|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36 through 50 and Notes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 46, who does Rand prefer to spend time with at the bar?
(a) Men she meets there.
(b) Her husband.
(c) The bartender.
(d) Her women friends.
2. In Chapter 13, what does the author suggest causes the sweat attacks?
(a) Worry about his love life.
(c) Thinking about sweat attacks.
3. What happens when David sits next to Cusk on the IRS van?
(a) He falls off the seat.
(b) Cusk opens the window.
(c) They ignore each other.
(d) They are crammed closed together.
4. In Chapter 8, who does the girl run away with?
(a) Her mother's boyfriend.
(b) Her friend.
(c) Her mother.
5. At the end of Chapter 9, what does the author question?
(a) The presence of silence.
(b) The role of government.
(c) The secrecy of men.
(d) The hidden motivations of people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chapter 4 consist of?
2. Where does Chapter 25 take place?
3. In Chapter 26, how many phantoms are discussed?
4. How old is the character who sweats in Chapter 13?
5. In Chapter 22, what makes David interested in tax and tax law?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)