|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30 through 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Stecyk's neighbors react to him in Chapter 12?
(a) They laugh at him.
(b) They are pleased.
(c) They run away from him.
(d) They are annoyed.
2. What does RECs stand for?
(a) Risk and Evaluations Centers.
(b) Random Evaluations Centers.
(c) Regional Exploratory Centers.
(d) Regional Examination Centers.
3. Why does David feel he did not live fully in his youth in Chapter 22?
(a) Because he did not go to school.
(b) Because he used too many drugs.
(c) Because he lacked motivation.
(d) Because he lived at home.
4. What is described in Chapter 10?
(a) The IRS.
(b) Influential literature.
(c) Bureaucratic systems.
(d) Government hierarchy.
5. In Chapter 27, what do the officials of the Peoria REC say about the filings they look for to avoid calling them "profitable"?
(c) "Full of issues".
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, what name does the author give the society he lives in.
2. Who are the main characters of Chapter 31?
3. In Chapter 13, what does the author suggest causes the sweat attacks?
4. What is revealed to be a joke in Chapter 14?
5. In Chapter 14, why is Spackman mentioned?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)