|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9, 10, and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does RECs stand for?
(a) Regional Exploratory Centers.
(b) Risk and Evaluations Centers.
(c) Regional Examination Centers.
(d) Random Evaluations Centers.
2. What is Merrill's middle name?
3. In Chapter 9, what year does the author say it is?
4. At the end of Chapter 9, what does the author question?
(a) The hidden motivations of people.
(b) The presence of silence.
(c) The secrecy of men.
(d) The role of government.
5. In Chapter 7, who gets on a the minibus?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Claude travel in Chapter 2?
2. How does the author identify the men in Chapter 3?
3. What does Chapter 4 consist of?
4. What textual feature does Chapter 9 have that is missing from the other chapters?
5. In Chapter 9, what does the author say was once pitted against efficacy?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)