|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was another name for Hosea?
2. How does Heschel describe the time that Jeremiah lived?
(a) One of anger and wrath.
(b) One of peace.
(c) One of war.
(d) One of injustice.
3. How does Heschel describe the time during Second Isaiah?
(a) Filled with tears and joy.
(b) Filled with doom and hope.
(c) Filled with death and destruction.
(d) Filled with repentance.
4. Hosea describes Israel as the unfaithful wife and God as Israel's what?
5. What country did Israel ask for help and protection from Assyria during the time of Isaiah?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Jeremiah say would overtake the cities of Judah?
2. How did Amos describe God's voice calling to him?
3. Who was Hezekiah?
4. Prophets were hypersensitive to what?
5. Heschel says that Jeremiah is often called a prophet of what?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)