|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Amos speak out against that differed from Hosea?
(d) Accumulation of wealth.
2. Isaiah was aware that disaster was coming and from that disaster would come what?
3. What changed with Second Isaiah?
(a) The weather.
(b) The people.
(c) The situation.
(d) The king.
4. Whom did Jeremiah say would overtake the cities of Judah?
(a) The people of the Northern Kingdom.
(b) The enemies.
(c) The people who lived in Judah before the Israelites.
5. According to Heschel, in what way did Hosea differ from Amos?
(a) In his love for God.
(b) In his preaching.
(c) In the way he lived.
(d) In his love for the people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Heschel say that Habakkuk is tormented by?
2. What does Heschel say the prophets had to endure?
3. How many changes in leadership were there during Jeremiah's time?
4. What change occurs in Second Isaiah toward the people of Israel?
5. How many children did Hosea have?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)