Chapters 1 through 8
1. How does Chapter 1 explain the plot of this novel?
(a) It doesn't.
(b) It discusses the major themes.
(c) It describes the main characters.
(d) It creates a strong setting.
2. Who does Claude Sylvanshine work for?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The IRS.
(d) The ATF.
3. What does RECs stand for?
(a) Regional Examination Centers.
(b) Random Evaluations Centers.
(c) Risk and Evaluations Centers.
(d) Regional Exploratory Centers.
4. What is Merrill's middle name?
5. In Chapter 2, where does Claude allude to previously working?
(c) New York City.
(d) Washington D.C.
6. Why does Claude speak to Merrill in Chapter 2?
(a) About a safety flaw.
(b) About a financial crisis.
(c) About a hiring problem.
(d) About a business disaster.
7. In Chapter 2, where is Claude reassigned?
8. How does Claude travel in Chapter 2?
(a) By boat.
(b) By plane.
(c) By train.
(d) By car.
9. How does Claude know Reynolds?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They used to work together.
(c) They lived on the same block growing up.
(d) They used to be roommates.
This section contains 4,181 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)