|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What did Amos speak out against that differed from Hosea?
2. Where was the only place in the Bible where prophecy came in a dream?
3. To be a prophet means to identify one's concern with what?
4. Another theory regarding the inspiration of the prophets regarded the prophetic act as what?
5. According to some scholars, the goal should not be pathos but what?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why was Jeremiah called the prophet of wrath?
This section contains 755 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)