|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David first talk about in the beginning of Chapter 22?
(a) War history.
(b) Pop culture.
(c) His family tree.
(d) Movies of the 1920s.
2. What is Dean's main concern in Chapter 6?
3. What textual feature does Chapter 9 have that is missing from the other chapters?
(c) In-text citations.
4. What does the author say is a lie in Chapter 9?
(a) The book.
(b) The book's reputation.
(c) The book's title.
(d) The book's disclaimer.
5. How does Claude's ranking compare with Reynold's ranking in Chapter 2?
(a) They are ranked differently and can't be compared.
(b) Claude's is lower.
(c) Claude's is the same.
(d) Claude's is higher.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 14, what does one interviewee say about getting reposted?
2. In Chapter 18, how does Glendenning feel about Desk Names?
3. In Chapter 9, who does the author blame for problems with editing this novel?
4. In Chapter 15, how are Claude's psychic moments described?
5. In Chapter 14, what does one interviewee say was the basis of IRS agent performance review in the past?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)