|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term does Jeremiah use for the people of God because they refuse to turn themselves toward God?
(a) Lovers of evil.
2. Micah's concern with the people was that they worshiped what?
(a) Golden calves.
(b) The work of their own hands.
(d) Multiple gods.
3. Jeremiah felt that his time was one of what?
4. How is it said that God killed the Assyrians?
(a) With a disease.
(b) With fire.
(c) With loss in battle.
(d) With a flood.
5. What changed with Second Isaiah?
(a) The situation.
(b) The weather.
(c) The king.
(d) The people.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Heschel, in what way did Hosea differ from Amos?
2. How did Second Isaiah refer to the people of Israel?
3. What does Heschel say that Habakkuk is tormented by?
4. Jeremiah was a prophet when what happened to Jerusalem?
5. How does Heschel describe the time that Jeremiah lived?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)