|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is revealed to be a joke in Chapter 14?
(a) The head of the IRS.
(b) Some previous IRS protocols.
(c) The role of women in the IRS.
(d) The previous president.
2. In Chapter 19, how are the speakers identified?
(a) By full name.
(b) By social security number.
(c) By job title.
(d) Most of them are not identified.
3. In Chapter 9, what does the author say about financial gain relating to this novel?
(a) That it is not the reason why he wrote it.
(b) That it is the only reason why he wrote it.
(c) That he has already made money off the book before publishing it.
(d) That he hopes to make more money than his previous book.
4. In Chapter 13, what does the character try to attribute his sweating to?
5. How old is the character who sweats in Chapter 13?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the author say he was given a new social security number?
2. How does Stecyk's neighbors react to him in Chapter 12?
3. In Chapter 22, what does David say was his drug of choice when he was younger?
4. What does RECs stand for?
5. What year do David's parents divorce?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)