|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the man in Chapter 5?
(a) A baby.
(b) A child.
(c) A teenager.
(d) An adult.
2. In Chapter 18, why do agents use Desk Names?
(a) Because they have to.
(b) They don't use Desk Names.
(c) To feel powerful.
(d) To play tricks on each other.
3. Why does David present information about his childhood in Chapter 22?
(a) To explain his relationship with his father.
(b) Because he says someone asked him.
(c) To explain why he is who is he is today.
(d) He doesn't give a reason.
4. What are Desk Names, as defined in Chapter 18?
(a) Made up names.
(b) Inverted last names.
(c) The agents' middle names.
(d) Government given names.
5. In Chapter 9, why does the author single out the year 1985?
(a) For the changes in tax law.
(b) For the presidential election.
(c) For the death of a loved one.
(d) For the birth of his son.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what upsets Dean most about his relationship with his girlfriend?
2. In Chapter 22, what happens after David's father's death?
3. In Chapter 9, who does the author blame for problems with editing this novel?
4. Why does David feel he did not live fully in his youth in Chapter 22?
5. In Chapter 3, how many men are in the car?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)