Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Part 1: Chapters 1-4
1. "The Prophets" was written for which religious groups?
2. The author describes what era in the Old Testament?
3. The author states that a prophet looked at things that seemed what to other people?
4. The prophets were outraged because of what?
5. Prophets were hypersensitive to what?
6. Prophets rebuked the inhabitants of cities for things that others would have called what?
7. Before Amos was called by God what was his job?
8. How did Amos describe God's voice calling to him?
9. Amos began with a message of what?
10. Heschel says God hates sin but is also what?
11. What was another name for Hosea?
This section contains 2,136 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)