Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 2-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jeremiah felt that his time was one of what?
2. Heschel says that God is our father but also our judge, and when he judges us he is also what?
3. Prophets rebuked the inhabitants of cities for things that others would have called what?
4. What happened to prophets when God called them to do his work?
(a) They were shown respect.
(b) They were shunned.
(c) They were glorified.
(d) They were honored.
5. Heschel describes God as what?
(b) The ultimate judge.
(c) The ultimate source of the universe.
(d) Someone who cannot be described.
Short Answer Questions
1. What people did Amos, Hosea, and Isaiah try to save?
2. How does Heschel describe the time during Second Isaiah?
3. Why did some scholars reject the idea of pathos?
4. How is God's love to man shown?
5. Micah lived about the same time as what other prophet?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)