Quiz: Chapter 4
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Various Hatti Goddesses survive the battle of the Hittites, and are known as the __________.
2. Hat-Hor is symbolized by a ________ with a cobra on her forehead, as the nature of Ua Zit is retained in the culture.
3. Indo-European deities are male and are mainly what kind of gods, blazing high in the mountains in fire or lightning?
4. The Followers of Horus decide that Egypt will be ruled as a ______________.
a) Master race
c) Site of power
5. The ___________ are ruled by an Aryan...
This section contains 331 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)