|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12, 13, 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 14, what does one interviewee say was the basis of IRS agent performance review in the past?
(a) The speed at which they finished returns.
(b) The amount of money collected.
(c) The amount of vacation days they did not take.
(d) Their ability to pay their own taxes.
2. In Chapter 9, what name does the author give the society he lives in.
(a) Government society.
(b) Game society.
(c) Information society.
(d) Entertainment society.
3. In Chapter 2, where is Claude reassigned?
4. In Chapter 14, what does one interviewee say about getting reposted?
(a) Women are mainly reposted.
(b) Single men are reposted the most.
(c) Everyone wants to be reposted.
(d) The IRS only reposts people they dislike.
5. How does Claude know Reynolds?
(a) They used to be roommates.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They lived on the same block growing up.
(d) They used to work together.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, what year does the author say it is?
2. Why does the author suggest researching government documents in Chapter 9?
3. How does the author describe the man in Chapter 5?
4. In Chapter 7, who gets on a the minibus?
5. What does the author say is a lie in Chapter 9?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)