|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36 through 50 and Notes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 21, what does the interviewer seem most interested in?
(a) Upholding tax law.
(b) Making a new friend.
(c) Getting out of work early.
(d) Collecting money.
2. In Chapter 7, who gets on a the minibus?
3. What makes Lane feel out of place in Chapter 16?
(a) Forgetting his money.
(b) Not knowing the new laws.
(c) Being left out of gossip.
(d) Wearing the wrong thing.
4. Where does Chapter 37 take place?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A bus.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) An IRS office.
5. What does the author say is a lie in Chapter 9?
(a) The book's reputation.
(b) The book's disclaimer.
(c) The book's title.
(d) The book.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 14, how are Stecyk's interviews described by the IRS?
2. What textual feature does Chapter 9 have that is missing from the other chapters?
3. What is Merrill's middle name?
4. Why does David present information about his childhood in Chapter 22?
5. In Chapter 14, why does the narrator say some people are able to speak from the heart during their interviews?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)