|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Heschel say is the basis for the relationship of God and man?
a) Divine pathos.
2. How is it said that God killed the Assyrians?
a) With loss in battle.
b) With a disease.
c) With fire.
d) With a flood.
3. What does Heschel say that Habakkuk is tormented by?
a) The idolatry of the people.
b) The great lack of worshipping the true God.
c) The fact that God allows evil to prevail.
d) The lack of listening to the prophets.
4. Micah lived about the same time as what other prophet?
5. What does Heschel avoid telling the reader...
This section contains 558 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)