|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30 through 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say Cusk is avoiding in Chapter 27?
(a) Being called last.
(b) Heat sources.
(c) Falling asleep.
(d) Making eye contact.
2. How old is the man in Chapter 5?
(a) A baby.
(b) An adult.
(c) A teenager.
(d) A child.
3. In Chapter 9, what does the author say about financial gain relating to this novel?
(a) That it is not the reason why he wrote it.
(b) That it is the only reason why he wrote it.
(c) That he has already made money off the book before publishing it.
(d) That he hopes to make more money than his previous book.
4. In Chapter 9, what year does the author say it is?
5. How does David know where to go at the IRS REC building in Chapter 24?
(a) He follows a woman with his name on a card.
(b) David doesn't know where to go.
(c) He asks Cusk where to go.
(d) He reads a map.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 23, what does the narrator describe?
2. What does RECs stand for?
3. In Chapter 30, how does Sylvanshine describe Lehrl's future office?
4. In Chapter 23, what is the primary feelings the narrator tries to convey?
5. In Chapter 9, what does the author say was once pitted against efficacy?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)