Short Answer Questions Key
1. What age did Mrs. Paley teach?
2. Where did Mrs. Paley teach?
A mixed race school.
3. What did Mrs. Paley often struggle with when she was teaching?
How to deal with racial differences.
4. What does "White Teacher" approach in its content?
To find the apporpriate approach in dealing with white and black students.
5. In the preface, what was Mrs. Paley doing?
6. Who was Mrs. Paley with in the preface?
A student teacher.
7. What did the person Mrs. Paley was with ask her in the preface?
Why she talked so much about black children.
This section contains 4,217 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)