Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Introduction, Chapter 1
1. Explain how the outbreak began.
2. Explain how the outbreak spread to Paris.
3. How did Herr Muller get sick without having any bite marks on him?
4. How is the Israeli government first alerted to the epidemic, and how do they initially react?
5. As the outbreak is initially occurring, how do governments and local police handle reports?
6. How are politics affecting efforts to contain or eliminate the outbreak?
Short Essay Question - Chapter 2
This section contains 786 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)