|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main topic of Chapter 11?
(a) Physical violence in government workers.
(b) Illness associated with working for the IRS.
(c) Side effects of medicine.
(d) Dangers caused by infectious disease.
2. In Chapter 9, who does the author blame for problems with editing this novel?
3. In Chapter 9, what does the author say is the IRS' biggest strength?
(a) Being run by men.
(b) Being dull.
(c) Being educated.
(d) Being a government agency.
4. In Chapter 2, where does Claude allude to previously working?
(c) New York City.
(d) Washington D.C.
5. How does Claude's ranking compare with Reynold's ranking in Chapter 2?
(a) Claude's is the same.
(b) Claude's is higher.
(c) They are ranked differently and can't be compared.
(d) Claude's is lower.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Chapter 1 explain the plot of this novel?
2. At the end of Chapter 9, what does the author say is good at hiding things?
3. What feeling does the author add to Mr. Glendenning's quote in Chapter 9?
4. In Chapter 10, who justifies the role of large organizations?
5. In Chapter 9, what name does the author give the society he lives in.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)