|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12, 13, 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the author quote Mr. Glendenning in Chapter 9?
(a) As a fellow writer.
(b) As an authority figure.
(c) As a liar.
(d) As a fan.
2. In Chapter 14, how are Stecyk's interviews described by the IRS?
(b) Public relations.
(d) Information gathering.
3. How does Claude travel in Chapter 2?
(a) By car.
(b) By plane.
(c) By train.
(d) By boat.
4. How does the author describe the man in Chapter 5?
(a) As excelling in literary arts.
(b) As being shy.
(c) As lacking any motivation.
(d) As being an over-achiever.
5. In Chapter 9, what does the author say is the IRS' biggest strength?
(a) Being run by men.
(b) Being dull.
(c) Being educated.
(d) Being a government agency.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what upsets Dean most about his relationship with his girlfriend?
2. In Chapter 9, what name does the author give the society he lives in.
3. In Chapter 14, what does one interviewee say was the basis of IRS agent performance review in the past?
4. What is Merrill's middle name?
5. What does the author say is a lie in Chapter 9?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)