1. "The Prophets" was written for which religious groups?
2. The author describes what era in the Old Testament?
3. The author states that a prophet looked at things that seemed what to other people?
4. The prophets were outraged because of what?
5. Prophets were hypersensitive to what?
6. Prophets rebuked the inhabitants of cities for things that others would have called what?
7. Before Amos was called by God what was his job?
8. How did Amos describe God's voice calling to him?
This section contains 4,093 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)