|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 26, how many phantoms are discussed?
2. In Chapter 7, who gets on a the minibus?
3. In Chapter 19, how are the speakers identified?
(a) By job title.
(b) By social security number.
(c) Most of them are not identified.
(d) By full name.
4. In Chapter 21, what does the interviewer seem most interested in?
(a) Collecting money.
(b) Upholding tax law.
(c) Getting out of work early.
(d) Making a new friend.
5. In Chapter 24, what part of David's van ride does he describe the most?
(a) Sitting down next to Cusk.
(b) Stopping for food.
(c) Pulling away from his house.
(d) Turning onto the IRS property.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chapter 4 consist of?
2. In Chapter 9, who does the author say did most of the editing of this novel?
3. In Chapter 14, why does the narrator say some people are able to speak from the heart during their interviews?
4. In Chapter 15, how are Claude's psychic moments described?
5. How much time passes in Chapter 25?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)