1. What is the Burgess Shale?
2. Who was America's "greatest paleontologist and scientific administrator"?
3. Who proposes to use the Burgess Shale to illustrate the nature of history?
4. According to Gould, what kind of insight does the Burgess Shale offer into the nature of life and the evolution of life forms?
5. Where is the Burgess Shale?
6. What is the Burgess Shale composed of?
7. What kind of lessons does Stephen Jay Gould draw from how the Burgess Shale was first interpreted?
This section contains 4,070 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)