* World War Z began in China with Patient Zero, when the physician Kwang Jingshu discovered ill patients with human bite marks.
* The patients were bitten by "Patient Zero," a twelve-year-old boy who was bitten by something while fishing with his father in Three Gorges Reservoir.
* The boy is imprisoned, and has many wounds with no blood. He is also cold to the touch and has no pulse or heartbeat.
* Patient Zero is hostile, and rips his arm out of its socket in an attempt to keep from being restrained.
* Military support is sent, but can't contain the epidemic, which spreads beyond China shortly.
* Former smuggler Nury Televadi explains how the outbreak occurred in Tibet.
* As the government cracks down on the smuggling of people seeking a cure for the outbreak, air smuggling becomes popular.
* An infected couple flies to Paris and check into a hotel, where...
This section contains 3,617 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)