|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Amos describe God's voice calling to him?
(a) As a lion's roar.
(b) As a gentle breeze.
(c) As a small nagging thought.
(d) As a whisper in the night.
2. How is it said that God killed the Assyrians?
(a) With a flood.
(b) With a disease.
(c) With fire.
(d) With loss in battle.
3. Who was Hezekiah?
(a) A king.
(b) A shepherd.
(c) A brother of Isaiah.
(d) A prophet.
4. Jeremiah was a prophet when what happened to Jerusalem?
(a) It became the capital of the Assyrian empire.
(b) It prospered.
(c) It was the center of culture.
(d) It fell.
5. How many changes in leadership were there during Jeremiah's time?
Short Answer Questions
1. The author states that a prophet looked at things that seemed what to other people?
2. What was another name for Hosea?
3. What term does Jeremiah use for the people of God because they refuse to turn themselves toward God?
4. The author describes what era in the Old Testament?
5. How did Second Isaiah refer to the people of Israel?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)