Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, A Brief History of Relativity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who later showed that general relativity implied the Big Bang?
(a) Allen Walton and Zion Greenlee.
(b) Allen Walton and Roger Penrose.
(c) Stephen Hawking and Roger Penrose.
(d) Stephen Hawking and Matthew Williams.
2. What did Einstein assume about scientific laws?
(a) Most laws need to be rewritten.
(b) Laws are never fallible.
(c) Laws are always fallible.
(d) Laws should remain constant in the view of all observers.
3. How many articles did Einstein pen that rocketed him to the top of the scientific community?
4. When was Einstein born?
5. Who produced the theory about curved spaces?
(a) George Markowitz.
(b) Harvey Dent.
(c) Georg Reimann.
(d) Professor Marx.
Short Answer Questions
1. What human conceptions did Einstein's papers change?
2. Who developed quantum theory?
3. Who did Einstein encourage to begin nuclear research?
4. Where did Einstein receive his degree?
5. Which project produced Fat Man and Little Boy?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)