|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through .
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Miller believe her generation caused the war?
(a) By feeding into panic.
(b) By letting the military take control.
(c) Through ignorance and deceit.
(d) By not listening to each other.
2. What about Tomonaga Ijiro does Kondo Tatsumi disagree with?
(a) His plan for the future of Japan.
(b) His spirituality.
(c) His political beliefs.
(d) His dedication to political leadership.
3. Who is Rolihlahla?
(a) A war veteran and friend of Paul Redeker.
(b) The father of democracy in South Africa.
(c) A great supporter of Paul Redeker's work.
(d) The spokesperson for the United Nations.
4. To where does Saladin Kader escape?
(a) A military bunker.
(b) A resettlement camp.
(c) The mountains.
(d) An underground safe zone.
5. Who orders Sergeant Mukherjee to destroy the pass?
(a) An unknown general.
(b) General Raj-Singh.
(c) This information is not revealed.
(d) Sardar Khanin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position does Grover Carlson hold when he is interviewed by the narrator?
2. What does Kwang Jingshu believe about China?
3. Where was Gavin Blaire flying when he saw panicked people on the highway?
4. Why did the U.S. CIA miss the disease in China?
5. Why does smuggling become popular in the early stages of the outbreak?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)