|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Redeker's plan initially received?
(a) It was accepted.
(b) It was altered and implemented.
(c) It was rejected.
(d) It was welcomed with a standing ovation.
2. To where did Breckinridge Scott escape to live in solitude?
3. In what town is the outbreak believed to have originated?
(a) Zeeland, The Netherlands.
(b) Manitoba, Canada.
(c) Hope, New Mexico.
(d) New Dachang, China.
4. What was the name of Breckinridge Scott's vaccine?
5. What does Saladin Kader believe about Warmbrunn's plan?
(a) It was stolen from a Russian intelligence agency.
(b) It is a Zionist lie.
(c) It was never intended to be put into practice.
(d) It is a suicide mission.
6. Why does Ajay Shah say some people were refused passage on boats in India?
(a) Because they couldn't pay enough.
(b) Because they weren't willing to work off their passage.
(c) Because of their skin color or caste.
(d) Because of the weight limits on the boats.
7. During the Panic, what was T. Sean Collins's job?
(a) He was a pilot.
(b) He was a reporter.
(c) He was a chauffeur.
(d) He was a mercenary.
8. When did Paul Redeker rewrite a plan for the apartheid government?
(a) In the 1990s.
(b) In the 1980s.
(c) In the 1960s.
(d) In the 1970s.
9. According to Grover Carlson, why was Breckinridge Scott's vaccine pushed through the FDA?
(a) To kill the infected.
(b) To cure the people.
(c) To calm the people.
(d) To contain the illness.
10. What was one diagnosis for the outbreak early on?
(b) An extreme form of skin cancer.
(d) Celiac Disease.
11. What plan did Paul Redeker rewrite for the apartheid government?
(a) White Plan.
(b) Black Plan.
(c) Orange Plan.
(d) Red Plan.
12. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
(a) By singing to them.
(b) By medicating them.
(c) By ignoring them.
(d) By educating them.
13. Who is Rolihlahla?
(a) A great supporter of Paul Redeker's work.
(b) A war veteran and friend of Paul Redeker.
(c) The father of democracy in South Africa.
(d) The spokesperson for the United Nations.
14. What percentage of the initial wave of zombies were killed with the first rocket launches, according to Todd Wainio?
15. According to Maria Zhuganova, what is the Decimation?
(a) The general chose ten soldiers to be purposely infected with the outbreak.
(b) The soldiers broke into groups of ten and selected a member to be stoned to death.
(c) The soldiers burned ten villages to the ground to create a barrier from the infection.
(d) The soldiers were forced to kill 10% of a civilian village.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Paul Redeker's novels about?
2. What is the term given to the twelve-year-old boy believed to be the first human infected?
3. What is World War Z?
4. What is the only way to kill the infected?
5. Why was T. Sean Collins in Long Island during the Panic?
This section contains 544 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)