|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The _______________ tablets from the same region of the world as the Genesis story tell a different creation story with the woman as the positive part of the story.
2. What is another name for the Northern Tribes as they are described in this chapter?
(a) Gods of the darkness
(b) Old boys' clubs
(c) Battle ax cultures
(d) Warrior kings
3. At Nimrud, documents show that women still serve as ____________ and magistrates in the 8th century BCE.
4. The Bhagavad-Gita shows ______ bringing culture and light to aborigines who are called demons if they refuse and monkeys or bears if they accept.
5. What is the name of the Indo-European group who live directly south of the Hittites in Cicilia?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which area has the sex roles for society reversed and where a warrior-Goddess is worshiped?
2. ___________ is just another attempt at explaining human existence - yet Western civilization accepts this contrived myth as history.
3. What do the words 'bala' in Sanskrit, or bull, and 'tura' from Akkadian times mean?
4. Who is the weaker brother or husband to the Egyptian Goddess Isis?
5. The _____________ Goddess resuscitates her mate, proving she is the ultimate source of life and regeneration.
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)