|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27, 28, 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Stecyk's neighbors react to him in Chapter 12?
(a) They run away from him.
(b) They are annoyed.
(c) They laugh at him.
(d) They are pleased.
2. Why is David's father in a rush to leave Libertyville in Chapter 22?
(a) He is nervous about being away from home.
(b) He isn't in a rush to catch the train.
(c) He wants to avoid David's mother.
(d) He doesn't want to miss the train.
3. In Chapter 13, what part of the character's body is not affected by the sweat attacks?
(a) His hair.
(b) His feet.
(c) His back.
(d) No part is unaffected.
4. At the end of Cusk's training in Chapter 27, how does Cusk respond to the training?
(a) He seems to understand it.
(b) He starts to dislike it.
(c) He wants to become a trainer.
(d) He does not understand it.
5. In Chapter 22, what happens after David's father's death?
(a) There are a series of lawsuits.
(b) David is unable to ride trains.
(c) The newspaper calls to interview David.
(d) David is awarded money from the head of public transportation.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 22, what word does David use to describe himself in his youth?
2. How are the interviews in Chapter 14 described?
3. Why does David feel confused in Chapter 27?
4. In Chapter 14, what rank do the prebriefer's have?
5. In Chapter 14, why does the narrator say some people are able to speak from the heart during their interviews?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)