|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27, 28, 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 22, why does David say he grew up knowing some tax laws?
(a) His mother worked for the IRS.
(b) His family was audited twice.
(c) He did not grow up knowing tax laws.
(d) His father was an accountant.
2. In Chapter 14, why does the narrator say some people are able to speak from the heart during their interviews?
(a) They are naturals.
(b) No one gives an interview from the heart.
(c) They are trained actors.
(d) They have better interviewers.
3. What do the agents at Peoria REC call the product of Martinsburg?
(a) A problem.
(b) A card.
(c) A file.
(d) A case.
4. What type of interviews has Stecyk prepared in Chapter 14?
(a) Voice recorded interviews.
(b) Notated interviews.
(c) Videotaped interviews.
(d) Translated interviews.
5. In Chapter 14, why is Spackman mentioned?
(a) Because of his interview.
(b) Because of his memo.
(c) Because of his power.
(d) Because of his quitting.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are IRS performance quotas described in Chapter 27?
2. In Chapter 28, what does the narrator assume all IRS agents want?
3. How old is the character who sweats in Chapter 13?
4. In Chapter 27, where does Cusk sit?
5. Why is David's father in a rush to leave Libertyville in Chapter 22?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)