|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lowtis feel in Chapter 20?
2. What type of interviews has Stecyk prepared in Chapter 14?
(a) Videotaped interviews.
(b) Voice recorded interviews.
(c) Notated interviews.
(d) Translated interviews.
3. How does the author present the quoted interviews in Chapter 14?
(a) By date of birth.
(b) By social security number.
(c) By last name.
(d) There is no order.
4. In Chapter 17, what are IRS jobs compared to?
(a) Business men.
(c) Teacher and administrator jobs.
(d) Police and fire jobs.
5. What does Chapter 4 consist of?
(a) A news article.
(b) A magazine cover.
(c) A page from a play.
(d) A broadcast edit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does David present information about his childhood in Chapter 22?
2. In Chapter 9, what does the author say about financial gain relating to this novel?
3. In Chapter 19, what is one main reason given for the problems of America?
4. What textual feature does Chapter 9 have that is missing from the other chapters?
5. What does the author say is a lie in Chapter 9?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)