|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What textual feature does Chapter 9 have that is missing from the other chapters?
(d) In-text citations.
2. In Chapter 13, what does the author suggest causes the sweat attacks?
(a) Worry about his love life.
(d) Thinking about sweat attacks.
3. Who does Claude Sylvanshine work for?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The IRS.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The ATF.
4. What type of psychic is Claude?
(a) An animal psychic.
(b) A fact psychic.
(c) A fraud psychic.
(d) An emotion psychic.
5. In Chapter 14, how are Stecyk's interviews described by the IRS?
(a) Information gathering.
(c) Public relations.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, who does the author say did most of the editing of this novel?
2. Why does the author quote Mr. Glendenning in Chapter 9?
3. In Chapter 16, how does Lane feel toward his job?
4. In Chapter 14, what does one interviewee say about getting reposted?
5. How does Lowtis feel in Chapter 20?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)