|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does David feel he did not live fully in his youth in Chapter 22?
(a) Because he did not go to school.
(b) Because he lacked motivation.
(c) Because he lived at home.
(d) Because he used too many drugs.
2. In Chapter 22, what word does David use to describe himself in his youth?
(a) A stoner.
(b) A fool-a-tron.
(c) A wastoid.
(d) A mess.
3. In Chapter 22, who does David blame his parents' divorce on?
(a) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) No one.
4. What makes Lane feel out of place in Chapter 16?
(a) Not knowing the new laws.
(b) Forgetting his money.
(c) Being left out of gossip.
(d) Wearing the wrong thing.
5. How does Chapter 1 explain the plot of this novel?
(a) It creates a strong setting.
(b) It describes the main characters.
(c) It discusses the major themes.
(d) It doesn't.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the character in Chapter 13 do when a sweat attack begins in public?
2. In Chapter 9, what does the author say was once pitted against efficacy?
3. Why is the taxpayer being interviewed in Chapter 21?
4. Why is David's father in a rush to leave Libertyville in Chapter 22?
5. In Chapter 9, what does the author say is the IRS' biggest strength?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)