|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12, 13, 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, what happens when the character tries to hide his sweating?
(a) It works.
(b) It works about half of the time.
(c) It makes it worse.
(d) He doesn't even try to hide the sweating.
2. In Chapter 9, where does the author say he kept his notes for this novel?
(a) In a secret safe.
(b) His wallet.
(d) Computer files.
3. In Chapter 9, what name does the author give the society he lives in.
(a) Game society.
(b) Information society.
(c) Government society.
(d) Entertainment society.
4. In Chapter 2, where does Claude allude to previously working?
(a) Washington D.C.
(d) New York City.
5. What does the author say is a lie in Chapter 9?
(a) The book.
(b) The book's title.
(c) The book's disclaimer.
(d) The book's reputation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Merrill's middle name?
2. What textual feature does Chapter 9 have that is missing from the other chapters?
3. What does RECs stand for?
4. In the beginning Chapter 6, how old is Dean?
5. In Chapter 2, where is Claude reassigned?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)