|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36 through 50 and Notes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stecyk deliver in Chapter 12?
(a) Business directories.
(b) Phone books.
(c) Change of address cards.
(d) ZIP code books.
2. In Chapter 27, what is David trained to do?
(a) Jobs relating to people.
(b) Highly technical jobs.
(c) Paper processing jobs.
(d) Create new forms.
3. What does David say happened to his mother in 1971?
(a) She asked his father for a divorce.
(b) She had a nervous breakdown.
(c) She moved away from his family.
(d) She started working a job.
4. What is the main topic of Chapter 11?
(a) Side effects of medicine.
(b) Dangers caused by infectious disease.
(c) Illness associated with working for the IRS.
(d) Physical violence in government workers.
5. Why doesn't Dean break up with his girlfriend in Chapter 6?
(a) Because he wants to make her mad.
(b) Because he loves her.
(c) Because she is pregnant.
(d) Because he is afraid to go home.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, what does the author say about the genre of this novel?
2. In Chapter 10, who justifies the role of large organizations?
3. Why is the taxpayer being interviewed in Chapter 21?
4. In Chapter 17, what are IRS jobs compared to?
5. How do higher temperatures affect the character in Chapter 13?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)