|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27, 28, 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does David feel he did not live fully in his youth in Chapter 22?
(a) Because he did not go to school.
(b) Because he used too many drugs.
(c) Because he lived at home.
(d) Because he lacked motivation.
2. In Chapter 27, what do the officials of the Peoria REC say about the filings they look for to avoid calling them "profitable"?
(c) "Full of issues".
3. In Chapter 22, why does David say he grew up knowing some tax laws?
(a) His family was audited twice.
(b) His mother worked for the IRS.
(c) He did not grow up knowing tax laws.
(d) His father was an accountant.
4. In Chapter 14, how are Stecyk's interviews described by the IRS?
(c) Information gathering.
(d) Public relations.
5. In Chapter 27, where does most of the REC revenue come from?
(a) Late taxes.
(b) Government grants.
(d) Penalty fines.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does David's father die after his arm is stuck in the train in Chapter 22?
2. Why does Cusk avoid looking at the woman who sits near him in Chapter 27?
3. What IRS hiring event takes place in Chapter 27?
4. What form does the narrator of Chapter 22 claim to use?
5. Why does David feel confused in Chapter 27?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)