|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30 through 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Chapter 17 presented?
(a) As an interview.
(b) As a poem.
(c) As a quote.
(d) As a newspaper article.
2. Why does the Peoria REC rely on Martinsburg?
(a) They provide funding to the Peoria REC.
(b) They catch the most common tax filing errors.
(c) They process Peoria's paperwork.
(d) They train Peoria's agents.
3. In Chapter 18, why do agents use Desk Names?
(a) They don't use Desk Names.
(b) Because they have to.
(c) To feel powerful.
(d) To play tricks on each other.
4. In Chapter 21, what does the interviewer seem most interested in?
(a) Getting out of work early.
(b) Upholding tax law.
(c) Collecting money.
(d) Making a new friend.
5. What happens when David sits next to Cusk on the IRS van?
(a) They are crammed closed together.
(b) Cusk opens the window.
(c) They ignore each other.
(d) He falls off the seat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cusk feel when he returns from his break in Chapter 27?
2. Why does Lowtis confront his neighbor in Chapter 20?
3. What textual feature does Chapter 9 have that is missing from the other chapters?
4. Why does Stecyk appear trustworthy in Chapter 12?
5. In Chapter 24, what level does David say he was hired into the IRS as?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)