|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Chapter 17 presented?
(a) As a newspaper article.
(b) As an interview.
(c) As a quote.
(d) As a poem.
2. In Chapter 14, what rank do the prebriefer's have?
3. How does the author describe the man in Chapter 5?
(a) As being an over-achiever.
(b) As being shy.
(c) As lacking any motivation.
(d) As excelling in literary arts.
4. In Chapter 16, how does Lane feel toward his job?
5. What is described in Chapter 10?
(a) Government hierarchy.
(b) The IRS.
(c) Influential literature.
(d) Bureaucratic systems.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 19, how are the speakers identified?
2. In Chapter 9, what does the author say was once pitted against efficacy?
3. Who is meant to review the interviews in Chapter 14?
4. In Chapter 9, who does the author blame for problems with editing this novel?
5. How old is the character who sweats in Chapter 13?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)