1. What type of work is presented in The Origin of Species?
2. On what ship did Darwin ride while writing The Origin of Species?
3. Where did Darwin's ship travel?
4. What does the absence of complete facts with Darwin's theory open the theory up to?
5. When is the only time a rational conclusion can be reached on a theory?
6. Who is one individual that Darwin mentions as helping him in every way prior to the publication of The Origin of Species?
This section contains 4,132 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)