|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30 through 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 22, why does David say he switched colleges often?
(a) He kept changing his major.
(b) He was kicked out of them.
(c) He couldn't afford them.
(d) He wanted to be closer to home.
2. Who interrupts Lane Dean's work in Chapter 33?
(c) A phantom.
(d) His boss.
3. In Chapter 30, who is Sylvanshine most interested in while talking with Reynolds?
4. How does Claude know Reynolds?
(a) They used to work together.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They lived on the same block growing up.
(d) They used to be roommates.
5. Why does David's father put his arm in the train door in Chapter 22?
(a) To hold it open for David.
(b) To let someone get off the train.
(c) Because he is angry.
(d) It is an accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Lane feel out of place in Chapter 16?
2. Why does David present information about his childhood in Chapter 22?
3. Why does the author quote Mr. Glendenning in Chapter 9?
4. In Chapter 2, what ranking does Reynolds hold?
5. In Chapter 9, what name does the author give the society he lives in.
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)