|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. E.D. Cope thought that _______ Europeans were inferior to others.
2. "G" was considered to be _________.
(a) gender based
3. In a factor analysis graph, the two vectors lie ___________.
(a) away from each other
(b) close to each other
(c) One on top of the other
(d) on opposite sides of the graph
4. One of the perceived problems of Lombroso's theory was the need to call _________ criminals.
5. The German psychologist W. Stern argued that mental age should be ____________ by chronological age.
(b) added to
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the nationality of H. J. Eysenck?
2. Which label could also live independently and reproduce and be a threat to racial health?
3. "s" was considered the product of _________ by both Spearman and Burt.
4. Binet also noticed differences between the figures collected by himself and by his student, ___________.
5. Who had a mental age between 3 and 7?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Binet do in order to fulfill the obligations of his commission in 1904?
2. What was Binet commissions to do in 1904?
3. What did Louis Bolk have to say about whites and blacks?
4. What were the three rules Binet set up to help prevent the misuse of his test?
5. Define the idea of recapitulation.
6. What does the factor analysis variable 'g' stand for?
7. What was Binet's major worry about the work he was doing with intelligence testing?
8. Was factor analysis the right technique to use in intelligence testing?
9. What did Binet find when he went to various schools to test out Broca's theory of head measurement?
10. What was Havelock Ellis' major claim in his study of the measurement of bodies in order to determine value?
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)