|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30 through 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of psychic is Claude?
(a) An animal psychic.
(b) A fact psychic.
(c) An emotion psychic.
(d) A fraud psychic.
2. How do higher temperatures affect the character in Chapter 13?
(a) They make him tired.
(b) Sometimes they make him sweat less.
(c) Sometimes they make him sweat more.
(d) They cause him to panic.
3. In Chapter 9, what does the author say about the genre of this novel?
(a) That it is literary fiction.
(b) That it is historical fiction.
(c) That it will remind the reader of nonfiction.
(d) That it closely resembles a memoir.
4. Who are the main characters of Chapter 31?
(a) IRS supervisors.
(b) People interviewing for jobs with the IRS.
(c) People being audited by the IRS.
(d) IRS employees.
5. In Chapter 3, how many men are in the car?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 24, what does David note about the van that picks him up?
2. What happens when David sits next to Cusk on the IRS van?
3. In Chapter 22, what word does David use to describe himself in his youth?
4. Why is the taxpayer being interviewed in Chapter 21?
5. In Chapter 13, what happens when the character tries to hide his sweating?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)