|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gould thought that Eysenck's arguments were the result of __________ correlations.
(a) non causal
2. The answer to #142 indicates how much of a change there is in one variable due to a change in __________.
(a) the weather
(b) another variable
(c) the numbers
(d) the environment
3. Goddard was trying to develop a _____________ scale to measure intelligence.
4. The field of ________ sciences was redefined during the 19th century.
5. Spearman also found there is a _______ substrate for intelligence except that this can be affected by outside factors.
Short Answer Questions
1. "G" was considered to be _________.
2. "______________ proved an irresistible criterion for any scientist who wanted to rank human groups as higher or lower."
3. The answer to #114 became a way to measure the ___________ of the children, and thus their IQ levels.
4. A perfect correlation graph between two variables would show ________________.
5. "An anatomical theory for ranking __________ - based on entire bodies, not only on heads, - had been found."
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)