|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12, 13, 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 14, what is the IRS revealed to have been in the past?
(a) A law enforcement agency.
(b) A part of the defense organization.
(c) A minor subgroup of a different agency.
(d) Nothing at all.
2. In Chapter 9, why does the author single out the year 1985?
(a) For the death of a loved one.
(b) For the changes in tax law.
(c) For the presidential election.
(d) For the birth of his son.
3. In Chapter 2, what ranking does Reynolds hold?
4. What type of interviews has Stecyk prepared in Chapter 14?
(a) Translated interviews.
(b) Notated interviews.
(c) Videotaped interviews.
(d) Voice recorded interviews.
5. Who is meant to review the interviews in Chapter 14?
(a) Business owners.
(b) American citizens.
(c) The president.
(d) New hires.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year is given to the interview files in Chapter 14?
2. What is Dean's main concern in Chapter 6?
3. How does the author represent questions during the interviews in Chapter 14?
4. What is the main topic of Chapter 11?
5. How does Chapter 1 explain the plot of this novel?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)