Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had a mental age between 3 and 7?
2. What was Lombroso's theory known as?
3. Bolk felt what race was not only the most progressive, but also the most retarded?
(d) He didn't say this.
4. The German psychologist W. Stern argued that mental age should be ____________ by chronological age.
(d) added to
5. Burt seemed to have increased his sample of patients from fewer then 20 to more than ________ in a number of publications. This irregularity began the undoing of his work's findings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What group of students/people, as discovered by their intelligence level in response to Binet's test, was most dangerous and trainable?
2. Gould thought that Eysenck's arguments were the result of __________ correlations.
3. "G" was considered to be _________.
4. Eysenck noticed that the average ________ of whites exceeds that of blacks.
5. When Burt's sample increased, his correlation between pairs for IQ _________.
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)