Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The general intellectual knowledge of the child was calculated by subtracting the ________ age from his true chronological age.
(a) head size
2. Havelock found that _________ males were more effeminate.
3. In a factor analysis graph, the two vectors lie ___________.
(a) on opposite sides of the graph
(b) close to each other
(c) away from each other
(d) One on top of the other
4. Who did Goddard classify was having a mental age below 3?
5. What group of students/people, as discovered by their intelligence level in response to Binet's test, was most dangerous and trainable?
Short Answer Questions
1. Unlike Binet, Goddard used __________ to label and to categorize.
2. What big theory was just becoming popular in the nineteenth century?
3. Intelligence, according to Goddard, came from ________ and nothing else.
4. What technique is explained in terms of geometry and matrix algebra?
5. Binet was commissioned in 1904 to find a way to identify children who ______________.
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)