|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30 through 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chapter 4 consist of?
(a) A page from a play.
(b) A broadcast edit.
(c) A news article.
(d) A magazine cover.
2. How are IRS performance quotas described in Chapter 27?
(a) As not existing.
(b) As being unofficial.
(c) As being official.
(d) As being quick to change.
3. In Chapter 15, what opinion does the narrator have about Claude's psychic ability?
(a) The narrator is neutral toward the psychic ability.
(b) The narrator believes in the psychic ability.
(c) The narrator says nothing about the psychic ability.
(d) The narrator does not believe in the psychic ability.
4. In Chapter 18, how does Glendenning feel about Desk Names?
(a) He supports them.
(b) He doesn't allow them.
(c) He fears them.
(d) He created them.
5. In Chapter 14, how are Stecyk's interviews described by the IRS?
(a) Information gathering.
(b) Public relations.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, where does Claude allude to previously working?
2. In Chapter 24, what level does David say he was hired into the IRS as?
3. In Chapter 35, what worries the narrator?
4. Why does David present information about his childhood in Chapter 22?
5. How does the author describe the man in Chapter 5?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)