Quiz: Part 1: Chapters 9-11; Part 2: Chapter 1
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Heschel say will change God's judgment about destruction?
a) A new prophet's heartfelt request.
c) A change in history.
d) A change in man's heart and actions.
2. Jeremiah says that even though people are punished they don't seem to what?
a) Be penitent.
b) Have remorse.
3. What does understanding God depend on?
a) A person's obedience to God's will.
b) A person's relationship with God.
4. What did Mesha sacrifice to appease his idols during wartime?
a) His daughter.
b) His son.
5. According to Heschel, what is one of the things...
This section contains 301 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)