|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12, 13, 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Chapter 1 explain the plot of this novel?
(a) It creates a strong setting.
(b) It describes the main characters.
(c) It doesn't.
(d) It discusses the major themes.
2. In Chapter 6, what upsets Dean most about his relationship with his girlfriend?
(a) Their arguments.
(b) Their lack of money.
(c) Their personal beliefs.
(d) Their distance from each other.
3. How does Stecyk's neighbors react to him in Chapter 12?
(a) They are pleased.
(b) They run away from him.
(c) They are annoyed.
(d) They laugh at him.
4. In Chapter 5, how do other people react to the man?
(a) They dislike him.
(b) They are confused by him.
(c) They love him.
(d) They tolerate him.
5. In Chapter 10, who justifies the role of large organizations?
(a) The author himself.
(b) The organizations themselves.
(c) No one.
(d) The government.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does the author give himself in Chapter 9?
2. In Chapter 14, what is the IRS revealed to have been in the past?
3. In Chapter 13, what happens when the character tries to hide his sweating?
4. In Chapter 9, what does the author say was once pitted against efficacy?
5. How are the interviews in Chapter 14 described?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)