Short Answer Key
Introduction, Chapter 1
1. What is World War Z?
A war between humans and zombies.
2. In what town is the outbreak believed to have originated?
New Dachang, China.
3. What is the term given to the twelve-year-old boy believed to be the first human infected?
4. How was the twelve-year-old boy infected?
He was bitten while fishing.
5. Why does smuggling become popular in the early stages of the outbreak?
Rich clients traveled to other countries in search of a cure.
6. How did the infection spread to Europe?
An infected couple traveled by air to Paris.
7. What is Stanley MacDonald told about the bodies found in caves?
The victims were subjected to unknown chemical agents.
8. Who are the Yanomami?
The Fierce People.
9. How is Dr. Silva killed?
Dr. Silva is bitten by Herr Muller and eaten by him.
10. What is...
This section contains 2,517 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)