|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30 through 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, how do other people react to the man?
(a) They are confused by him.
(b) They tolerate him.
(c) They love him.
(d) They dislike him.
2. In Chapter 9, what does the author say about the genre of this novel?
(a) That it is historical fiction.
(b) That it is literary fiction.
(c) That it will remind the reader of nonfiction.
(d) That it closely resembles a memoir.
3. What does Chapter 25 describe?
(a) The items in the room.
(b) The weather.
(c) The roles people play.
(d) The pay scale for government employees.
4. How does the author identify the men in Chapter 3?
(a) He doesn't.
(b) He just describes them physically.
(c) He uses their middle names.
(d) He uses their last names.
5. In Chapter 13, what does the author suggest causes the sweat attacks?
(a) Thinking about sweat attacks.
(c) Worry about his love life.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what upsets Dean most about his relationship with his girlfriend?
2. In Chapter 27, what amount of returns are said to be possible audits?
3. In Chapter 24, who is the last person on the van once it arrives at the IRS building?
4. What does Chapter 4 consist of?
5. At the end of Chapter 9, what does the author question?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)