|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30 through 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author present the quoted interviews in Chapter 14?
(a) By date of birth.
(b) There is no order.
(c) By last name.
(d) By social security number.
2. In Chapter 9, what name does the author give the society he lives in.
(a) Government society.
(b) Information society.
(c) Entertainment society.
(d) Game society.
3. What are Desk Names, as defined in Chapter 18?
(a) Government given names.
(b) The agents' middle names.
(c) Made up names.
(d) Inverted last names.
4. At the end of Cusk's training in Chapter 27, how does Cusk respond to the training?
(a) He seems to understand it.
(b) He starts to dislike it.
(c) He does not understand it.
(d) He wants to become a trainer.
5. In Chapter 22, why does David go to Libertyville with his father?
(a) To take a vacation.
(b) To go shopping.
(c) To look at a school.
(d) To visit his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator say Blumquist died?
2. In Chapter 24, what does David notice as he walks through the IRS REC building?
3. How are the interviews in Chapter 14 described?
4. What happens when David sits next to Cusk on the IRS van?
5. In Chapter 13, what does the character try to attribute his sweating to?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)