|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author states that a prophet looked at things that seemed what to other people?
2. Isaiah was aware that disaster was coming and from that disaster would come what?
3. Micah lived about the same time as what other prophet?
4. The prophets were outraged because of what?
(a) People's lack of understanding.
(c) The king's edicts.
5. What social ill did Hosea primarily speak out against?
(c) Sin in general.
Short Answer Questions
1. "The Prophets" was written for which religious groups?
2. What was Micah's message?
3. Heschel says that prophets have a duty to what?
4. Jeremiah was a prophet when what happened to Jerusalem?
5. Heschel says that Jeremiah is often called a prophet of what?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)