|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27, 28, 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year is given to the interview files in Chapter 14?
2. In Chapter 22, why does David go to Libertyville with his father?
(a) To look at a school.
(b) To go shopping.
(c) To take a vacation.
(d) To visit his mother.
3. In Chapter 22, what word does David use to describe himself in his youth?
(a) A fool-a-tron.
(b) A wastoid.
(c) A stoner.
(d) A mess.
4. In Chapter 14, what does one interviewee say was the basis of IRS agent performance review in the past?
(a) Their ability to pay their own taxes.
(b) The amount of money collected.
(c) The speed at which they finished returns.
(d) The amount of vacation days they did not take.
5. In Chapter 22, why does David say he grew up knowing some tax laws?
(a) His father was an accountant.
(b) His mother worked for the IRS.
(c) He did not grow up knowing tax laws.
(d) His family was audited twice.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 14, what rank do the prebriefer's have?
2. How does the author present the quoted interviews in Chapter 14?
3. Why does David present information about his childhood in Chapter 22?
4. What does Stecyk deliver in Chapter 12?
5. Why does David's father's arm get stuck in the train door in Chapter 22?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)