|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12, 13, 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Dean break up with his girlfriend in Chapter 6?
(a) Because he wants to make her mad.
(b) Because she is pregnant.
(c) Because he loves her.
(d) Because he is afraid to go home.
2. In Chapter 14, what is the IRS revealed to have been in the past?
(a) Nothing at all.
(b) A law enforcement agency.
(c) A part of the defense organization.
(d) A minor subgroup of a different agency.
3. In Chapter 3, how many men are in the car?
4. Why does Stecyk appear trustworthy in Chapter 12?
(a) He doesn't appear trusthworthy.
(b) He is wearing a suit.
(c) He has legitimate materials from the post office.
(d) His father is with him.
5. In Chapter 5, how do other people react to the man?
(a) They are confused by him.
(b) They dislike him.
(c) They love him.
(d) They tolerate him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, where does the author say he kept his notes for this novel?
2. What is revealed to be a joke in Chapter 14?
3. In Chapter 9, what does the author say is the IRS' biggest strength?
4. In Chapter 2, where is Claude reassigned?
5. What is Merrill's middle name?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)