|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12, 13, 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, who justifies the role of large organizations?
(a) The government.
(b) No one.
(c) The author himself.
(d) The organizations themselves.
2. What is the main topic of Chapter 11?
(a) Dangers caused by infectious disease.
(b) Physical violence in government workers.
(c) Side effects of medicine.
(d) Illness associated with working for the IRS.
3. In Chapter 7, who gets on a the minibus?
4. How does Chapter 1 explain the plot of this novel?
(a) It discusses the major themes.
(b) It creates a strong setting.
(c) It describes the main characters.
(d) It doesn't.
5. In Chapter 9, what does the author say was once pitted against efficacy?
(a) The public.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, where does the author say he kept his notes for this novel?
2. In Chapter 9, what does the author say about financial gain relating to this novel?
3. In Chapter 14, what does one interviewee say about getting reposted?
4. In Chapter 2, where does Claude allude to previously working?
5. In Chapter 2, what ranking does Reynolds hold?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)