Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 5)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. One theory is that the woman's ability to produce ___________ so awes men that they worship women.
2. What Goddess is said to be the Goddess of the Northern part of Egypt before 3000 BCE?
a) Gold Goddess
b) Cobra Goddess
c) Vulture Goddess
d) Water Goddess
3. In "The Golden Ass," the Goddess speaks of herself as ___________, manifesting herself in various gods and goddesses.
4. Who is the first prophet of Yahweh, who arrives thousands of years after the Goddess emerges in history?
5. ___________ women work in...
This section contains 552 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)