|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Heschel use quotes from other books of the Bible?
(a) To provide background.
(b) To prove he knows about the Bible.
(c) To show continuity.
(d) To prove his point.
2. Who imprisoned Jeremiah?
3. Heschel says that Jeremiah is often called a prophet of what?
4. In what religion do you do away with all feeling and obtain a type of peace?
5. God answers Habakkuk that God's hand is constantly working even though what?
(a) It is destroying the people.
(b) It can't be seen.
(c) It isn't what Habakkuk wants.
(d) It is destroying the covenant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Micah's message?
2. Hosea describes Israel as the unfaithful wife and God as Israel's what?
3. Heschel describes the words of prophecy as a polarity between what?
4. Jeremiah was a prophet when what happened to Jerusalem?
5. Heschel links divine inspiration to what?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)