|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12, 13, 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 14, what rank do the prebriefer's have?
2. In Chapter 8, who does the girl run away with?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her friend.
(d) Her mother's boyfriend.
3. In Chapter 14, what does one interviewee say about getting reposted?
(a) Women are mainly reposted.
(b) The IRS only reposts people they dislike.
(c) Single men are reposted the most.
(d) Everyone wants to be reposted.
4. What textual feature does Chapter 9 have that is missing from the other chapters?
(d) In-text citations.
5. How does the author represent questions during the interviews in Chapter 14?
(a) There is no representation of the questions.
(b) He puts all the questions in italics.
(c) He puts all the questions in bold.
(d) He replaced them with the letter Q.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the author suggest researching government documents in Chapter 9?
2. In Chapter 5, how do other people react to the man?
3. What is the main topic of Chapter 11?
4. Who is meant to review the interviews in Chapter 14?
5. In Chapter 7, who gets on a the minibus?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)