|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, who gets on a the minibus?
2. In Chapter 9, what name does the author give the society he lives in.
(a) Entertainment society.
(b) Information society.
(c) Game society.
(d) Government society.
3. In Chapter 9, why does the author single out the year 1985?
(a) For the birth of his son.
(b) For the death of a loved one.
(c) For the changes in tax law.
(d) For the presidential election.
4. In Chapter 10, who justifies the role of large organizations?
(a) The government.
(b) The organizations themselves.
(c) The author himself.
(d) No one.
5. What is Merrill's middle name?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, what does the author say about financial gain relating to this novel?
2. In Chapter 3, how many men are in the car?
3. What are Desk Names, as defined in Chapter 18?
4. In Chapter 15, what opinion does the narrator have about Claude's psychic ability?
5. In Chapter 14, what rank do the prebriefer's have?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)