|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 9, where does the author say he kept his notes for this novel?
(a) In a secret safe.
(b) Computer files.
(c) His wallet.
2. How does Claude's ranking compare with Reynold's ranking in Chapter 2?
(a) Claude's is the same.
(b) Claude's is lower.
(c) They are ranked differently and can't be compared.
(d) Claude's is higher.
3. How does Claude know Reynolds?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They lived on the same block growing up.
(c) They used to be roommates.
(d) They used to work together.
4. In Chapter 9, what does the author say is the IRS' biggest strength?
(a) Being educated.
(b) Being a government agency.
(c) Being run by men.
(d) Being dull.
5. In Chapter 6, what upsets Dean most about his relationship with his girlfriend?
(a) Their distance from each other.
(b) Their arguments.
(c) Their lack of money.
(d) Their personal beliefs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Dean break up with his girlfriend in Chapter 6?
2. What is described in Chapter 10?
3. What does RECs stand for?
4. How does the author identify the men in Chapter 3?
5. In Chapter 2, what ranking does Reynolds hold?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)