|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Todd Wainio, where were the soldiers placed?
(a) On the ground in foxholes.
(b) High and under cover.
(c) In skyscrapers.
(d) In an open field.
2. Where does the narrator meet Todd Wainio?
(a) At a mural of a battle between U.S. soldiers and the infected.
(b) At a memorial for soldiers that fell in World War Z.
(c) At a local hideout.
(d) At his home.
3. How was Redeker's plan initially received?
(a) It was accepted.
(b) It was rejected.
(c) It was altered and implemented.
(d) It was welcomed with a standing ovation.
4. What percentage of the initial wave of zombies were killed with the first rocket launches, according to Todd Wainio?
5. What happens to the infected when weather turns from cold to warm?
(a) They reanimate.
(b) They die.
(c) They freeze.
6. Where was Philip Adler in charge of a military operation during the war?
(a) Frankfurt, Germany.
(b) Armagh, Ireland.
(c) Hamburg, Germany.
(d) Dublin, Ireland.
7. How is Dr. Silva killed?
(a) Dr. Silva commits suicide when faced with the horrors of the outbreak.
(b) Dr. Silva's body is found in the Amazon with no explanation for death.
(c) Dr. Silva is bitten by Herr Muller and eaten by him.
(d) Dr. Silva becomes infected and is shot by Dr. Oliveira.
8. How did the infection spread to Europe?
(a) An infected couple traveled by air to Paris.
(b) Infected rats traveled to Europe on supply ships.
(c) Infected food was delivered to London by train.
(d) No one knows how the infection spread to Europe.
9. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, who spoiled Iran's recovery plan?
(a) Saudi Arabia.
10. Why was Maria Zhuganova's team in Russia not aware of the Panic?
(a) They were on a communications blackout.
(b) They were on an undercover mission.
(c) The military kept it from them so it wouldn't affect their judgement.
(d) They didn't believe the outbreak was real.
11. According to Ahmed Farahnakian, how did Iran retaliate when their recovery plan was spoiled?
(a) They bombed a bridge.
(b) They declared war against the country that spoiled their recovery plan.
(c) They adapted their recovery plan to include the country that initially spoiled it.
(d) They bombed the country that was sending in refugees.
12. Who does Mary Jo Miller free from being pulled out the window by the infected?
(a) Her neighbor.
(b) Her daughter.
(c) Her boss.
(d) A stranger.
13. Where does Breckinridge Scott place the blame for the Great Panic?
(a) The military.
(b) The government.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The press.
14. Why does Philip Adler finally agree to follow the order he initially refuses?
(a) To protect himself from charges of treason.
(b) To protect his men from charges of treason.
(c) The order is changed so that some of the civilians are not left behind.
(d) Because he realizes it's the only way to survive.
15. What plan did Paul Redeker rewrite for the apartheid government?
(a) White Plan.
(b) Black Plan.
(c) Orange Plan.
(d) Red Plan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the infected in cold weather?
2. What is Stanley MacDonald told about the bodies found in caves?
3. According to Maria Zhuganova, what is the Decimation?
4. What illness did Breckinridge Scott's vaccine claim to cure?
5. Where was Gavin Blaire flying when he saw panicked people on the highway?
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)