|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were Mrs. Paley's first teaching jobs located?
(a) The north.
(b) The West coast.
(c) The south.
(d) The East coast.
2. How did Mrs. Paley respond to the boy's behavior in Chapter 4?
(a) Yelled at him.
(b) Praised it.
(c) Ignored it.
(d) Sent him to the office.
3. Whose mothers were both becoming doctors in Chapter 7?
(a) Janet and Arlene.
(b) Arlene and Mary Anne.
(c) Mary Anne and Claire.
(d) No one.
4. In Chapter 4, what happened the first time Mrs. Paley tried disciplining the disruptive boy?
(a) She had to slap him.
(b) She had to call his parents.
(c) She had to sit on him.
(d) She had to hold him down.
5. What happened at the beginning of Chapter 11 for Mrs. Paley?
(a) She was moved to principal.
(b) She switched schools.
(c) She got married.
(d) She began a new school year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the people Mrs. Paley asked advice for in Chapter 2 advise her to do?
2. How old was Mrs. Paley's student teacher?
3. What did Mrs. Paley question about her pleasure of the two students' friendship in Chapter 7?
4. What did Mrs. Paley limit the disruptive boy to from doing in Chapter 5?
5. What did Mrs. Paley realize ethnic speech had little to do with?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)