1. How does Chapter 1 explain the plot of this novel?
2. Who does Claude Sylvanshine work for?
3. What does RECs stand for?
Regional Examination Centers.
4. What is Merrill's middle name?
5. In Chapter 2, where does Claude allude to previously working?
New York City.
6. Why does Claude speak to Merrill in Chapter 2?
About a business disaster.
7. In Chapter 2, where is Claude reassigned?
8. How does Claude travel in Chapter 2?
9. How does Claude know Reynolds?
They used to be roommates.
This section contains 4,181 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)