* Stone discusses the idea that God was a woman, but is now no longer a part of religion.
* Worship of female deities is found in many cultures, but is reduced to fairy tales.
* There are numerous creation myths in history, not just Adam and Eve.
* The existence of the Goddess is speculative as it precedes writing, but evidence does exist.
* There were many names for the Goddess.
* Some art shows the male as subsidiary.
* Goddess is seen as the ultimate source of life.
* Women seem to have had roles of power in society and in the home.
* Some Egyptian men were the keepers of the house while the women attended to business.
* Love poems hint that Egyptian women do the wooing.
* Over time, the woman becomes the consort of Gods, rather than an equal, in some cultures.
* Women seemed to have managed financial affairs at...
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)