|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36 through 50 and Notes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author describe the man in Chapter 5?
(a) As being an over-achiever.
(b) As excelling in literary arts.
(c) As being shy.
(d) As lacking any motivation.
2. In Chapter 22, why does David say he grew up knowing some tax laws?
(a) His mother worked for the IRS.
(b) He did not grow up knowing tax laws.
(c) His family was audited twice.
(d) His father was an accountant.
3. What is described in Chapter 10?
(a) Bureaucratic systems.
(b) Government hierarchy.
(c) The IRS.
(d) Influential literature.
4. What dominates Chapters 41 and 42?
(a) Setting description.
5. What does Chapter 4 consist of?
(a) A news article.
(b) A broadcast edit.
(c) A magazine cover.
(d) A page from a play.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is revealed to be a joke in Chapter 14?
2. What does the author say is a lie in Chapter 9?
3. In Chapter 2, where does Claude allude to previously working?
4. In Chapter 24, what does David notice as he walks through the IRS REC building?
5. Why is David's father in a rush to leave Libertyville in Chapter 22?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)