|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which label could also live independently and reproduce and be a threat to racial health?
2. Gould felt that Eysenck's arguments are not based on ___________ facts.
3. Who did Goddard classify was having a mental age below 3?
4. The answer to #93 caused a slowdown in ____________, leading to inferiority.
(b) sexual characteristics
(c) hair coloring
(d) skin coloring
5. Eysenck noticed that the average ________ of whites exceeds that of blacks.
(a) eye color
(c) hair length
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Lombroso, the genes of the past are contained in the hereditary of the individual and the ___________ surfaces at times.
2. Eysenck believed the _____________ development of black youngsters develops more quickly than in whites.
3. How many rules did Binet come up with in order to decrease the likelihood of his test being misused?
4. Bolk felt what race was not only the most progressive, but also the most retarded?
5. Factor analysis is a _______ method technique.
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)