|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author present the quoted interviews in Chapter 14?
(a) By date of birth.
(b) There is no order.
(c) By social security number.
(d) By last name.
2. How is Chapter 17 presented?
(a) As a quote.
(b) As a poem.
(c) As an interview.
(d) As a newspaper article.
3. In Chapter 13, what part of the character's body is not affected by the sweat attacks?
(a) His hair.
(b) His back.
(c) No part is unaffected.
(d) His feet.
4. In Chapter 19, how are the speakers identified?
(a) By full name.
(b) By social security number.
(c) By job title.
(d) Most of them are not identified.
5. At the end of Chapter 9, what does the author question?
(a) The hidden motivations of people.
(b) The presence of silence.
(c) The secrecy of men.
(d) The role of government.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, how do other people react to the man?
2. In Chapter 3, how many men are in the car?
3. What year is given to the interview files in Chapter 14?
4. How do higher temperatures affect the character in Chapter 13?
5. In the beginning Chapter 6, how old is Dean?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)