Part 1: Chapters 1-4
1. "The Prophets" was written for which religious groups?
(a) Jews and Muslims.
(b) Christians and Muslims.
(c) Jews and Christians.
(d) Jews and Orthodox.
2. The author describes what era in the Old Testament?
(a) Ancient prophets era.
(b) Babylonian exile era.
(c) Prophetic era.
(d) Early Christian era.
3. The author states that a prophet looked at things that seemed what to other people?
4. The prophets were outraged because of what?
(a) The king's edicts.
(c) People's lack of understanding.
5. Prophets were hypersensitive to what?
(a) Expensive habits.
(b) Religious fanatics.
(c) People calling them crazy.
(d) Things that offended God.
6. Prophets rebuked the inhabitants of cities for things that others would have called what?
7. Before Amos was called by God what was his job?
(b) Carpet maker.
8. How did Amos describe God's voice calling to him?
(a) As a whisper in the night.
(b) As a small nagging thought.
(c) As a lion's roar.
(d) As a gentle breeze.
This section contains 4,093 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)