|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Todd Wainio, where were the soldiers placed?
(a) On the ground in foxholes.
(b) In an open field.
(c) In skyscrapers.
(d) High and under cover.
2. What did citizens of South Africa think of Paul Redeker?
(a) They hated him.
(b) They feared him.
(c) He was a joke.
(d) They loved him.
3. Who sacrifices himself to allow Mary Jo Miller to escape?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her boss.
(c) Her minister.
(d) Her son.
4. What is the likely explanation given for reanimated bodies with no bite marks?
(a) Blood transfusions.
(b) The wounds healed before the infection showed symptoms.
(c) Illegal organ transplants.
(d) Women who were pregnant when they became infected, passing it to their babies.
5. During the Panic, what was T. Sean Collins's job?
(a) He was a pilot.
(b) He was a reporter.
(c) He was a mercenary.
(d) He was a chauffeur.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where does Saladin Kader escape?
2. When the narrator interviews Paul Redeker, what number novel is he writing?
3. How did the CIA handle the Warmbrunn-Knight plan?
4. Who shoots Jacob Nyathi as he tries to escape during a panic?
5. What is the term given to the twelve-year-old boy believed to be the first human infected?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)