|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the taxpayer being interviewed in Chapter 21?
(a) To confuse them.
(b) To return money to them.
(c) To play a trick on them.
(d) To get them to pay taxes.
2. Why is Lane outside of the office in Chapter 16?
(a) He is in the office.
(b) It is a lunch break.
(c) He is going to court.
(d) It is a weekend.
3. How does the author identify the men in Chapter 3?
(a) He uses their last names.
(b) He uses their middle names.
(c) He doesn't.
(d) He just describes them physically.
4. What does David first talk about in the beginning of Chapter 22?
(a) His family tree.
(b) Pop culture.
(c) War history.
(d) Movies of the 1920s.
5. Why does David feel he did not live fully in his youth in Chapter 22?
(a) Because he used too many drugs.
(b) Because he did not go to school.
(c) Because he lacked motivation.
(d) Because he lived at home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chapter 25 describe?
2. In Chapter 13, what does the character try to attribute his sweating to?
3. In Chapter 10, who justifies the role of large organizations?
4. In Chapter 9, what does the author point out about televisions?
5. In Chapter 21, what does the interviewer seem most interested in?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)