|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36 through 50 and Notes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 27, what do the officials of the Peoria REC say about the filings they look for to avoid calling them "profitable"?
(d) "Full of issues".
2. What does Chapter 34 consist of?
(a) IRS penalties.
(b) IRS formulas.
(c) IRS form numbers.
(d) IRS return codes.
3. How does Cusk feel when he returns from his break in Chapter 27?
(a) He doesn't return.
(b) The same as when he left.
(c) Worse than when he left.
(d) Better than when he left.
4. In Chapter 26, which is the oldest phantom?
5. Who are the main characters of Chapter 31?
(a) People being audited by the IRS.
(b) People interviewing for jobs with the IRS.
(c) IRS supervisors.
(d) IRS employees.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 24, who is the last person on the van once it arrives at the IRS building?
2. In Chapter 9, who does the author blame for problems with editing this novel?
3. In Chapter 16, how does Lane feel toward his job?
4. In Chapter 14, what does one interviewee say was the basis of IRS agent performance review in the past?
5. In Chapter 9, what name does the author give the society he lives in.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)