|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12, 13, 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the man in Chapter 5?
(a) A child.
(b) An adult.
(c) A teenager.
(d) A baby.
2. How does Stecyk's neighbors react to him in Chapter 12?
(a) They are pleased.
(b) They are annoyed.
(c) They run away from him.
(d) They laugh at him.
3. In Chapter 2, where does Claude allude to previously working?
(b) New York City.
(c) Washington D.C.
4. What does Chapter 4 consist of?
(a) A broadcast edit.
(b) A page from a play.
(c) A news article.
(d) A magazine cover.
5. In Chapter 13, what happens when the character tries to hide his sweating?
(a) It works about half of the time.
(b) It works.
(c) It makes it worse.
(d) He doesn't even try to hide the sweating.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of interviews has Stecyk prepared in Chapter 14?
2. How does Claude's ranking compare with Reynold's ranking in Chapter 2?
3. What feeling does the author add to Mr. Glendenning's quote in Chapter 9?
4. What does the character in Chapter 13 do when a sweat attack begins in public?
5. How does the author identify the men in Chapter 3?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)