|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the class act out together?
(a) Cat in the Hat.
(b) The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn.
(c) The Three Billy Goats Gruff.
(d) A Tale of Two Cities.
2. What did Mrs. Paley recall from her own schooling?
(a) Being ugly.
(b) Being the only Jewish girl.
(c) Being excluded.
(d) Being the only girl.
3. Where did Mrs. Paley teach?
(d) A mixed race school.
4. What did Mrs. Paley wonder after Sylvia hits another student?
(a) Why Sylvia hit another girl.
(b) If Sylvia will ever calm down.
(c) Where Sylvia lacks attention.
(d) If the girl's father was right.
5. How did Mrs. Paley react to the exclusion in Chapter 17?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mrs. Paley note about her class after she received advice in Chapter 2?
2. What did Mrs. Paley do to Sylvia for hitting another student?
3. Where did the child begin working in Chapter 12?
4. What happened after Mrs. Paley's limited the young boy in Chapter 5?
5. How did Kenny appear to be when Mrs. Paley first met him?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)