|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27, 28, 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, what happens when the character tries to hide his sweating?
(a) It works.
(b) He doesn't even try to hide the sweating.
(c) It works about half of the time.
(d) It makes it worse.
2. In Chapter 22, why does David say he grew up knowing some tax laws?
(a) His family was audited twice.
(b) He did not grow up knowing tax laws.
(c) His father was an accountant.
(d) His mother worked for the IRS.
3. Why is David's father in a rush to leave Libertyville in Chapter 22?
(a) He doesn't want to miss the train.
(b) He is nervous about being away from home.
(c) He isn't in a rush to catch the train.
(d) He wants to avoid David's mother.
4. In Chapter 22, why does David go to Libertyville with his father?
(a) To visit his mother.
(b) To take a vacation.
(c) To go shopping.
(d) To look at a school.
5. In Chapter 22, why does David say he switched colleges often?
(a) He was kicked out of them.
(b) He wanted to be closer to home.
(c) He couldn't afford them.
(d) He kept changing his major.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, what part of the character's body is not affected by the sweat attacks?
2. Who is meant to review the interviews in Chapter 14?
3. In Chapter 22, what does David say was his drug of choice when he was younger?
4. Why does David feel he did not live fully in his youth in Chapter 22?
5. Why does David feel confused in Chapter 27?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)