|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30 through 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the author say he was given a new social security number?
(a) Because he moved to a new country.
(b) Because he worked for the government.
(c) Because he lost his.
(d) He was not given a new social security number.
2. In Chapter 24, what level does David say he was hired into the IRS as?
3. In Chapter 2, where is Claude reassigned?
4. In Chapter 24, what does David note about the van that picks him up?
(a) It had bullet proof windows.
(b) It was all black.
(c) It was a tax seizure.
(d) It was a new model.
5. How is Chapter 11 constructed?
(a) As a script.
(b) As a case study.
(c) As a list.
(d) As an interview.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the man in Chapter 5?
2. In Chapter 9, what does the author say about the genre of this novel?
3. In Chapter 30, who is Sylvanshine most interested in while talking with Reynolds?
4. How does the author describe the man in Chapter 5?
5. What is Dean's main concern in Chapter 6?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)