|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author describe the man in Chapter 5?
(a) As excelling in literary arts.
(b) As being shy.
(c) As being an over-achiever.
(d) As lacking any motivation.
2. What is Dean's main concern in Chapter 6?
3. How does Claude know Reynolds?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They used to work together.
(c) They lived on the same block growing up.
(d) They used to be roommates.
4. In Chapter 9, what does the author say was once pitted against efficacy?
(c) The public.
5. What is the main topic of Chapter 11?
(a) Physical violence in government workers.
(b) Side effects of medicine.
(c) Dangers caused by infectious disease.
(d) Illness associated with working for the IRS.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Claude's ranking compare with Reynold's ranking in Chapter 2?
2. In Chapter 2, where does Claude allude to previously working?
3. In the beginning Chapter 6, how old is Dean?
4. In Chapter 9, what does the author point out about televisions?
5. Why does the author suggest researching government documents in Chapter 9?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)