|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Breckinridge Scott's vaccine?
2. Where is Mary Jo Miller during her first encounter with the infected?
(a) The grocery store.
(b) At work.
(c) On the street.
(d) Her home.
3. Where did the U.S. military attempt to end the Panic by showing how effective the military was?
(d) Salt Lake City.
4. Why did the U.S. CIA miss the disease in China?
(a) The FBI learned of the disease but didn't share the information with the CIA.
(b) They believed the events occurring were part of an internal political strife.
(c) The CIA decided to focus their attention on Russia rather than China.
(d) The information they received about the disease was from an unreliable source.
5. How did the Redeker Plan begin?
(a) The consolidation of all government officials to a safe zone.
(b) The consolidation of military forces to a safe zone.
(c) The consolidation of all doctors to a safe zone.
(d) The consolidation of rich civilians to a safe zone.
6. Why was Maria Zhuganova's team in Russia not aware of the Panic?
(a) They were on a communications blackout.
(b) They were on an undercover mission.
(c) They didn't believe the outbreak was real.
(d) The military kept it from them so it wouldn't affect their judgement.
7. According to Travis D'Ambrosia, why was Phase Two of the plan to handle the infected never started?
(a) The American public voted against implementing Phase Two.
(b) The American public was too war weary.
(c) The American military voted against implementing Phase Two.
(d) The American military was not ready.
8. Where does Breckinridge Scott place the blame for the Great Panic?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The press.
(c) The government.
(d) The military.
9. Why does Ajay Shah say some people were refused passage on boats in India?
(a) Because they couldn't pay enough.
(b) Because they weren't willing to work off their passage.
(c) Because of the weight limits on the boats.
(d) Because of their skin color or caste.
10. What happens to the infected when weather turns from cold to warm?
(a) They die.
(b) They freeze.
(c) They reanimate.
11. According to Todd Wainio, where were the soldiers placed?
(a) High and under cover.
(b) On the ground in foxholes.
(c) In an open field.
(d) In skyscrapers.
12. What was the purpose of the civilians left behind in Redeker's plan?
(a) They were used to fight the infected people.
(b) They would be instructed to rebuild society.
(c) They were used as human bait.
(d) They chose to stay behind.
13. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
(a) By medicating them.
(b) By singing to them.
(c) By educating them.
(d) By ignoring them.
14. What event caused Paul Redeker not to be seen again?
(a) A death threat.
(b) The implementation of the Redeker Plan.
(c) The death of his mother.
(d) A hug.
15. What promise does Philip Adler make to himself?
(a) That he will tell the real story about Lang one day.
(b) That he will kill Lang.
(c) That he will have Lang court-marshalled.
(d) That he will have Lang fired.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Breckinridge Scott develop a vaccine?
2. Where did the narrator interview Xolelwa Azania?
3. What is the name of the man who also contributes his name to Warmbrunn's plan?
4. Why does Philip Adler finally agree to follow the order he initially refuses?
5. What percentage of the initial wave of zombies were killed with the first rocket launches, according to Todd Wainio?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)