|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30 through 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of interviews has Stecyk prepared in Chapter 14?
(a) Translated interviews.
(b) Videotaped interviews.
(c) Notated interviews.
(d) Voice recorded interviews.
2. What form does the narrator of Chapter 22 claim to use?
(a) Rhyming poetry.
(d) Historical fiction.
3. In Chapter 22, what makes David interested in tax and tax law?
(a) The advice of his mother.
(b) From sitting in on the wrong class at college.
(c) An article in the newspaper.
(d) His father's death.
4. What title does Lane Dean Jr. have in Chapter 16?
5. In Chapter 30, what is Sylvanshine's job?
(a) Audit management.
(b) Fact findings.
(c) Paper organizing.
(d) Return filing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Merrill's middle name?
2. In Chapter 17, what are IRS jobs compared to?
3. What role does Manshardt have with the IRS?
4. In Chapter 15, how are Claude's psychic moments described?
5. In Chapter 2, where does Claude allude to previously working?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)