|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does David feel he did not live fully in his youth in Chapter 22?
(a) Because he lived at home.
(b) Because he did not go to school.
(c) Because he lacked motivation.
(d) Because he used too many drugs.
2. Who does Claude Sylvanshine work for?
(a) The IRS.
(b) The ATF.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The CIA.
3. In Chapter 17, what are IRS jobs compared to?
(a) Business men.
(c) Police and fire jobs.
(d) Teacher and administrator jobs.
4. In Chapter 13, what happens when the character tries to hide his sweating?
(a) It works.
(b) It makes it worse.
(c) He doesn't even try to hide the sweating.
(d) It works about half of the time.
5. Why does David's father's arm get stuck in the train door in Chapter 22?
(a) Because of a malfunction with the train.
(b) No one knows.
(c) Because David's father moves too slow.
(d) Because David's father won't remove his arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the author present the quoted interviews in Chapter 14?
2. How does Stecyk's neighbors react to him in Chapter 12?
3. In Chapter 19, how are the speakers identified?
4. In Chapter 6, what upsets Dean most about his relationship with his girlfriend?
5. In Chapter 14, how are Stecyk's interviews described by the IRS?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)