|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27, 28, 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 22, why does David say he switched colleges often?
(a) He couldn't afford them.
(b) He wanted to be closer to home.
(c) He was kicked out of them.
(d) He kept changing his major.
2. In Chapter 27, where does Cusk sit?
(a) Along the side wall.
(b) Next to a window.
(c) Near the exit.
(d) At the front of the room.
3. In Chapter 14, what does one interviewee say about getting reposted?
(a) Women are mainly reposted.
(b) Single men are reposted the most.
(c) Everyone wants to be reposted.
(d) The IRS only reposts people they dislike.
4. How does Stecyk's neighbors react to him in Chapter 12?
(a) They laugh at him.
(b) They are annoyed.
(c) They run away from him.
(d) They are pleased.
5. What does the character in Chapter 13 do when a sweat attack begins in public?
(a) He lies on the ground.
(b) He makes a joke.
(c) He tries to hide.
(d) He takes off his shirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stecyk deliver in Chapter 12?
2. What does David first talk about in the beginning of Chapter 22?
3. In Chapter 27, what amount of returns are said to be possible audits?
4. Why is David's father in a rush to leave Libertyville in Chapter 22?
5. In Chapter 22, what word does David use to describe himself in his youth?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)