1. How does Chapter 1 explain the plot of this novel?
(a) It describes the main characters.
(b) It discusses the major themes.
(c) It doesn't.
(d) It creates a strong setting.
2. Who does Claude Sylvanshine work for?
(a) The IRS.
(b) The ATF.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The FBI.
3. What does RECs stand for?
(a) Regional Examination Centers.
(b) Risk and Evaluations Centers.
(c) Regional Exploratory Centers.
(d) Random Evaluations Centers.
4. What is Merrill's middle name?
5. In Chapter 2, where does Claude allude to previously working?
(c) Washington D.C.
(d) New York City.
6. Why does Claude speak to Merrill in Chapter 2?
(a) About a hiring problem.
(b) About a safety flaw.
(c) About a financial crisis.
(d) About a business disaster.
7. In Chapter 2, where is Claude reassigned?
8. How does Claude travel in Chapter 2?
(a) By car.
(b) By train.
(c) By boat.
(d) By plane.
9. How does Claude know Reynolds?
(a) They lived on the same block growing up.
(b) They used to work together.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They used to be roommates.
This section contains 4,181 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)