|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12, 13, 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 9, what name does the author give the society he lives in.
(a) Government society.
(b) Entertainment society.
(c) Game society.
(d) Information society.
2. In Chapter 13, what happens when the character tries to hide his sweating?
(a) It makes it worse.
(b) It works about half of the time.
(c) He doesn't even try to hide the sweating.
(d) It works.
3. What is Merrill's middle name?
4. In Chapter 9, what does the author say about financial gain relating to this novel?
(a) That he hopes to make more money than his previous book.
(b) That it is the only reason why he wrote it.
(c) That it is not the reason why he wrote it.
(d) That he has already made money off the book before publishing it.
5. In Chapter 5, how do other people react to the man?
(a) They tolerate him.
(b) They love him.
(c) They dislike him.
(d) They are confused by him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, what does the author suggest causes the sweat attacks?
2. At the end of Chapter 9, what does the author say is good at hiding things?
3. How is Chapter 11 constructed?
4. Why doesn't Dean break up with his girlfriend in Chapter 6?
5. What year is given to the interview files in Chapter 14?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)