|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hosea was aware that his relationship with his wife mirrored the relationship of whom?
(a) God and Hosea.
(b) God's people and their kings.
(c) God's people and Hosea.
(d) God and his people.
2. Some writers in the Bible say that emotions and feelings have been inspired by whom?
(a) The Greeks.
(b) The devil.
3. God's anger is great and to be feared, but God is also what?
4. In Hosea 9:14 instead of asking God to forgive his people he asked God to deliver them what?
5. From what civilization do we get the legacy that great poetry comes into being through madness?
Short Answer Questions
1. What cultural/religious doctrines did Philo try to mix in his studies?
2. God answers Habakkuk that God's hand is constantly working even though what?
3. What does Heschel call indifference?
4. How did Second Isaiah refer to the people of Israel?
5. What did Isaiah say that God would do to those who try to honor themselves?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)