|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before Amos was called by God what was his job?
(d) Carpet maker.
2. How does Heschel describe the time during Second Isaiah?
(a) Filled with tears and joy.
(b) Filled with doom and hope.
(c) Filled with repentance.
(d) Filled with death and destruction.
3. What social ill did Hosea primarily speak out against?
(b) Sin in general.
4. How long is the book of Habakkuk?
(a) 10 chapters.
(b) Longer than Jeremiah.
(c) Longest book of "The Prophets".
(d) A few chapters.
5. Whom did Jeremiah say would overtake the cities of Judah?
(a) The people of the Northern Kingdom.
(b) The enemies.
(c) The people who lived in Judah before the Israelites.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Amos speak out against that differed from Hosea?
2. Amos began with a message of what?
3. The prophets were outraged because of what?
4. God answers Habakkuk that God's hand is constantly working even though what?
5. Micah lived about the same time as what other prophet?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)