|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27, 28, 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 14, what is the IRS revealed to have been in the past?
(a) A part of the defense organization.
(b) A minor subgroup of a different agency.
(c) Nothing at all.
(d) A law enforcement agency.
2. Why does David present information about his childhood in Chapter 22?
(a) He doesn't give a reason.
(b) To explain why he is who is he is today.
(c) Because he says someone asked him.
(d) To explain his relationship with his father.
3. In Chapter 22, what happens after David's father's death?
(a) The newspaper calls to interview David.
(b) David is unable to ride trains.
(c) There are a series of lawsuits.
(d) David is awarded money from the head of public transportation.
4. In Chapter 27, what is David trained to do?
(a) Paper processing jobs.
(b) Highly technical jobs.
(c) Jobs relating to people.
(d) Create new forms.
5. What does David say happened to his mother in 1971?
(a) She started working a job.
(b) She had a nervous breakdown.
(c) She asked his father for a divorce.
(d) She moved away from his family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What form does the narrator of Chapter 22 claim to use?
2. In Chapter 14, what does one interviewee say was the basis of IRS agent performance review in the past?
3. In Chapter 14, why is Spackman mentioned?
4. How does Cusk feel when he returns from his break in Chapter 27?
5. In Chapter 14, what rank do the prebriefer's have?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)