|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who died the year that Isaiah was called by God?
(a) The prophet Amos.
(b) His wife.
(c) His son.
(d) The king.
2. Isaiah was aware that disaster was coming and from that disaster would come what?
3. How many children did Hosea have?
4. Hosea was aware that his relationship with his wife mirrored the relationship of whom?
(a) God and Hosea.
(b) God's people and their kings.
(c) God's people and Hosea.
(d) God and his people.
5. What did Amos speak out against that differed from Hosea?
(d) Accumulation of wealth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Heschel says that Jeremiah is often called a prophet of what?
2. What does Heschel say that Habakkuk is tormented by?
3. Why does Heschel quote Micah 7:1-7?
4. What promise did God give with Second Isaiah?
5. What was the name of Hosea's wife?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)