|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Sylvia play with who would not hesitate to kick her out of their game?
(b) The girls.
(c) The boys.
(d) No one.
2. How did Kenny appear to be when Mrs. Paley first met him?
3. What was Anna always open to?
(b) New experiences.
(c) Being a model.
(d) Scary experiences.
4. What would Ayana often smooth over?
(a) Crying students.
(c) The hurt caused by Sylvia.
(d) Break ups in the class.
5. Who did Claire have to develop her own imagination with?
(a) No one.
(b) Her dog.
(c) Her mom.
(d) Her younger sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mrs. Paley observe in her class in Chapter 17?
2. What was the boy wearing in Mrs. Paley's classroom in Chapter 14?
3. What was Sylvia's personality?
4. What did the person who came to talk to Rena tell her in Chapter 1?
5. Who did Sylvia later become friends with?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Rena obsessed with?
2. Describe what Joyce claimed to be.
3. Describe Claire Mireau.
4. Describe the father of the student who had nightmares and what he believed was the cause.
5. How did the class react to Sylvia's absence?
6. Describe what developed at the end of Chapter 13 in Mrs. Paley's classroom.
7. Describe Anna, the leader of the mutiny from the doll corner.
8. Describe what the boy's t shirt caused in Chapter 14.
9. What was another result of the t shirt situation?
10. Describe the announcement made by the little girls at the end of class in Chapter 24.
This section contains 544 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)