Gavin Blaire most about seeing the people panicked on the highway?
(a) That they thought the outbreak was under control.
(b) The sight of the people fleeing in terror.
(c) That they had no destination.
(d) The sound of the people's screaming.
12. How was Redeker's plan initially received?
(a) It was welcomed with a standing ovation.
(b) It was accepted.
(c) It was altered and implemented.
(d) It was rejected.
13. According to Todd Wainio, where were the soldiers placed?
(a) On the ground in foxholes.
(b) In an open field.
(c) High and under cover.
(d) In skyscrapers.
14. What illness did Breckinridge Scott's vaccine claim to cure?
(a) Celiac disease.
15. According to Maria Zhuganova, what is the Decimation?
(a) The general chose ten soldiers to be purposely infected with the outbreak.
(b) The soldiers were forced to kill 10% of a civilian village.
(c) The soldiers burned ten villages to the ground to create a barrier from the infection.
(d) The soldiers broke into groups of ten and selected a member to be stoned to death.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jurgen Warmbrunn learn about the outbreak?
2. When the narrator interviews Paul Redeker, what number novel is he writing?
3. According to Todd Wainio, what led to soldiers panicking and the line collapsing?
4. What position did Grover Carlson once hold in Washington, D.C.?
5. How did the Redeker Plan begin?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)