Quiz: Chapter 2: Variation Under Nature
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What species type is known for a lot of variation between individuals?
2. Concerning the difficulty of defining species, sub-species, and variations, what does Darwin suggest about differences?
a) Will depend on the species.
b) There are no differences.
c) Will depend on the climate.
d) They are arbitrary.
3. What classification has a large number of species?
4. What is one reason that some species' traits are different from other species?
c) Natural selection.
5. What can be said about the range of species...
This section contains 296 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)