|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12, 13, 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning Chapter 6, how old is Dean?
(a) A child.
(b) A baby.
(c) A teenager.
(d) An adult.
2. What textual feature does Chapter 9 have that is missing from the other chapters?
(c) In-text citations.
3. Who is meant to review the interviews in Chapter 14?
(a) Business owners.
(b) New hires.
(c) American citizens.
(d) The president.
4. Why doesn't Dean break up with his girlfriend in Chapter 6?
(a) Because he wants to make her mad.
(b) Because he is afraid to go home.
(c) Because she is pregnant.
(d) Because he loves her.
5. Why does Claude speak to Merrill in Chapter 2?
(a) About a financial crisis.
(b) About a safety flaw.
(c) About a hiring problem.
(d) About a business disaster.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Chapter 1 explain the plot of this novel?
2. How does the author present the quoted interviews in Chapter 14?
3. In Chapter 9, what does the author say is the IRS' biggest strength?
4. In Chapter 5, how do other people react to the man?
5. What does Stecyk deliver in Chapter 12?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)