|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say is a lie in Chapter 9?
(a) The book's disclaimer.
(b) The book's title.
(c) The book's reputation.
(d) The book.
2. How are the interviews in Chapter 14 described?
3. In Chapter 14, what rank do the prebriefer's have?
4. In Chapter 24, what does David note about the van that picks him up?
(a) It was a tax seizure.
(b) It had bullet proof windows.
(c) It was a new model.
(d) It was all black.
5. In the beginning Chapter 6, how old is Dean?
(a) A child.
(b) A baby.
(c) A teenager.
(d) An adult.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main topic of Chapter 11?
2. In Chapter 22, why does David say he grew up knowing some tax laws?
3. What name does the author give himself in Chapter 9?
4. Who is meant to review the interviews in Chapter 14?
5. In Chapter 13, what happens when the character tries to hide his sweating?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)