|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12, 13, 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what ranking does Reynolds hold?
2. In Chapter 9, why does the author single out the year 1985?
(a) For the birth of his son.
(b) For the death of a loved one.
(c) For the changes in tax law.
(d) For the presidential election.
3. In Chapter 9, who does the author say did most of the editing of this novel?
(b) His brother.
(c) The publisher.
(d) His editor.
4. In Chapter 7, who gets on a the minibus?
5. In Chapter 9, what does the author say was once pitted against efficacy?
(c) The public.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 14, why does the narrator say some people are able to speak from the heart during their interviews?
2. In Chapter 2, where is Claude reassigned?
3. In Chapter 3, how many men are in the car?
4. Why doesn't Dean break up with his girlfriend in Chapter 6?
5. In Chapter 5, what has happened to the man's mother?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)