|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "The Prophets" was written for which religious groups?
(a) Christians and Muslims.
(b) Jews and Orthodox.
(c) Jews and Muslims.
(d) Jews and Christians.
2. God answers Habakkuk that God's hand is constantly working even though what?
(a) It isn't what Habakkuk wants.
(b) It is destroying the people.
(c) It can't be seen.
(d) It is destroying the covenant.
3. What does Heschel say plays a part in the message that the prophets bring to the people?
(a) The situation.
(b) The words themselves.
(c) The way the message is presented.
(d) The man and his life.
4. Whom did Jeremiah say would overtake the cities of Judah?
(a) The people who lived in Judah before the Israelites.
(c) The people of the Northern Kingdom.
(d) The enemies.
5. What country did Israel ask for help and protection from Assyria during the time of Isaiah?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Hosea 9:14 instead of asking God to forgive his people he asked God to deliver them what?
2. What was Micah's message?
3. What changed with Second Isaiah?
4. Amos began with a message of what?
5. Why was Jeremiah imprisoned?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)