|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Louis Bolk felt blacks were not totally ___________.
2. A perfect correlation graph between two variables would show ________________.
(a) one line
(b) overlapping vectors
(c) shaded areas in the corners
(d) up and down lines
3. "G" was considered to be _________.
(c) gender based
4. What was Lombroso's theory known as?
5. What big theory was just becoming popular in the nineteenth century?
Short Answer Questions
1. "[T]he child represents a ____________ adult ancestor."
2. ______________ is a way of measuring the relationship between variables.
3. Burt seemed to have increased his sample of patients from fewer then 20 to more than ________ in a number of publications. This irregularity began the undoing of his work's findings.
4. Bolk felt what race was not only the most progressive, but also the most retarded?
5. The principal components approach allowed Burt to identify _________ factors.
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)