|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 9, what does the author say is good at hiding things?
(b) Complicated things.
(c) Large things.
(d) Ugly things.
2. Why does the author suggest researching government documents in Chapter 9?
(a) To find a job.
(b) To undermine elected officials.
(c) To kill time.
(d) To increase understanding.
3. In Chapter 9, what does the author say about financial gain relating to this novel?
(a) That he has already made money off the book before publishing it.
(b) That it is the only reason why he wrote it.
(c) That it is not the reason why he wrote it.
(d) That he hopes to make more money than his previous book.
4. Why doesn't Dean break up with his girlfriend in Chapter 6?
(a) Because he is afraid to go home.
(b) Because she is pregnant.
(c) Because he wants to make her mad.
(d) Because he loves her.
5. How are the interviews in Chapter 14 described?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the character in Chapter 13 do when a sweat attack begins in public?
2. What is revealed to be a joke in Chapter 14?
3. What is Dean's main concern in Chapter 6?
4. What is Merrill's middle name?
5. What feeling does the author add to Mr. Glendenning's quote in Chapter 9?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)