|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Jeremiah, God states that he will have to destroy what he has built. What was he referring to?
(a) The temple in Jerusalem.
(b) The covenant.
(c) His people.
(d) The land.
2. How long is the book of Habakkuk?
(a) Longer than Jeremiah.
(b) 10 chapters.
(c) A few chapters.
(d) Longest book of "The Prophets".
3. Heschel says that Jeremiah is often called a prophet of what?
4. Hosea was aware that his relationship with his wife mirrored the relationship of whom?
(a) God's people and their kings.
(b) God and his people.
(c) God and Hosea.
(d) God's people and Hosea.
5. The prophets were outraged because of what?
(b) The king's edicts.
(c) People's lack of understanding.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jeremiah was a prophet when what happened to Jerusalem?
2. What was Micah's message?
3. What promise did God give with Second Isaiah?
4. What was another name for Hosea?
5. What changed with Second Isaiah?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)