|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30 through 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 9, who does the author blame for problems with editing this novel?
2. In Chapter 22, what word does David use to describe himself in his youth?
(a) A stoner.
(b) A fool-a-tron.
(c) A mess.
(d) A wastoid.
3. How does Cusk feel when he returns from his break in Chapter 27?
(a) Worse than when he left.
(b) He doesn't return.
(c) The same as when he left.
(d) Better than when he left.
4. In Chapter 30, who is Sylvanshine most interested in while talking with Reynolds?
5. Where does David say he lived after he was hired by the IRS?
(a) Temporary government housing.
(b) His mother's house.
(c) A friend's apartment.
(d) A luxury hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What IRS hiring event takes place in Chapter 27?
2. How does Claude's ranking compare with Reynold's ranking in Chapter 2?
3. At the end of Chapter 9, what does the author question?
4. In Chapter 22, why does David go to Libertyville with his father?
5. In Chapter 7, who gets on a the minibus?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)