|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, who gets on a the minibus?
2. Why doesn't Dean break up with his girlfriend in Chapter 6?
(a) Because he is afraid to go home.
(b) Because he wants to make her mad.
(c) Because he loves her.
(d) Because she is pregnant.
3. In Chapter 6, what upsets Dean most about his relationship with his girlfriend?
(a) Their lack of money.
(b) Their distance from each other.
(c) Their personal beliefs.
(d) Their arguments.
4. At the end of Chapter 9, what does the author question?
(a) The secrecy of men.
(b) The presence of silence.
(c) The hidden motivations of people.
(d) The role of government.
5. Why does Claude speak to Merrill in Chapter 2?
(a) About a safety flaw.
(b) About a hiring problem.
(c) About a business disaster.
(d) About a financial crisis.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Claude's ranking compare with Reynold's ranking in Chapter 2?
2. In Chapter 5, how do other people react to the man?
3. In Chapter 2, what ranking does Reynolds hold?
4. How old is the man in Chapter 5?
5. What is Dean's main concern in Chapter 6?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)