|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30 through 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 9, what does the author point out about televisions?
(a) They are government run.
(b) They are everywhere.
(c) They are getting larger.
(d) They are frightening to him.
2. In Chapter 22, what happens after David's father's death?
(a) There are a series of lawsuits.
(b) David is awarded money from the head of public transportation.
(c) David is unable to ride trains.
(d) The newspaper calls to interview David.
3. Who interrupts Lane Dean's work in Chapter 33?
(a) His boss.
(b) A phantom.
4. What form does the narrator of Chapter 22 claim to use?
(b) Rhyming poetry.
(d) Historical fiction.
5. What happens when David sits next to Cusk on the IRS van?
(a) They are crammed closed together.
(b) Cusk opens the window.
(c) He falls off the seat.
(d) They ignore each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 24, what does David note about the van that picks him up?
2. In the beginning Chapter 6, how old is Dean?
3. In Chapter 26, how many phantoms are discussed?
4. In Chapter 27, where does most of the REC revenue come from?
5. Why does Lowtis confront his neighbor in Chapter 20?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)