|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 9-11; Part 2: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What people did Amos, Hosea, and Isaiah try to save?
(a) The people of the Northern Kingdom.
(b) The people of the Southern Kingdom.
(c) The people of the Eastern Kingdom.
(d) The people of the Western Kingdom.
2. Amos began with a message of what?
3. Who imprisoned Jeremiah?
4. Who was Hezekiah?
(a) A king.
(b) A prophet.
(c) A shepherd.
(d) A brother of Isaiah.
5. What did Amos speak out against that differed from Hosea?
(d) Accumulation of wealth.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Heschel say God wants his people to obey?
2. Who was Mesha?
3. Heschel says God hates sin but is also what?
4. What country did Israel ask for help and protection from Assyria during the time of Isaiah?
5. Micah lived about the same time as what other prophet?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)