|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The drinking among servicemen when alcohol was freely available would best be described as which of the following?
2. How did most Americans regard Pearl Harbor?
(a) As a normal combat engagement.
(b) As an aberration.
(c) As the typical type of battle to be expected.
(d) As a well-executed attack.
3. Throughout Chapter 6, the author describes enlisted men as being which of the following?
4. What types of bombers were believed to be key to the war-effort?
(a) Jet-propelled bombers.
(c) Heavy bombers.
(d) Medium bombers.
5. Which of the following is NOT one of the ways that most contemporaneous war histories depicted military blunders?
Short Answer Questions
1. Most hazing would best be described as what?
2. American's believed that what typically American resource would allow them to win the war?
3. What drink did German troops generally prefer?
4. How was the self-image of an individual soldier treated?
5. According to a common stereotype, Chinese troops were consider to be what?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)