|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36 through 50 and Notes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Chapter 17 presented?
(a) As an interview.
(b) As a poem.
(c) As a newspaper article.
(d) As a quote.
2. In Chapter 22, what happens after David's father's death?
(a) David is unable to ride trains.
(b) There are a series of lawsuits.
(c) David is awarded money from the head of public transportation.
(d) The newspaper calls to interview David.
3. In Chapter 9, what year does the author say it is?
4. In Chapter 30, how does Sylvanshine describe Lehrl's future office?
(a) By its size and color scheme.
(b) By its windows and location.
(c) By its windows and color scheme.
(d) By its size and location.
5. In Chapter 18, why do agents use Desk Names?
(a) To feel powerful.
(b) They don't use Desk Names.
(c) To play tricks on each other.
(d) Because they have to.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the author describe the man in Chapter 5?
2. How does David's father die after his arm is stuck in the train in Chapter 22?
3. What is Shane Drinion's nickname?
4. Where does Chapter 25 take place?
5. In Chapter 9, where does the author say he kept his notes for this novel?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)