|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the nationality of H. J. Eysenck?
2. Louis Bolk felt blacks were not totally ___________.
3. Binet was commissioned in 1904 to find a way to identify children who ______________.
(a) needed special help in school
(b) were autistic
(c) were unteachable
(d) were bad at math
4. The answer to #93 caused a slowdown in ____________, leading to inferiority.
(b) hair coloring
(c) sexual characteristics
(d) skin coloring
5. Eysenck thought that those with ______ rapidly developing skills (as mentioned in #100) also had lower IQ scores.
Short Answer Questions
1. The principal components approach allowed Burt to identify _________ factors.
2. "The __________ of inferior groups must be like __________ of superior groups..."
3. "s" was considered the product of _________ by both Spearman and Burt.
4. The German psychologist W. Stern argued that mental age should be ____________ by chronological age.
5. Who did Goddard classify was having a mental age below 3?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)