|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Claire have to develop her own imagination with?
(a) No one.
(b) Her mom.
(c) Her dog.
(d) Her younger sister.
2. What were the students Mrs. Paley overheard hesitant to do?
(a) Comment about the white race.
(b) Play in the doll corner.
(c) Go outside.
(d) Play at recess.
3. What did Claire come dressed as in Chapter 22?
(a) A princess.
(b) A frog.
(c) A dragon.
(d) A witch.
4. What was Mrs. Paley concerned about in her classroom by Chapter 12?
(a) Her dynamics with the children.
(b) How to pair up partners.
(c) The social dynamics.
(d) The friendships.
5. What did the young boy in Mrs. Paley's class do to be scolded in Chapter 4?
(a) A crayon.
(b) The drawing easel.
(c) Permanent marker on the wall.
(d) Foul language.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the boy in Mrs. Paley's class in Chapter 4?
2. Who did Mrs. Paley first have a conversation with in Chapter 3 about her new job?
3. What was Claire a victim of?
4. How did Mrs. Paley respond to the boy's behavior in Chapter 4?
5. What was Sylvia's personality?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)