|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Second Isaiah refer to the people of Israel?
(a) People who did not understand their God.
(b) People who were not worshipping their God.
(c) People who were searching and working towards righteousness.
(d) People who were turning away from God.
2. What term does Jeremiah use for the people of God because they refuse to turn themselves toward God?
(b) Lovers of evil.
3. Why was Jeremiah imprisoned?
(a) Because of his prophesies.
(b) Because he abandoned the Babylonians.
(c) Because he abandoned the Assyrians.
(d) Because he spoke out against the king.
4. In Jeremiah, God states that he will have to destroy what he has built. What was he referring to?
(a) His people.
(b) The temple in Jerusalem.
(c) The covenant.
(d) The land.
5. What country did Israel ask for help and protection from Assyria during the time of Isaiah?
Short Answer Questions
1. Hosea was aware that his relationship with his wife mirrored the relationship of whom?
2. How long is the book of Habakkuk?
3. God answers Habakkuk that God's hand is constantly working even though what?
4. Heschel says God hates sin but is also what?
5. What was the name of Hosea's wife?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)