|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 9, who does the author blame for problems with editing this novel?
2. In Chapter 14, what is the IRS revealed to have been in the past?
(a) A law enforcement agency.
(b) Nothing at all.
(c) A minor subgroup of a different agency.
(d) A part of the defense organization.
3. In Chapter 14, what rank do the prebriefer's have?
4. In the beginning Chapter 6, how old is Dean?
(a) A baby.
(b) A child.
(c) A teenager.
(d) An adult.
5. In Chapter 19, what is one main reason given for the problems of America?
(a) A lack of immigration controls.
(b) Too many government employees.
(c) A lack of Civics classes in school.
(d) Not enough private sector jobs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is described in Chapter 10?
2. In Chapter 10, who justifies the role of large organizations?
3. In Chapter 17, what are IRS jobs compared to?
4. What is Merrill's middle name?
5. In Chapter 5, how do other people react to the man?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)