|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27, 28, 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 14, what does one interviewee say about getting reposted?
(a) Everyone wants to be reposted.
(b) Single men are reposted the most.
(c) Women are mainly reposted.
(d) The IRS only reposts people they dislike.
2. How does the author present the quoted interviews in Chapter 14?
(a) By social security number.
(b) By date of birth.
(c) By last name.
(d) There is no order.
3. What IRS hiring event takes place in Chapter 27?
(a) The background check review.
(b) The informal orientation.
(c) The formal orientation.
(d) The reception before being sworn in.
4. Why does David's father put his arm in the train door in Chapter 22?
(a) To let someone get off the train.
(b) It is an accident.
(c) To hold it open for David.
(d) Because he is angry.
5. Who is meant to review the interviews in Chapter 14?
(a) Business owners.
(b) The president.
(c) New hires.
(d) American citizens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David say happened to his mother in 1971?
2. In Chapter 13, what does the author suggest causes the sweat attacks?
3. What type of interviews has Stecyk prepared in Chapter 14?
4. In Chapter 27, what does Cusk do during his break?
5. What do the agents at Peoria REC call the product of Martinsburg?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)