1. "The Prophets" was written for which religious groups?
(a) Jews and Christians.
(b) Jews and Muslims.
(c) Jews and Orthodox.
(d) Christians and Muslims.
2. The author describes what era in the Old Testament?
(a) Prophetic era.
(b) Babylonian exile era.
(c) Ancient prophets era.
(d) Early Christian era.
3. The author states that a prophet looked at things that seemed what to other people?
4. The prophets were outraged because of what?
(b) People's lack of understanding.
(c) The king's edicts.
5. Prophets were hypersensitive to what?
(a) Things that offended God.
(b) Expensive habits.
(c) People calling them crazy.
(d) Religious fanatics.
6. Prophets rebuked the inhabitants of cities for things that others would have called what?
7. Before Amos was called by God what was his job?
(b) Carpet maker.
8. How did Amos describe God's voice calling to him?
(a) As a small nagging thought.
(b) As a whisper in the night.
(c) As a gentle breeze.
(d) As a lion's roar.
This section contains 4,093 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)