|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 26, how many phantoms are discussed?
2. What does David first talk about in the beginning of Chapter 22?
(a) Movies of the 1920s.
(b) His family tree.
(c) Pop culture.
(d) War history.
3. In Chapter 17, what are IRS jobs compared to?
(a) Police and fire jobs.
(c) Business men.
(d) Teacher and administrator jobs.
4. How does Claude's ranking compare with Reynold's ranking in Chapter 2?
(a) Claude's is higher.
(b) Claude's is lower.
(c) They are ranked differently and can't be compared.
(d) Claude's is the same.
5. What feeling does the author add to Mr. Glendenning's quote in Chapter 9?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is described in Chapter 10?
2. In Chapter 16, how does Lane feel toward his job?
3. What does David see Stecyk do at the end of Chapter 24?
4. Why does Lowtis confront his neighbor in Chapter 20?
5. What is revealed to be a joke in Chapter 14?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)