|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36 through 50 and Notes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sylvanshine describe examinations to Reynolds in Chapter 30?
(a) The money they create.
(b) The process that takes place.
(c) The emotions that occur during them.
(d) The amount of time they take.
2. What does the narrator say Cusk is avoiding in Chapter 27?
(a) Falling asleep.
(b) Making eye contact.
(c) Heat sources.
(d) Being called last.
3. In Chapter 46, when do the IRS employees visit Meibeyer's?
4. What is Sylvanshine's task in Chapter 39?
(a) Employee debriefing.
(b) Fund raising.
(c) Management training.
(d) Fact gathering.
5. In Chapter 22, what does David say was his drug of choice when he was younger?
(a) Prescription drugs.
(b) Chemical stimulants.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sylvanshine first talk to Reynolds in Chapter 30?
2. In Chapter 18, why do agents use Desk Names?
3. Why is the taxpayer being interviewed in Chapter 21?
4. In Chapter 27, what does Cusk do during his break?
5. In Chapter 26, how many phantoms are discussed?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)