|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 10-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When talking about the inspiration for poetry, who says "One does not ask who gives."
2. What does Heschel call indifference?
3. Heschel links divine inspiration to what?
4. Who said that what a poet writes is beautiful, if it is written with enthusiasm and divine inspiration?
5. God's anger is great and to be feared, but God is also what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Karma?
2. To what does Heschel compare the descriptions of prophecy?
3. In early Israel, the gift of poetry was regarded as what?
4. What does Heschel say the prophets had to endure?
5. God answers Habakkuk that God's hand is constantly working even though what?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)