|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30 through 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 22, who does David blame his parents' divorce on?
(a) No one.
(b) His father.
(d) His mother.
2. What is the main topic of Chapter 11?
(a) Side effects of medicine.
(b) Dangers caused by infectious disease.
(c) Physical violence in government workers.
(d) Illness associated with working for the IRS.
3. In Chapter 27, what is David trained to do?
(a) Paper processing jobs.
(b) Highly technical jobs.
(c) Jobs relating to people.
(d) Create new forms.
4. In Chapter 30, what stands out most to Sylvanshine about Glendenning?
(a) His recent promotion.
(b) His relationship with Lehrl.
(c) The amount of money he makes.
(d) The effectiveness of his team members.
5. What year do David's parents divorce?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Desk Names, as defined in Chapter 18?
2. How does the author describe the man in Chapter 5?
3. In Chapter 16, how does Lane feel toward his job?
4. What does Chapter 34 consist of?
5. What title does Lane Dean Jr. have in Chapter 16?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)