|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, what does the character try to attribute his sweating to?
2. At the end of Chapter 9, what does the author say is good at hiding things?
(a) Large things.
(c) Complicated things.
(d) Ugly things.
3. In Chapter 15, what opinion does the narrator have about Claude's psychic ability?
(a) The narrator says nothing about the psychic ability.
(b) The narrator does not believe in the psychic ability.
(c) The narrator believes in the psychic ability.
(d) The narrator is neutral toward the psychic ability.
4. In Chapter 2, what ranking does Reynolds hold?
5. In Chapter 9, why does the author single out the year 1985?
(a) For the presidential election.
(b) For the changes in tax law.
(c) For the death of a loved one.
(d) For the birth of his son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What title does Lane Dean Jr. have in Chapter 16?
2. In Chapter 9, what does the author say about financial gain relating to this novel?
3. What type of interviews has Stecyk prepared in Chapter 14?
4. In Chapter 17, what are IRS jobs compared to?
5. In Chapter 13, what part of the character's body is not affected by the sweat attacks?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)