|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 9-11; Part 2: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Jeremiah say would overtake the cities of Judah?
(a) The people of the Northern Kingdom.
(b) The enemies.
(d) The people who lived in Judah before the Israelites.
2. Isaiah was aware that disaster was coming and from that disaster would come what?
3. The prophets were outraged because of what?
(c) People's lack of understanding.
(d) The king's edicts.
4. Micah's concern with the people was that they worshiped what?
(a) The work of their own hands.
(b) Golden calves.
(d) Multiple gods.
5. What does Heschel see as the point when freedom is lost?
(a) When a person dies.
(b) When God takes it away.
(c) When a person misuses it.
(d) When God hardens a person's heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pathos is not self-centered but is what kind of thinking?
2. What was the name of Hosea's wife?
3. How long is the book of Habakkuk?
4. Jeremiah says that even though people are punished they don't seem to what?
5. Heschel says that Jeremiah is often called a prophet of what?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)