|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Micah's message?
(a) Doom and destruction.
(b) Love and generosity.
(c) Sweetness and light.
(d) Hope and forgiveness.
2. How is it said that God killed the Assyrians?
(a) With a flood.
(b) With fire.
(c) With loss in battle.
(d) With a disease.
3. Isaiah was aware that disaster was coming and from that disaster would come what?
4. Whom did Jeremiah say would overtake the cities of Judah?
(a) The people who lived in Judah before the Israelites.
(b) The people of the Northern Kingdom.
(c) The enemies.
5. How did Amos describe God's voice calling to him?
(a) As a lion's roar.
(b) As a small nagging thought.
(c) As a gentle breeze.
(d) As a whisper in the night.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Hezekiah?
2. In Jeremiah, God states that he will have to destroy what he has built. What was he referring to?
3. Hosea describes Israel as the unfaithful wife and God as Israel's what?
4. Prophets were hypersensitive to what?
5. Which prophet does Heschel not provide the reader his past?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)