|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is the book of Habakkuk?
(a) Longer than Jeremiah.
(b) A few chapters.
(c) Longest book of "The Prophets".
(d) 10 chapters.
2. What was another name for Hosea?
3. Hosea was aware that his relationship with his wife mirrored the relationship of whom?
(a) God and his people.
(b) God's people and their kings.
(c) God's people and Hosea.
(d) God and Hosea.
4. "The Prophets" was written for which religious groups?
(a) Christians and Muslims.
(b) Jews and Orthodox.
(c) Jews and Christians.
(d) Jews and Muslims.
5. How is it said that God killed the Assyrians?
(a) With loss in battle.
(b) With fire.
(c) With a disease.
(d) With a flood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Prophets rebuked the inhabitants of cities for things that others would have called what?
2. What changed with Second Isaiah?
3. How many children did Hosea have?
4. In Hosea 9:14 instead of asking God to forgive his people he asked God to deliver them what?
5. What country did Israel ask for help and protection from Assyria during the time of Isaiah?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)