|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. In Chapter 14, what does one interviewee say about getting reposted?
2. Why does Lowtis confront his neighbor in Chapter 20?
3. In Chapter 9, what name does the author give the society he lives in.
4. What do the agents at Peoria REC call the product of Martinsburg?
5. What type of interviews has Stecyk prepared in Chapter 14?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What is Chapter 25 about?
2. In Chapter 33, how does Lane Dean Jr....
This section contains 935 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)