|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30 through 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when David sits next to Cusk on the IRS van?
(a) They ignore each other.
(b) He falls off the seat.
(c) Cusk opens the window.
(d) They are crammed closed together.
2. In Chapter 13, what does the character try to attribute his sweating to?
3. How does the author present the quoted interviews in Chapter 14?
(a) By last name.
(b) By social security number.
(c) There is no order.
(d) By date of birth.
4. In Chapter 19, how are the speakers identified?
(a) By job title.
(b) Most of them are not identified.
(c) By full name.
(d) By social security number.
5. In Chapter 8, who does the girl run away with?
(a) Her friend.
(b) Her mother.
(d) Her mother's boyfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 22, what does David say was his drug of choice when he was younger?
2. In Chapter 9, what year does the author say it is?
3. What does Chapter 4 consist of?
4. In Chapter 27, where does most of the REC revenue come from?
5. What year is given to the interview files in Chapter 14?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)