|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term does Jeremiah use for the people of God because they refuse to turn themselves toward God?
(a) Lovers of evil.
2. Who imprisoned Jeremiah?
3. What changed with Second Isaiah?
(a) The king.
(b) The people.
(c) The weather.
(d) The situation.
4. Which prophet does Heschel not provide the reader his past?
(b) Second Isaiah.
5. Prophets rebuked the inhabitants of cities for things that others would have called what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Jeremiah imprisoned?
2. Before Amos was called by God what was his job?
3. What change occurs in Second Isaiah toward the people of Israel?
4. According to Heschel, in what way did Hosea differ from Amos?
5. Who was Hezekiah?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)