1. Females seem to invent not just agriculture, but also ______________, according to Stone's findings.
2. Female deities are extolled for their roles as healers, with female priestesses serving as _____________.
(c) Voodoo doctors
3. Myths that grow from a religion serving a female deity view ______________ differently from those created by male-oriented religions.
4. The Adam and Eve myth tells a female children her entire ______ is easily tricked, defiant, and provoking, according to Stone.
5. The female must suffer in pain in ____________ because of the fall of Adam and Eve, according to Stone.
6. The Hebrew scriptures disguise ____________ as the male Ashtoreth and seek to discredit her, according to Stone.
7. The Upper Paleolithic existence of the Goddess is speculative since it precedes ______________.
(a) Academic life
This section contains 3,880 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)