Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is God's love to man shown?
2. The fundamental feature of divine reality, present in the prophet's consciousness, is described as what?
3. What are two unique features of a prophet?
4. Heschel explains that some think the prophets may have been victims of what?
5. Heschel links divine inspiration to what?
Through their lives and in their prophesies the prophets convey different images or concepts of God. Choose three prophets and compare/contrast their concepts of God.
Discuss the social issues that the prophets were addressing. What were the issues? Be sure to link specific social issues to specific prophets. What did the prophets have to say about these social issues? Did the prophets address the social issues in the same way?
Choose two of the following prophets: Amos, Hosea, Isaiah, Micah, Jeremiah, and Habakkuk. Compare and contrast them as men and prophets.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)