|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Travis D'Ambrosia, why was Phase Two of the plan to handle the infected never started?
(a) The American public was too war weary.
(b) The American public voted against implementing Phase Two.
(c) The American military was not ready.
(d) The American military voted against implementing Phase Two.
2. What happens to the infected in cold weather?
(a) They reanimate.
(b) They die.
(c) They freeze.
3. Where did the narrator interview Xolelwa Azania?
(a) A U.S. Embassy building in Russia.
(b) A psychiatric hospital.
(c) A secret bunker in Antarctica.
(d) A prison.
4. What haunts Gavin Blaire most about seeing the people panicked on the highway?
(a) The sound of the people's screaming.
(b) The sight of the people fleeing in terror.
(c) That they thought the outbreak was under control.
(d) That they had no destination.
5. What was the purpose of the civilians left behind in Redeker's plan?
(a) They were used as human bait.
(b) They chose to stay behind.
(c) They were used to fight the infected people.
(d) They would be instructed to rebuild society.
6. What percentage of the initial wave of zombies were killed with the first rocket launches, according to Todd Wainio?
7. What happens to the infected when weather turns from cold to warm?
(a) They reanimate.
(b) They freeze.
(c) They die.
8. According to Grover Carlson, why was Breckinridge Scott's vaccine pushed through the FDA?
(a) To contain the illness.
(b) To cure the people.
(c) To kill the infected.
(d) To calm the people.
9. Where does the narrator meet Todd Wainio?
(a) At his home.
(b) At a local hideout.
(c) At a memorial for soldiers that fell in World War Z.
(d) At a mural of a battle between U.S. soldiers and the infected.
10. How is Dr. Silva killed?
(a) Dr. Silva is bitten by Herr Muller and eaten by him.
(b) Dr. Silva commits suicide when faced with the horrors of the outbreak.
(c) Dr. Silva's body is found in the Amazon with no explanation for death.
(d) Dr. Silva becomes infected and is shot by Dr. Oliveira.
11. Why did the U.S. CIA miss the disease in China?
(a) They believed the events occurring were part of an internal political strife.
(b) The CIA decided to focus their attention on Russia rather than China.
(c) The FBI learned of the disease but didn't share the information with the CIA.
(d) The information they received about the disease was from an unreliable source.
12. Why does smuggling become popular in the early stages of the outbreak?
(a) The infected were smuggled into countries by enemies as a form of biological warfare.
(b) Rich clients traveled to other countries in search of a cure.
(c) A cure was created, but was only given to the military, so volunteers attempted to get it to civilians through smuggling.
(d) During the outbreak, alcohol was banned and had to be smuggled into the United States.
13. What event caused Paul Redeker not to be seen again?
(a) A hug.
(b) A death threat.
(c) The implementation of the Redeker Plan.
(d) The death of his mother.
14. What position does Grover Carlson hold when he is interviewed by the narrator?
(a) Sewage filtration technician for a water purification plant.
(b) Resettlement camp tower guard.
(c) Taxi driver.
(d) Dung collector for a bioconversion plant.
15. How was the twelve-year-old boy infected?
(a) He was bitten while fishing.
(b) He was bitten while hunting.
(c) He was born infected, but the illness remained dormant for twelve years.
(d) He ate infected meat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only way to kill the infected?
2. Why did Breckinridge Scott develop a vaccine?
3. Who is Rolihlahla?
4. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
5. How was Redeker's plan initially received?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)