|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36 through 50 and Notes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, who gets on a the minibus?
2. What is described in Chapter 10?
(a) Bureaucratic systems.
(b) The IRS.
(c) Influential literature.
(d) Government hierarchy.
3. How does David know where to go at the IRS REC building in Chapter 24?
(a) David doesn't know where to go.
(b) He reads a map.
(c) He follows a woman with his name on a card.
(d) He asks Cusk where to go.
4. How does Chapter 1 explain the plot of this novel?
(a) It doesn't.
(b) It describes the main characters.
(c) It creates a strong setting.
(d) It discusses the major themes.
5. How does Cusk feel when he returns from his break in Chapter 27?
(a) Worse than when he left.
(b) Better than when he left.
(c) He doesn't return.
(d) The same as when he left.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, how many men are in the car?
2. In Chapter 8, who does the girl run away with?
3. In Chapter 15, what opinion does the narrator have about Claude's psychic ability?
4. Why does David's father's arm get stuck in the train door in Chapter 22?
5. What is revealed to be a joke in Chapter 14?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)