Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is God's love to man shown?
2. The fundamental feature of divine reality, present in the prophet's consciousness, is described as what?
3. What are two unique features of a prophet?
4. Heschel explains that some think the prophets may have been victims of what?
5. Heschel links divine inspiration to what?
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast the theology of pathos to two other theological points of view.
Essay Topic 2
Through their lives and in their prophesies the prophets convey different images or concepts of God. Choose three prophets and compare/contrast their concepts of God.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss prophetic inspiration. What is it? Compare/contrast at least three different explanations/definitions, including Heschel's. Which explanation do you agree with and why?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)