|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 9, what name does the author give the society he lives in.
(a) Entertainment society.
(b) Game society.
(c) Government society.
(d) Information society.
2. In Chapter 22, who does David blame his parents' divorce on?
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) No one.
3. Why does David feel he did not live fully in his youth in Chapter 22?
(a) Because he did not go to school.
(b) Because he used too many drugs.
(c) Because he lacked motivation.
(d) Because he lived at home.
4. What type of psychic is Claude?
(a) An animal psychic.
(b) A fraud psychic.
(c) A fact psychic.
(d) An emotion psychic.
5. What is Dean's main concern in Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the author present the quoted interviews in Chapter 14?
2. What does David first talk about in the beginning of Chapter 22?
3. Why is the taxpayer being interviewed in Chapter 21?
4. In Chapter 14, what is the IRS revealed to have been in the past?
5. How does Lowtis feel in Chapter 20?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)