|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 18, how does Glendenning feel about Desk Names?
(a) He doesn't allow them.
(b) He created them.
(c) He fears them.
(d) He supports them.
2. In Chapter 9, where does the author say he kept his notes for this novel?
(a) His wallet.
(b) In a secret safe.
(d) Computer files.
3. In Chapter 5, how do other people react to the man?
(a) They are confused by him.
(b) They dislike him.
(c) They tolerate him.
(d) They love him.
4. What feeling does the author add to Mr. Glendenning's quote in Chapter 9?
5. In Chapter 9, what does the author say about financial gain relating to this novel?
(a) That he hopes to make more money than his previous book.
(b) That he has already made money off the book before publishing it.
(c) That it is the only reason why he wrote it.
(d) That it is not the reason why he wrote it.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, what does the character try to attribute his sweating to?
2. In Chapter 9, who does the author say did most of the editing of this novel?
3. Who is meant to review the interviews in Chapter 14?
4. In Chapter 14, how are Stecyk's interviews described by the IRS?
5. Why does David feel he did not live fully in his youth in Chapter 22?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)