|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Second Isaiah refer to the people of Israel?
(a) People who were searching and working towards righteousness.
(b) People who were not worshipping their God.
(c) People who were turning away from God.
(d) People who did not understand their God.
2. What did Mesha sacrifice to appease his idols during wartime?
(c) His daughter.
(d) His son.
3. How did Amos describe God's voice calling to him?
(a) As a gentle breeze.
(b) As a small nagging thought.
(c) As a whisper in the night.
(d) As a lion's roar.
4. Prophets rebuked the inhabitants of cities for things that others would have called what?
5. How many children did Hosea have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Micah's message?
2. What does Habakkuk ask God directly?
3. In what religion do you do away with all feeling and obtain a type of peace?
4. What is anthropopathy?
5. According to Heschel, what is one of the things that caused a need for prophets?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)