One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what castle was Allen Forbes during the war?
2. What is a "hibakusha?"
(a) One who is immune to the illness.
(b) An outsider.
(c) One who was blinded in the bomb on Hiroshima.
(d) A zombie.
3. What was the purpose of the civilians left behind in Redeker's plan?
(a) They were used to fight the infected people.
(b) They were used as human bait.
(c) They chose to stay behind.
(d) They would be instructed to rebuild society.
4. To where did Breckinridge Scott escape to live in solitude?
5. Where was Philip Adler in charge of a military operation during the war?
(a) Frankfurt, Germany.
(b) Dublin, Ireland.
(c) Armagh, Ireland.
(d) Hamburg, Germany.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Grover Carlson, why was Breckinridge Scott's vaccine pushed through the FDA?
2. What was the purpose of Radio Free Earth?
3. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
4. What illness did Breckinridge Scott's vaccine claim to cure?
5. To where was Bob Archer transferred?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)