|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the boy wearing in Mrs. Paley's classroom in Chapter 14?
(a) Visible underwear.
(b) An offensive t shirt.
(c) A gang shirt.
(d) Bagggy jeans.
2. What was the girl's personality like in Chapter 19 who Mrs. Paley observed?
(a) The leader of the mutiny of the doll corner.
(b) The follower.
(d) The dictator.
3. Where was the first time this child ever spoke to Mrs. Paley?
(a) The cafeteria.
(b) Boland Pond.
(d) AIn the courtyard.
4. What happened to the child that had difficulties in Chapter 11 by Chapter 12?
(a) Claire began speaking to children.
(b) Chaire began to read.
(c) Claire began to sing.
(d) Claire began to have friends.
5. Where did the child begin working in Chapter 12?
(a) Art tables.
(b) At her desk.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The doll corner.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Mrs. Paley first see Kenny?
2. What did Joyce claim to be in Chapter 17?
3. Who was the child forbidden to play with in Chapter 11?
4. Who did Mrs. Paley call in Chapter 14?
5. What did the child in Chapter 12 paint in?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Kenny behave in class compared to out of class?
2. Describe the doll corner in Chapter 17.
3. Describe Anna, the leader of the mutiny from the doll corner.
4. Discuss what Claire struggled with and why.
5. How did the class react to Sylvia's absence?
6. Describe Sylvia.
7. Describe what the boy's t shirt caused in Chapter 14.
8. Describe what Joyce claimed to be.
9. Who does Mrs. Paley feel influences children's opinions most?
10. Describe Claire Mireau.
This section contains 527 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)