|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27, 28, 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 14, why is Spackman mentioned?
(a) Because of his power.
(b) Because of his interview.
(c) Because of his memo.
(d) Because of his quitting.
2. Why does David's father's arm get stuck in the train door in Chapter 22?
(a) Because David's father moves too slow.
(b) Because David's father won't remove his arm.
(c) Because of a malfunction with the train.
(d) No one knows.
3. Why does David feel confused in Chapter 27?
(a) He doesn't understand his training.
(b) He gets lost in the hallway.
(c) He thinks he is overqualified for his training.
(d) He is sitting in the wrong room.
4. Who is meant to review the interviews in Chapter 14?
(a) Business owners.
(b) The president.
(c) New hires.
(d) American citizens.
5. What year do David's parents divorce?
Short Answer Questions
1. What IRS hiring event takes place in Chapter 27?
2. In Chapter 13, what does the character try to attribute his sweating to?
3. In Chapter 22, why does David say he grew up knowing some tax laws?
4. What type of interviews has Stecyk prepared in Chapter 14?
5. What form does the narrator of Chapter 22 claim to use?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)